Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

asdaprice

It must be so draining having to act out your life and image , just relax and stop trying so hard 🙄

Reactions: 6

RS22

Why is she buying stuff with bride on? You’re already bloody married. It’s no a hen do either. It’s a girls holiday. Now rushing to wean Ocean so she can go away without her 🤦🏼‍♀️
I know… this makes me sad. Shoving purées down her neck so she’s got an alternative to milk while she’s away. Surely priorities change when you have children? It seems like these two are accessories 😔

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Not even acknowledged her sister in laws bday either. Yet everyone does such gushing posts about her.
She's one of those that everyone gushes over and fawns over yet she never makes much effort for others.

Her Sister in law seems a really nice person; she went on the Ibiza hen do, and to the wedding and always seems a really happy positive person.

He probably doesn’t eat a variety of food because you don’t serve a variety of food, Mrs -burger -and -sushi!!
Also eating in front of a screen does not lay the foundation for having an interest in food.

Yes!! She always wants more.
I thought this when I saw that post. Just making sure everyone knows that she still wants something even bigger and better. Also…the ‘private woods’ on her estate are not private 😂 anyway can walk through them. Honestly is she for real 😂🙈

• Haha

Sozhun

VIP Member
I’ve got such bad second hand embarrassment when she posts herself dancing. It’s so caring and don’t even get me started on her dancing with that bloke and rubbing his stomach. She really did make it all about her. Bet the other girls were so over it after a couple of hours in her company with her swishing her horsey plait around

• Haha

number2

Personally I understand why they’re still going ahead with the “wedding” aka renewal of the vows in Italy. They’ve likely paid hefty deposits if not full balances to their vendors which may be non refundable.
Also, they like to flex their cash and if you’ve got the means to have your fancy dream day then go for it. Plus she will probs want the photos in the big gown with the stunning back drops. I do get it. Given they rushed the registry office one just cos she wanted to be married before having Oceane.

But the hen do I really can’t understand? You’re married with 2 kids. Why the hell are you having a hen do 🤯 my mind is officially blown

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Oh that poor little boy I really really dont agree with him being filmed naked in the bath for thousands to see :( he has no choice and she hasn’t even covered anything up for his privacy….just so totally inappropriate
I’ve reported it for child nudity. Nothing was covered.

On another note, who in their right mind has a Halloween tree

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Another weekend break. No wonder Rocket has trouble sleeping sometimes. Never in the same bed long enough 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

• Haha

gossipqueen20

Chatty Member
Just how does she get these expensive freebies and hotel stays all the time? She doesn’t really produce much content as such, just selfies and pics of her kids. Is it just because she has a large following? There’s not that much follower interaction on her posts
I heard through the grapevine that she contacts them and asks.

• Haha

N12

I’ve seen a video on Tik Tok of a gang saying they follow influencers to see what they can steal/track their movements etc & also that on Instagram it can share live location even if you haven’t tagged it on stories etc - I’ve turned mine off on iPhone settings. Not got a mansion or a Range Rover but it’s still unsettling that the app does that 😬

PinkFigs

VIP Member
All that money yet she and her family have been given all that free Jo Malone stuff today. I’m making a mental note never to buy from them again. Why should we all pay high prices for their stuff then rich influencers get it all for free?! Such an utter piss take!

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Hen do? You’re already married!!!

And surely you’ll only be wearing the clothes from your ITS “collab”…..

• Haha