Kristyjgreen #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait until someone buys the land behind her house and builds houses on it 😂 Back with embarrassing posts again making out again she lives in the wilderness when they can all see in to each other’s houses with those windows
ha ha!!!!! I’m just wondering if she’ll be able to walk over there when everyone else has moved in because that’s behind the other houses in the street that are opposite to her and I don’t think they’ve moved in yet. She’s so shallow 🤣🤣🤣. Also assuming they’ve done lateral flows to attend match because theyve certainly not got covid passes have they!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
I stumbled on this thread whilst looking at someone else, I live local to her and know someone who knows her really well. Just to confirm what you all already know. SHE IS AN ASSHOLE. A really bleeping horrible, selfish person.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I stumbled on this thread whilst looking at someone else, I live local to her and know someone who knows her really well. Just to confirm what you all already know. SHE IS AN ASSHOLE. A really bleeping horrible, selfish person.
welcome ! Yes, I think most of us have met her or know of her or live fairly near and all have same opinion. Very rude and arrogant and will block you if she’s not happy with a comment or DM! She repeatedly broke covid rules last year and plastered it all over social media because she’s as thick as two short planks. We all knew she was up the duff weeks before she announced it, we all knew she was selling up weeks before she announced it and we all know where she lives now because she can’t keep anything private even though she said she was going too. She can’t help herself. She’s so irresponsible to do that and we all think it’s an absolute farce that they’re going to Italy next year to get ‘married’ when they already are!!!!!! 🙄

Reactions: 7
We should organise a Krusty meet up with loads of over the top decorations and over priced food 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You’d think being preggers she’d be being careful where she goes especially in the later stages. Clearly invincible 🙄

Reactions: 6
I can’t wait until someone buys the land behind her house and builds houses on it 😂 Back with embarrassing posts again making out again she lives in the wilderness when they can all see in to each other’s houses with those windows
Doesn’t her back garden back onto a main busy road? She’ll have us believe otherwise but I’m sure her plot was backing the main road when I saw the house on right move 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Doesn’t her back garden back onto a main busy road? She’ll have us believe otherwise but I’m sure her plot was backing the main road when I saw the house on right move 😂😂
The house they sold did yes, then it fell through so still on market. Right next to A5/M69. Where she’s moved to the garden also backs onto a road but I can’t imagine it would be overly busy. The thing that’s funny is she keeps putting pics of the rolling countryside trying to make out that’s her view when it isn’t. She looks out to other houses like she’s in a goldfish bowl and the back of house is right next to road. The view she is posting is behind the houses that are opposite her, more expensive and owners haven’t moved in yet. If you were to drive past you can see her house from road so it’s not as idyllic as she makes out and obscenely overpriced for the fact she’s downsized!!!!!

Her cats gone missing?! When did she move you’re supposed to keep them inside for 4-6 weeks. Poor thing 😭

Reactions: 4
We have cats and I think it’s madness living near busy A Roads if you have cats that go out.

Reactions: 1
Her cats gone missing?! When did she move you’re supposed to keep them inside for 4-6 weeks. Poor thing 😭
they’ve literally been there a fortnight or just over. I was thinking exactly the same. If anything’s happened to that poor cat they should hold their heads in shame poor thing and yes clearly heartbroken that you can still go and watch the footie and pose in your bedroom arching your back to stick your bump out more snd to post swimwear memory pics - you look distraught love. SERIOUSLY!!!!!!

they’ve literally been there a fortnight or just over. I was thinking exactly the same. If anything’s happened to that poor cat they should hold their heads in shame poor thing and yes clearly heartbroken that you can still go and watch the footie and pose in your bedroom arching your back to stick your bump out more snd to post swimwear memory pics - you look distraught love. SERIOUSLY!!!!!!
My cat went missing for half a day (i know that’s not long but for my cat it was a long time not to come home especially when offered food) and I was distraught. Wouldn’t leave the house in case he came home.
cant believe she letthem out so early. Poor cat.

Reactions: 4
The inflatation on houses has been crazy the last 2 years. I’d fathom a guess that they paid £350-400 for their 3 story house when they bought it. It’s just sold for crazy prices because we’re in crazy times.
She bought it for £575k! I remember as I found it when she first showed it on insta. I LOVE that I’ve found other people who also enjoy finding influencers houses on rightmove 🤣

I was surprised she didn’t make much money on it, but, she wasn’t in that long and new builds don’t increase massively do they.

Reactions: 3
She bought it for £575k! I remember as I found it when she first showed it on insta. I LOVE that I’ve found other people who also enjoy finding influencers houses on rightmove 🤣

I was surprised she didn’t make much money on it, but, she wasn’t in that long and new builds don’t increase massively do they.
ahh wow. Even less appreciation than I thought - I didn’t realise they’d be so silly to spend nearly £600k on a 5 bed house back before things went silly like they have now.
In normal life times they usually depreciate because of how overpriced they are at selling. Then they level out. Then appreciate but it takes a long while (pre pandemic).
My friend got one in 2017 on a help to buy loan and 5% deposit. Split with boyfriend within 6months. Had to sell house but wein negative equity. Parents had to help them both out was so sad to watch it all unfold. They’d been together years and had lived together before that.
No. In normal life times they actually depreciate because of how overpriced they are at selling. My friend got one one a help to buy loan and 5% deposit. Split with boyfriend within 6months. Had to sell house but we’re in negative equity. Parents had to help them both out was so sad to watch it all unfold. They’d been together years and had lived together before that.

Yeah I love looking at the floor plans more than finding the locations haha. I’m a strange person

Reactions: 1

they bought it for 548k. I’ve just checked on Rightmove. It’s still for sale lol. It says it’s now worth 544k 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
they bought it for 548k. I’ve just checked on Rightmove. It’s still for sale lol. It says it’s now worth 544k 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sometimes right move can be slow taking them off. I don’t see them being able to afford almost a million pound house if the sale hadn’t completed. I might be wrong tho and if I am I need to start selling lumi spas hahaha. (Jokes)

Sometimes right move can be slow taking them off. I don’t see them being able to afford almost a million pound house if the sale hadn’t completed. I might be wrong tho and if I am I need to start selling lumi spas hahaha. (Jokes)
When it first went on the market it sold pretty quick then it went back on the market again. Then it showed sold again and then at end of November it was back on again. Don’t forget his dad and step mum look minted and Krusty’s dad has a Bob or two, they’ve probably loaned em whilst they wait for house to sell again

I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve not had any help with it… as much as she grinds my gears, I’ve heard through the grapevine how much she earns per advert she does…
Sorry I’m a bit of a silent reader 😄 I know her from school and nothing has changed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.