Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
Krusties 💙

baby is here safe and well and is tattler no 3 🥰 a pic just because. Ain’t no way I’d leave my baby or kids and swan off likeKrusty KP with a rat like Crawl.
Wankers they are!
Much love to all
💜
Congrats!!!

Talking of babies.

This Bollocks again.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Squirrelina

VIP Member
Krusties 💙

baby is here safe and well and is tattler no 3 🥰 a pic just because. Ain’t no way I’d leave my baby or kids and swan off likeKrusty KP with a rat like Crawl.
Wankers they are!
Much love to all
💜
Hello little Tattler infant. Welcome to your Tattle aunties and uncles. 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Ming55

VIP Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So if you've all finished attacking me, I just want to clear a few things up.
I have NEVER once condoned KP's behaviour at all. Nor have I intentionally attacked anyone. If I have then I do apologise.
Firstly, I was actually just curious in people's thoughts about how PTMe was previously treated especially about the none payment of wages and how the other posters "Peoplehateme" was.
I tagged a few people in the same post, not because they were horrible to PTMe but because they were the ones whom I remembered who had spoken out the most and which stuck in my mind. I was not demanding for answers, I was just asking for opinions and if you'd answer.
I said "with the greatest of respect" because I know that poster does not like me and I did not want to seem antagonistic or argumentative.
My posts have been taken so wrong.
I was curious about what that poster had to say and didn't want them chased away which is why I was asking for people to go easy on them.
I didn't agree with what they were saying in the slightest. I was simply just interested.

I never once called anyone directly a bitch.

I am sorry to those who I upset. My post was jumbled up with me tagging people.

I am really upset by this, so well done to those who wanted me off this thread. Job done

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

BabeOne

Krusties 💙

Wankers they are!
Much love to all
💜
Oh such a darling 🙏🥰 Congratulations xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Krusties 💙

Wankers they are!
Much love to all
💜
Beautiful baby 🥰🍼❤ Glad baby arrived safe and sound congratulations to you all 😘❤Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
@Hampshire Hog @Stapleyourtongue @Dollylovesshoes @Peachsquish @Rita Chevrolet @Blessmyheart @MANDATORY @Facehugger @Constantlychargingipadnow @not on my watch @MrsCranky @LoolieVeeton @didn't want to join @MrsEms (sorry if I've missed anyone) Thank you all so much ❤
You don't know how much your messages meant to me ❤❤
I stupidly got myself in such a state yesterday after reading some of the posts directed at me.
I honestly never meant any harm in my posts at all, I was just genuinely curious in particular posters thoughts. I just can't believe how nasty some people were.
I've never once defended Skanky but I've been accused of defending her or liking her, I really don't. Why on earth would I be on tattle for over a year slagging her off if I liked her?! I'm just interested in finding things out from both sides which is why I wanted to give that other person a chance.
Anyway, I am really sorry for upsetting any of you lovely ones.
I suffer with anxiety amongst other things and I take things too personally so that's why I was so upset yesterday.
I'm sorry and thank you all for your kind words ❤❤

I hope everyone is doing alright xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
So if you've all finished attacking me, I just want to clear a few things up.
I have NEVER once condoned KP's behaviour at all. Nor have I intentionally attacked anyone. If I have then I do apologise.
Firstly, I was actually just curious in people's thoughts about how PTMe was previously treated especially about the none payment of wages and how the other posters "Peoplehateme" was.
I tagged a few people in the same post, not because they were horrible to PTMe but because they were the ones whom I remembered who had spoken out the most and which stuck in my mind. I was not demanding for answers, I was just asking for opinions and if you'd answer.
I said "with the greatest of respect" because I know that poster does not like me and I did not want to seem antagonistic or argumentative.
My posts have been taken so wrong.
I was curious about what that poster had to say and didn't want them chased away which is why I was asking for people to go easy on them.
I didn't agree with what they were saying in the slightest. I was simply just interested.

I never once called anyone directly a bitch.

I am sorry to those who I upset. My post was jumbled up with me tagging people.

I am really upset by this, so well done to those who wanted me off this thread. Job done
I can’t speak for everyone else but if you want to stay please do, it does at times get intense but that’s because we are so passionate about skanky getting her comeuppance. But if you feel you can’t stay I will be sorry to see you go 😘

• Heart

Jwren

VIP Member
Krusties 💙

Wankers they are!
Much love to all
💜
What a cutie 🥰
Congratulations! 💕🎉 xx

• Heart