Krusties #13 You'll look sweet, upon a seat of a motorbike made for two

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see you back notty,hope you had some lovely fish and chips,I love Yorkshire chippies..Yummy,yum yum.πŸ˜‹

Fine here in Laaadon with me mobile.πŸ‘€

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have tried every network and sometimes can get 1 bar of signal at home with EE, the rest were zero - thankfully have wifi calling or else my mobile would be switched off at home!
It isnt much better out and about to be honest and I live a 3 min walk from a major town centre!
Often see my neighbours standing in their garden with mobiles trying to make or take a call!
It's amazing how much we depend on mobiles these days

Nice to see you back notty,hope you had some lovely fish and chips,I love Yorkshire chippies..Yummy,yum yum.πŸ˜‹

Fine here in Laaadon with me mobile.πŸ‘€
Hi Dolly,had the most amazing fish and chips a few times during the week

• Heart
Evening folks, night shift clocking on πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ hope we are all good today?? 😘 Xx

@Pom Bear ah, bless you, such a laugh in the good old days of H&M, thank you for your message my lovely, weekend is here now, I shall accept any drinkage gratefully this evening πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ•πŸΎπŸ’–πŸ₯° make sure you pop in for a chat before you go my friend, love & hugs β€β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ XXX

@not on my watch Well welcome back sweetheart. You've been missed a wee bit my friend, I did tell you no signals ooop norf lol!! How's your helmet? Hope you haven't got sand stuck in your creases. 🀣 Glad you're back. ❀❀😘 xxx

@Maggiemaynot hello!! Am glad you popped over. Oh my god, that wallpaper, didn't we have some laughs over that? 🀣 Glad it brightened your day, come over here more often for a natter 😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Evening folks, night shift clocking on πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ hope we are all good today?? 😘 Xx

@Pom Bear ah, bless you, such a laugh in the good old days of H&M, thank you for your message my lovely, weekend is here now, I shall accept any drinkage gratefully this evening πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ•πŸΎπŸ’–πŸ₯° make sure you pop in for a chat before you go my friend, love & hugs β€β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ XXX

@not on my watch Well welcome back sweetheart. You've been missed a wee bit my friend, I did tell you no signals ooop norf lol!! How's your helmet? Hope you haven't got sand stuck in your creases. 🀣 Glad you're back. ❀❀😘 xxx

@Maggiemaynot hello!! Am glad you popped over. Oh my god, that wallpaper, didn't we have some laughs over that? 🀣 Glad it brightened your day, come over here more often for a natter 😘 xx
Hiya facey, I was up your way and couldn't find you!!.
Too cold for the beach so no sand lol..helmet doing great xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Omg the effin noise from upstairs since 8am this morning,drilling going through my bloody head,god nast py headache,the bastards are still there.Wish they would piss of and let me get some peace.πŸ™

Awwww notty lovely.jealous I am.

• Heart
Hiya facey, I was up your way and couldn't find you!!.
Too cold for the beach so no sand lol..helmet doing great xxx
I know, you were off track by about 30 minutes I reckon, well, you need better signals next time bless ya. 🀣🀣😘 Glad you're back with your shiny helmet, can't be having that sand blasted into the North Sea can we 🀣❀❀😘 xxx

Omg the effin noise from upstairs since 8am this morning,drilling going through my bloody head,god nast py headache,the bastards are still there.Wish they would piss of and let me get some peace.πŸ™

Oh dear Dolly. They should really shut the noise up by 6pm, in consideration for the neighbours, I bet Dave isn't liking it either! ☹ Xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I will add that to the shopping list babes, this is why I love Friday's because your shift is shorter which means
more time for cuddles.
Thank you my Captain. Aw nice to know you enjoy my company. Lets get cuddling! You are doing a great job of being my husband and you are my hero getting me things that I like so I'm happy. When you go to IKEA for the meatballs will you pick me up a flatpack workbench. I've been shopping this morning to buy you more shaving foam. Love Mrs 265 xxxx

Welcome back Notty. How's your organ? Love MrsC xxxx

Hi Facie my friend. How's your week been? Love MrsC xxxx

Dolly. How's the stump?. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Thank you my Captain. Aw nice to know you enjoy my company. Lets get cuddling! You are doing a great job of being my husband and you are my hero getting me things that I like so I'm happy. When you go to IKEA for the meatballs will you pick me up a flatpack workbench. I've been shopping this morning to buy you more shaving foam. Love Mrs 265 xxxx

Welcome back Notty. How's your organ? Love MrsC xxxx

Hi Facie my friend. How's your week been? Love MrsC xxxx
Hiya Mrs C ❀😘 been busy this week, but it's much improved now a) it's Friday and b) the organ grinder is back 🀣🀣😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Awwww Mrs C stump is now in the factory I belie…

Hope you feeling better not too many bogies etc.They can fill up a hanky.☺

• Haha
Hiya Mrs C ❀😘 been busy this week, but it's much improved now a) it's Friday and b) the organ grinder is back 🀣🀣😘 xx
Oh yes. Tell me about it. The director slipped on a chip in the canteen yesterday and nearly fell over. Everyone was holding in their laughs and I spat my peas out everywhere laughing at the top of my voice. I had a death stare off him. I couldn't give a tit though. He's a cock.

