Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Do they ever actually watch their child? Given his penchant for drawing on furnishings I’m surprised that he’s had the opportunity to do it again!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

gossipqueen20

Chatty Member
I’m also always very confused as to why she does ads for other skincare brands, her business is selling nuskin products so why would you advertise other products 🤦🏽‍♀️ I say I’m confused but then I remember she’s not the brightest 😂
Clearly she isn’t! She generally says the same stuff ‘it’s really lovely’ or it makes her skin ‘really smooth’. Oh I better buy it then on that huge recommendation lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 idiot.

• Haha

89sf12

I agree I have seen her swanning around Stratford upon Avon, she is so skinny I thought she was an anorexic looking for the clinic. Her fella looked off his nut. She stared at a mum that was actually really beautiful and walked past her with a face like thunder. Should of told them to piss off back to shit hole Leicester to their help to buy home

• Angry

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I remember watching Ibiza Uncovered 25 years ago and all the 18 year olds wore stuff like that. She looks A) incredibly dated and B) like mutton dressed as lamb

Natyocheese

Chatty Member
If you have a car with a button to unlock they can get the signal even if the keys aren’t close to the door (Obv harder if they are further away). You can buy a faraday pouch or box and it stops them from being able to get the signal. Super cheap on Amazon!
Yeah my mum uses this and always takes her keys upstairs.

Kristy made it really easy to know where she lives and what she’s got. Also quite often when she’s not there too.

Reactions: 5

N12

100% she won’t learn her lesson & the next car will be a G wagon she shows off even more 🙈 Also they’ve got a double garage so would’ve been much safer in there but suppose they also can’t show off then what they’ve got 😬

N12

I’m also always very confused as to why she does ads for other skincare brands, her business is selling nuskin products so why would you advertise other products 🤦🏽‍♀️ I say I’m confused but then I remember she’s not the brightest 😂

PinkFigs

VIP Member
View attachment 1198074

She 100% wore that shirt to match the beach hut for an insta photo. Who in their right mind would co-ordinate their outfit with a fucking beach hut hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also, I agree - the video of her niece twerking is awful. I would love to say I’m surprised, but I’m not. They sexualise her constantly and encourage her grown up behaviour. It’s actually really sad when you think about it; it’s learnt behaviour. Can’t even imagine the kind of girl she’s going to grow up to be at high school and beyond.
I can’t stop laughing at the thought of someone coordinating their outfit to a beach hut 😂

• Haha

gossipqueen20

Chatty Member
I had a few too many free minutes but I knew she had called the glass box her dream home at some point. Yet, its not her forever home?!? So which is it Krusty?
It WAS her ‘dream home’ but now she’s realised she lives in the arse end of nowhere and can’t fake her countryside views anymore which weren’t actually hers but the houses opposite her. I live near her and it really is in a shit location. There’s nothing there other than the school and it’s just a glorified new build estate that’s way too overpriced and in effect she’s downsized.

Kristy twerking on the beach and her niece copying her. Classy!
God! How bloody cringe 😩. Could they be more chavvy?!!!!! Anyone noticed Lettuce has a graze or something on his face. Been there a few days now. Probably left unsupervised as per.

Last edited:

gossipqueen20

Chatty Member
What does everyone think to the wedding dress video? I just think she’s made it look like she’s ‘modeling’ it for an advert. I think she’s ruined it by doing that. It’s clearly just all a money making venture with no actual sentiment at all. How sad is that. Nobody poses in their dress like that with those attempts at being ‘sultry’. It’s all too forced and unnatural. What happened to just catching the moment ???

Attachments

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I noticed last night not long after we all mentioned on here, the video of her son in the bath was deleted

GERHUN

Can anyone see the photographers tag? No? Just above the pumpkin, in the smallest and lightest writing. For everyone to see.

Honestly, how selfish. She literally makes no effort to help anyone else. If it doesn't benefit her, she's not interested

And that video of them in the bath, my fugging god. You can see everything of his!! I'm going to report it if I can

Attachments

• Wow

gossipqueen20

Chatty Member
Is it me or does she make the most ludicrous decisions on home furnishings?!!!!! So she has a perfectly nice cream bed, but she decides she wants a new one - in cream - that has even more cream on it to get covered in shit by having two kids and a shit looking bed at that and the sort that will look saggy and shit after a few months!!!!! It makes no sense. The bed before was much nicer and much classier. They can’t have kept it because there’s no where to put it!!!!! Her house is smaller now and no spare bedrooms!!! It makes no sense to me 🤣. It’s like the ‘furniture’ they got to put in the bedroom window from ikea which in effect was garden furniture and funnily enough is now in the garden 🤣🤣. Their home decor sense is crap!!!!!!

• Haha