Kristyjgreen #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Voila!! Mum and Aunty day 😜
And that bloody cafe in bosworth that Emma carpenter etc are always at 🙄. They just all copy each other!!!!!

I feel like she wanted a house similar to hers.. with the wow factor and the big windows. And has really fallen short, such an expensive house for what you're actually getting. Don't like the layout at all, you could get so much more for your money...
I agree entirely. They could have got so much more for that price. It’s always the same for her though isn’t it, frittering away money for the sake of it. It’s like getting all that paneling done in old house and that wierd shelving unit in the spare room that serves no purpose - that was all done after they bought this house!!!!! Why????? It’s not added to value etc makes no sense. Just money down the drain. All I see when I see that hall is danger. Even worse now she’s got those fingerprint smeared glass child gates !!!!!! Can you imagine if you’re walking down those stairs in your socks and you slip, fall down stairs then smash into that stair gate?!!!!!! It’s cringing me out. So dangerous. I would’ve put carpet runner down them to make it safer. It still would’ve looked nice with wood showing either side. Now it’s just a death trap and think how echoey it’ll be.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
and lastly, who has their picture taken on the side of a bleeding road just to sell clothes?!!!!! Bet cars going past were thinking what the bleeders is that numpty doing 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her latest story… he probably isn’t sleeping well because he’s on that tablet 24/7 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
And that bloody cafe in bosworth that Emma carpenter etc are always at 🙄. They just all copy each other!!!!!

I agree entirely. They could have got so much more for that price. It’s always the same for her though isn’t it, frittering away money for the sake of it. It’s like getting all that paneling done in old house and that wierd shelving unit in the spare room that serves no purpose - that was all done after they bought this house!!!!! Why????? It’s not added to value etc makes no sense. Just money down the drain. All I see when I see that hall is danger. Even worse now she’s got those fingerprint smeared glass child gates !!!!!! Can you imagine if you’re walking down those stairs in your socks and you slip, fall down stairs then smash into that stair gate?!!!!!! It’s cringing me out. So dangerous. I would’ve put carpet runner down them to make it safer. It still would’ve looked nice with wood showing either side. Now it’s just a death trap and think how echoey it’ll be.
It really bothers me that the stair gate is above the first step, so when the baby is crawling he/she will be pulling themselves up on that first step, probably holding onto the safety gate glass thingy, and then falling backwards and bashing their head on the hard flooring

Reactions: 1
That house has been very cheaply rushed out! Its not exactly a luxury new build…Did she really spend all that money on that house to get a fake worktop in the kitchen? Its not even a standard quartz…it looks like a cheap laminate awks lol

It really bothers me that the stair gate is above the first step, so when the baby is crawling he/she will be pulling themselves up on that first step, probably holding onto the safety gate glass thingy, and then falling backwards and bashing their head on the hard flooring
it just screams danger to me. Can you imagine if she’s walking down the stairs with kid in his arms and she slips????? Crazy

That house has been very cheaply rushed out! Its not exactly a luxury new build…Did she really spend all that money on that house to get a fake worktop in the kitchen? Its not even a standard quartz…it looks like a cheap laminate awks lol
must admit I don’t think the kitchen looks at all high end at all. Her other kitchen was far nicer.

It’s also making me laugh how she’s taken quite a few pics of the countryside view. She’s trying to make out that’s her garden etc. that view AINT hers !!!! It’s the other side of the estate. Do we all remember at her old gaff when she continually said how she loved her front garden lol when it wasn’t it was a communal green 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s doing it again but now it’s a field 😂😂😂😂😂 what a numpty

Plus I’m guessing a new bedroom that he’s not used to
and the fact for the last few months the poor kids been dragged all over the shop and slept in different places he doesn’t know whether he’s coming or going!!!!!!!

Would you buy products from her?!!!!! Everything is ‘no nice’ or ‘glowy’. She doesn’t actually explain what the product does!!!!!! She always says the same thing ‘I use this all the time’ yeah sure you do hun !!!!!! She sounds so unnatural too, like she REALLY don’t wanna do the story. Like you can’t have it both ways hun, ‘influencer’ or not??????!!!!! Look at folk like Lorna Luxe or Molly Mae. I agree they are in a COMPLETELY different league to her and far more influential but at least they do their research and appear to know what they’re actually promoting!

😂😂😂 that you think Lorna Luxe does her research into whatever she’s flogging that day. She hasn’t got a clue. Come on over to her thread for some eye opening home truths

😂😂😂 that you think Lorna Luxe does her research into whatever she’s flogging that day. She hasn’t got a clue. Come on over to her thread for some eye opening home truths
but at least she can blag it lol Krusty clearly ain’t got a clue 😂😂

She says she always wanted a log burner yet when someone called her out last year for breaking lockdown rules ( she was at her sisters) she said it was her log burner . Such a liar

She says she always wanted a log burner yet when someone called her out last year for breaking lockdown rules ( she was at her sisters) she said it was her log burner . Such a liar
I was thinking exactly the same!!!!!! When she was at her sisters lol she’s so dishonest it’s unreal. She never wore a mask before or followed the rules so she ain’t gonna start now is she, selfish obnoxious woman. I can’t bear people like her. It’s people like her and goofy that have put us in the mess we continue to be in. Trouble is they’re so thick they don’t realize it 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.