• Haha
Oh yes. Tell me about it. The director slipped on a chip in the canteen yesterday and nearly fell over. Everyone was holding in their laughs and I spat my peas out everywhere laughing at the top of my voice. I had a death stare off him. I couldn't give a tit though. He's a cock.
Well I'm glad you spat them out rather than snorted & inhaled them inwards, everyone would have been far too busy laughing at the cock making a right cock of himself to notice you were choking and providing a suitable Heimlich manoeuvre to ease your distress!! 🀣😘 Xxx

• Haha
Awwww Mrs C stump is now in the factory I belie…

Hope you feeling better not too many bogies etc.They can fill up a hanky.☺
Dolly my snots are disappearing at a rapid rate and I might go swimming in the morning. What are they doing with the stump? Do you know? Xxxx

Well I'm glad you spat them out rather than snorted & inhaled them inwards, everyone would have been far too busy laughing at the cock making a right cock of himself to notice you were choking and providing a suitable Heimlich manoeuvre to ease your distress!! 🀣😘 Xxx
Better out than in. I've suffered enough this week! Xxxx

I'm off now. Things to do. Goodnight everyone. Love MrsC xxxx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Thank you my Captain. Aw nice to know you enjoy my company. Lets get cuddling! You are doing a great job of being my husband and you are my hero getting me things that I like so I'm happy. When you go to IKEA for the meatballs will you pick me up a flatpack workbench. I've been shopping this morning to buy you more shaving foam. Love Mrs 265 xxx
How about getting the sensitive skin shaving gel, Mrs C. It might make the Captain's skin feel even softer and silkier against your flesh and send your temperature soaring. 😺

Dolly my snots are disappearing at a rapid rate and I might go swimming in the morning. What are they doing with the stump? Do you know? Xxxx

Better out than in. I've suffered enough this week! Xxxx

I'm off now. Things to do. Goodnight everyone. Love MrsC xxxx
Some things are better in than out Mrs Captain. Night lovey, hope you sleep well ❀😘 xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Some things are better in than out Mrs Captain. Night lovey, hope you sleep well ❀😘 xxx
I've just had a shower and haven't quite knocked off for the night after doing a few chores. There's an awful stench here. Is it me or what

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

Hi my friend πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ’•β€πŸ€—πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜˜ xx.
For you πŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒβ€πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜˜ xx
Sorry on late reply..Katie thread 🧡 is getting busy again..had to give it a break before I pop in here then make something to eat.
Sorry I put a green face to your wallpaper..it did bring back funny memories but weren't it horrible lol..I darent looked too long πŸ˜„ yep only seems like yesterday the Richmond days . I promise I be popping in before Belfast and after to share a few pics on here and see how everyone is.

Big hugs and loads of love to you my friend and others on this thread ❀🧡 Back very soon ( Monday before my hoilday) love from Pom ,πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ€—β€β€πŸ˜˜πŸ’• xx

• Heart
  • Haha
I've just had a shower and haven't quite knocked off for the night after doing a few chores. There's an awful stench here. Is it me or what
Oh well I thought you'd gone for the night, I'm just getting some tea, I'll be back shortly armed with my Zoflora and VIPoo. And my old faithfuls ❀😘 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh well I thought you'd gone for the night, I'm just getting some tea, I'll be back shortly armed with my Zoflora and VIPoo. And my old faithfuls ❀😘 xx
I'm on my way out though. Struggled all week with this bastard of a cold.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Haha
Hi my friend πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ’•β€πŸ€—πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜˜ xx.
For you πŸ₯ƒπŸ₯ƒβ€πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ˜˜ xx
Sorry on late reply..Katie thread 🧡 is getting busy again..had to give it a break before I pop in here then make something to eat.
Sorry I put a green face to your wallpaper..it did bring back funny memories but weren't it horrible lol..I darent looked too long πŸ˜„ yep only seems like yesterday the Richmond days . I promise I be popping in before Belfast and after to share a few pics on here and see how everyone is.

Big hugs and loads of love to you my friend and others on this thread ❀🧡 Back very soon ( Monday before my hoilday) love from Pom ,πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ‘½πŸΎπŸ€—β€β€πŸ˜˜πŸ’• xx
Hellooo Pommy my love. That's ok, I'm always here whenever. I've been having a look over there, not caught up properly but your pics keep us laughing, honestly 🀣 I wouldn't even put that wallpaper in my bog, dearie me, it did make me laugh though, I just had to post it for the giggles 🀣🀣 it soon be my Tattle birthday again Pom, can't believe I'm still here haha!! See you in a bit my friend, yep, you pop in over the weekend before you go, lots of love and hugs to you πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸ•πŸΎπŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xxx

I'm on my way out though. Struggled all week with this bastard of a cold.
Bless you, that husband of yours needs to rub some goose grease on your chest and feed you a hot toddy or several to get you better asap!! ❀😘 Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.