Kristyjgreen #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The house is lovely, I don’t see an issue with the location, wellsborough and Bosworth are lovely, the estate has nothing surrounding it, it’s quite isolated really. I think for the person that wants a high end new building, they’ve done a good job.
Great location for schools also. The house may have fewer bedrooms, but it’s a much more spacious house, with way more character.

Reactions: 4
The house is lovely, I don’t see an issue with the location, wellsborough and Bosworth are lovely, the estate has nothing surrounding it, it’s quite isolated really. I think for the person that wants a high end new building, they’ve done a good job.
Great location for schools also. The house may have fewer bedrooms, but it’s a much more spacious house, with way more character.
I think it’s nice too but not something I’d go for for that amount. Plus they will stand out like a sore thumb because the rest of the street won’t be like them or behave like them. I certainly wouldn’t want them as neighbours, it would be my worst nightmare. I also don’t think it’s very practical for small children. Bare floors, bare stairs, hall/landing void, glass everywhere. It’ll be hard to keep clean too.

I think it’s nice too but not something I’d go for for that amount. Plus they will stand out like a sore thumb because the rest of the street won’t be like them or behave like them. I certainly wouldn’t want them as neighbours, it would be my worst nightmare. I also don’t think it’s very practical for small children. Bare floors, bare stairs, hall/landing void, glass everywhere. It’ll be hard to keep clean too.
I can imagine their council tax is a fortune but if I could have a house like that with £300k or less mortgage (according to a poster in here that she was prev mortgage free)
I’d take the glass and bare floors. I’d take it all. It’s such a gorgeous house! Plus she had a cleaner before so likely will have one again xx

Reactions: 2
I can imagine their council tax is a fortune but if I could have a house like that with £300k or less mortgage (according to a poster in here that she was prev mortgage free)
I’d take the glass and bare floors. I’d take it all. It’s such a gorgeous house! Plus she had a cleaner before so likely will have one again xx
Hope she’s gonna get bedroom curtains 🤣🤣 a cleaner tho seriously! She does fook all !!!!!

Why do we need yet more ‘wearing underwear with a bare bump’ videos. We get it, you’re pregnant!

For that amount of money I wouldn’t want any neighbours at all. But… I get the appeal of a ‘done’ house. I also think they’ve been sensible not sending their kids to a Burbage school

Reactions: 3
I bet they’ll send Rocket off to private school. I’m sure she is keen to share photos of him in a jaunty boater and striped blazer

I bet they’ll send Rocket off to private school. I’m sure she is keen to share photos of him in a jaunty boater and striped blazer
If she’s does send him to private school then she needs to start engaging in conversation with him rather than shoving an iPad in his face as even private primaries have entry tests and observations!

What comments??

Whats occurred??
I basically agreed to Lettuce is behind with his speech due to his parents being inattentive and his only toys being screen based and compared them to Mrs Hinch who is currently having tests for her two year old for speech delay. I made clear they may have underlying conditions but it wasn’t being helped by lazy parenting. In no way did I criticise the kids as I have a special needs child.

I basically agreed to Lettuce is behind with his speech due to his parents being inattentive and his only toys being screen based and compared them to Mrs Hinch who is currently having tests for her two year old for speech delay. I made clear they may have underlying conditions but it wasn’t being helped by lazy parenting. In no way did I criticise the kids as I have a special needs child.
what and Admin deleted??? We’ve all mentioned that loads of times before !!!!!!! I think I may have mentioned it too ref the grammar school stuff so looks like mines gone too. It’s true tho!!!! He may have a disability but why wouldn’t she say?? The poor kid has been thrown into the limelight without any choice, exactly the same with Mrs Hinch. I just don’t get why they want to plaster their kids all over social media. So if you do you’ve got to accept you’re open to criticism and she rarely shows them communicating with him. He’s just always shoved in front of tech stuff!!!!!

To be fair we only see a snippet on Instagram. So we don’t know how much he can talk. My boy is the same age as rocket and he’s only just started talking.

Rocket doesn’t seem to interact much at all. He seems to walk round looking bewildered most of the time in her stories

Rocket doesn’t seem to interact much at all. He seems to walk round looking bewildered most of the time in her stories
I’ve noticed that. He doesn’t always look comfortable with being filmed all the time. Leave the kid to be a kid and not an accessory or money maker !!!!

Reactions: 6
I think people are forgetting this isn’t a Krusty fan page, of course people are going to be sharing negative comments about her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think people are forgetting this isn’t a Krusty fan page, of course people are going to be sharing negative comments about her 😂
That’s what I’ve been thinking of late !!!!! It’s a critique forum. That’s what Tattle is. It’s certainly not trolling because she is not being directly contacted with abuse or criticism. No one on this thread has ever been abusive or hateful about her. That would make me uncomfortable. This thread is for us that aren’t particularly fond of her and want to share our opinions. It’s not to big her up. If you want to do that DM her yourself !!!!!! Maybe those that have been posting ‘positivity’ haven’t been ‘krustied’ !!!!! Or didn’t see all the completely unacceptable behavior during Covid and she also frequently breaches ASA rules. The woman is rude, obnoxious, extremely arrogant and wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire. She goes through friends like face wipes and basically does NOTHING. I have zero respect for her. If she was a nicer person and had morals I would. I’ve been krustied personally and know her and her family. The whole family think they are above everyone and the law. At the end of the day she has over 300k followers and should be setting more of an example. She’s chosen to be in the public eye. She has to accept she’s marmite.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.