Kristyjgreen #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the baby shower today. Her sister has put some clips from it on her stories.

Reactions: 2
It’s laughable how unnecessary and over the top it is

Reactions: 4
It’s laughable how unnecessary and over the top it is
isn’t it just. Makes me laugh how she’s put ‘all her special girls’ lol. She goes through mates like they’re going out of fashion!!!!! There’s folk I know that were ‘close friends’ that aren’t even there!!!!!

It's the baby shower today. Her sister has put some clips from it on her stories.
Oh krustys plastered it all over too and parked outside winstanley where you’re not supposed too!!!!!! She’s clearly far too important to park in the car park like everyone else 🙄

Christ you seen the bags under her eyes?! I didn’t recognize her!!!!! Clearly her face dildo ain’t working !!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
isn’t it just. Makes me laugh how she’s put ‘all her special girls’ lol. She goes through mates like they’re going out of fashion!!!!! There’s folk I know that were ‘close friends’ that aren’t even there!!!!!

Oh krustys plastered it all over too and parked outside winstanley where you’re not supposed too!!!!!! She’s clearly far too important to park in the car park like everyone else 🙄

Christ you seen the bags under her eyes?! I didn’t recognize her!!!!! Clearly her face dildo ain’t working !!!!!!
I thought it was Winstanley!

Reactions: 1
I noticed that is his mum in the line up?
And no Remi
nope !!!! There’s also other girls missing that she made a big thing about for her original hen night etc and there’s also girls missing that were invited to Lettuces baby shower but not this one?!!!! I’d be fuming !!!!me thinks the ‘fake wedding’ invites might be changing a bit lol

A baby shower for the second baby? Makes her look like a right beg. Aren’t baby showers for when expecting parents don’t have certain items they need, they’d add them to a registry and invite people to shower them with those gifts.
why she had a shower with Rocket seemed super begging to me given the sort of disposable income they have. It’s tradition to only ever have a shower for the first child to get all the essentials The fact she’s having one for the second child is rediculous. Clearly just a chance to have an Instagram event to show off and for content.

Baby showers are an American thing. I didn’t have one, just an excuse for presents and I don’t expect anyone to buy me anything

Reactions: 3
A baby shower for the second baby? Makes her look like a right beg. Aren’t baby showers for when expecting parents don’t have certain items they need, they’d add them to a registry and invite people to shower them with those gifts.
why she had a shower with Rocket seemed super begging to me given the sort of disposable income they have. It’s tradition to only ever have a shower for the first child to get all the essentials The fact she’s having one for the second child is rediculous. Clearly just a chance to have an Instagram event to show off and for content.
I agree entirely. It’s all about look what I can afford etc etc. All I think when I see all of that is Krusty you’re a proper mug, those events companies are all laughing at you and rubbing their hands together!!!!! Same as the ‘interior’ designer!!!!!!!! I looked at the site, you have to pay them a fee, then they basically get you to provide measurements of the room and then they ‘design’ how you should furnish it and tell you what you need to buy to make it look like ‘their’ picture!!!!!! Assuming they may a cut on all the stuff they’re recommending too. What a fecking waste of money!!!! Why not just do it yourself like a normal person!!!!!!!! Oh I know why, because minor celeb Lucy Meckleburgh has used them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Krusty is so shallow it’s unreal!!!! She doesn’t live in the real world she’s such an airhead. She needs to get a dose of real life by getting a bloody job.

Reactions: 5
While I agree she is over the top and Beggy, I actually had a baby shower for both pregnancies. Although both were organised as a surprise, one from my cousin, the second from my sister in law but I feel like it’s more a get together for close family and friends to let their hair down, get excited for the baby, play daft games like guess the weight/ name/ date of birth. That sort of thing. Anyway each to their own- I quite like them. I hate baby reveals though I feel like if u do a reveal do NOT then do a shower. Also I would never or organised a shower for myself I feel like that maybe is beggy.

While I agree she is over the top and Beggy, I actually had a baby shower for both pregnancies. Although both were organised as a surprise, one from my cousin, the second from my sister in law but I feel like it’s more a get together for close family and friends to let their hair down, get excited for the baby, play daft games like guess the weight/ name/ date of birth. That sort of thing. Anyway each to their own- I quite like them. I hate baby reveals though I feel like if u do a reveal do NOT then do a shower. Also I would never or organised a shower for myself I feel like that maybe is beggy.
but that’s the thing isn’t it, I would say have family but there wasn’t bar Mum and sister.
With her it’s just clearly showing off. It’s all for the gram and I find it incredibly sad and shallow. It’s all too over the top. By all means have a baby shower but no one needs it that extra it’s ridiculous. Now we’re gonna hear about it all friggin week 🙄. It’s all this ‘I think I’m better than you’ etc it’s all a competition on who can have the biggest most spectacular l. I find it all really sad because for me, it loses the reality of it’s a baby. I also blame social media because 10-15 years ago you would have never seen folks ‘normal’ baby showers because it wasn’t a competition etc. it’s just all so meaningless now when it’s done like that.

I don’t know how I still get shocked by the fact that she doesn’t have a single ounce of a personality. Here followers have another generic mum post that I’ve seen people get followers from😂

I don’t know how I still get shocked by the fact that she doesn’t have a single ounce of a personality. Here followers have another generic mum post that I’ve seen people get followers from😂
So. How’s Goofy gonna attend his beloved LCFC games now he’s not jabbed?!!!!!

• Haha
can’t see him being arsed to do that can you?!!!!
Depends how much he wants to go. As much as I dislike this pair, I’m glad that unvaccinated have the option to test to be able to attend things. I’m double jabbed but I don’t feel we should take superiority over those who aren’t in terms of events like this. There’s no hierarchy in terms of infact vaccine passports etc and those really are deadly diseases, not just to a small percentage of elderly and health compromised individuals.

Reactions: 9
I can’t wait until someone buys the land behind her house and builds houses on it 😂 Back with embarrassing posts again making out again she lives in the wilderness when they can all see in to each other’s houses with those windows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.