Kristyjgreen #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t see any comments that were offensive. I guess a “fan” might have made an account and reported them?! Hence why admin removed maybe!!??
either way like people have said this is a forum for people who don’t dig the whole influencer life. All aspects of it.

Reactions: 2
That’s what I’ve been thinking of late !!!!! It’s a critique forum. That’s what Tattle is. It’s certainly not trolling because she is not being directly contacted with abuse or criticism. No one on this thread has ever been abusive or hateful about her. That would make me uncomfortable. This thread is for us that aren’t particularly fond of her and want to share our opinions. It’s not to big her up. If you want to do that DM her yourself !!!!!! Maybe those that have been posting ‘positivity’ haven’t been ‘krustied’ !!!!! Or didn’t see all the completely unacceptable behavior during Covid and she also frequently breaches ASA rules. The woman is rude, obnoxious, extremely arrogant and wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire. She goes through friends like face wipes and basically does NOTHING. I have zero respect for her. If she was a nicer person and had morals I would. I’ve been krustied personally and know her and her family. The whole family think they are above everyone and the law. At the end of the day she has over 300k followers and should be setting more of an example. She’s chosen to be in the public eye. She has to accept she’s marmite.
Exactly 😂 she blocked so many people who dared to remind her she doesn’t live near Bradgate Park during lockdown or when she was round her family members houses. She deserved to be inundated with nasty comments but people actually just politely said in comments and she thought she was clever and that none of us knew what she was doing so she just blocked people or direct messaged them sarcastic comments. My friend who is a nurse received a lovely message from her telling her to mind her own business!

Exactly 😂 she blocked so many people who dared to remind her she doesn’t live near Bradgate Park during lockdown or when she was round her family members houses. She deserved to be inundated with nasty comments but people actually just politely said in comments and she thought she was clever and that none of us knew what she was doing so she just blocked people or direct messaged them sarcastic comments. My friend who is a nurse received a lovely message from her telling her to mind her own business!
Christ that really is the lowest of the low!!!!!!! Doesn’t surprise me in the slightest though. I’ve had a few run ins with her as have others I know. She really thinks she’s untouchable. I really dislike people that like. I just hope that one day she’s gets her comeuppance. The covid stuff was utterly gobsmacking. To do that in public with that amount of followers was astounding to me. It’s the same as the anti Vax stuff. The pair of them. I have no issue with anti Vaxers. If that’s your thing fine. But don’t try and force that on everyone else. That’s so dangerous. You can bet your bottom dollar they’d get jabbed if it became a requirement. If it stopped them going to their fake ‘wedding’ next year!!!!! It’s all for attention.

To be fair we only see a snippet on Instagram. So we don’t know how much he can talk. My boy is the same age as rocket and he’s only just started talking.
All of this talk about Rocket not talking yet, makes me angry and sad. My nephew didn’t start talking properly until he was 4. He has no disability, nothing wrong with his tongue or mouth. It was just one of those things. He got speech therapy and is now flying. Every child is different and goes at their own pace.

Reactions: 4
So they won’t be having a spare room for guests then!!!!! Where’s folk gonna stay? I bet she’s gonna miss that aspect from the old gaff because they deffo had a lot more space to play around with upstairs didn’t they. Also, for that price wouldn’t you have thought it would’ve come with built in wardrobes?!!!! Looks like they will be having a ‘joint’ dressing room so she’s had to compromise 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
So they won’t be having a spare room for guests then!!!!! Where’s folk gonna stay? I bet she’s gonna miss that aspect from the old gaff because they deffo had a lot more space to play around with upstairs didn’t they. Also, for that price wouldn’t you have thought it would’ve come with built in wardrobes?!!!! Looks like they will be having a ‘joint’ dressing room so she’s had to compromise 🤣🤣
I was also suprised they were losing a bedroom for a walk in wardrobe 🤔 seems kind of crazy that they now essentially have a 3 bed home for nearly £1,000,000 😱. Each to their own I guess but I’m not sure I would of liked to loose that upstairs space. The garden looks huge, although I’m confused as she shows a fully fenced area with trees at the back which is clearly the garden, but she also keeps showing an area that just has post and rail and backs onto fields so I wonder if that’s theirs too

I was also suprised they were losing a bedroom for a walk in wardrobe 🤔 seems kind of crazy that they now essentially have a 3 bed home for nearly £1,000,000 😱. Each to their own I guess but I’m not sure I would of liked to loose that upstairs space. The garden looks huge, although I’m confused as she shows a fully fenced area with trees at the back which is clearly the garden, but she also keeps showing an area that just has post and rail and backs onto fields so I wonder if that’s theirs too
nah that’s not theirs. If you look at the aerial view of the site it’s over the street. It looks like all the houses aren’t inhabited yet so she’s probably gone in between houses opposite because that’s where that view is. Her garden backs onto the main rd. It is a big garden but same size as mine and i moved into a new build start of the year. Some are lucky and get a decent size. It is a lovely house but I just wouldn’t want to compromise the space like she has and it’s very isolated. I wouldn’t like not being able to walk to civilization!!!!!

Reactions: 1
If I was spending the best part of a million on a house I'd want loads of land. The house is nice enough but definitely a bit meh for the price that it cost, especially given that they're using one bedroom as a dressing room now. The only selling point really is that hallway and huge windows. Everything else seems very basic.

Reactions: 6
If I was spending the best part of a million on a house I'd want loads of land. The house is nice enough but definitely a bit meh for the price that it cost, especially given that they're using one bedroom as a dressing room now. The only selling point really is that hallway and huge windows. Everything else seems very basic.
yeah huge windows that are all gonna have Lettuce’s snot and handprints all over them 🤣🤣🤣

The other thing I would be thinking about it future resale. Bearing in mind they only stayed in their last gaff 2-3 years. She said this wouldn’t be her forever home, if she converts a bedroom into a dressing room which is what she’s said, that’s gonna make it a 3 bed therefore potentially reducing the value. Most families nowadays that are on a good salary would want 4 beds minimum. If they come to resell in a few years I think that could be an issue because they’ll want more for it but they’ve reduced the living space upstairs so folk won’t want to pay more. Obviously most folk wouldn’t think that way but that’s just how my mind works. It’s like when you’re looking at property in open countryside you’ve also gotta be thinking of the potential for that land to be further built on. Builders don’t give a tit about your initial ‘nice view’ they’re all in it for the money !!!!

Last edited:
I think she’s moved that way for the private school too. She’s very close to fellow toothpaste hun Emma Carpenter-Salter now too.

Her husband and father in law must go for the same type of women as her step mother looks just like her in her recent pic in Barbados

Her husband and father in law must go for the same type of women as her step mother looks just like her in her recent pic in Barbados
It’s the same as her dad aswell because his 2nd wife looks similar to Krusty’s mum aswell!!!!

I was also finding it odd that no family have visited yet and it looks like her only ‘friend’ visited yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think she’s moved that way for the private school too. She’s very close to fellow toothpaste hun Emma Carpenter-Salter now too.
I feel like she wanted a house similar to hers.. with the wow factor and the big windows. And has really fallen short, such an expensive house for what you're actually getting. Don't like the layout at all, you could get so much more for your money...

It’s the same as her dad aswell because his 2nd wife looks similar to Krusty’s mum aswell!!!!

I was also finding it odd that no family have visited yet and it looks like her only ‘friend’ visited yesterday.
Voila!! Mum and Aunty day 😜

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.