Kristyjgreen #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so underwhelmed! All that money she’s probably spent and she’s not even got that much of a driveway again & her view is just other houses from that pic she posted of Rocket. I thought she would’ve tried to go up in the world with electric gates & acres of land etc 😂

Reactions: 3
Think I’ve found it 😂 imagine spending all that money for that. Can get much nicer private homes for that price. £1,250,000 if I’ve found the right similar property and I assume hers was the same. It might look out on fields now but I’m sure there will be some new builds built behind there in no time!

Wellesborough, nuneaton, Warwickshire on rightmove, pretty sure it's plot 5 if it's still on rightmove, like I said VERY OVERPRICED for where it is and extremely packed in! For the price she's paid for the house I would of expected a bloody mansion in the countryside, not to be overlooked at every angle!

Reactions: 5
Wellesborough, nuneaton, Warwickshire on rightmove, pretty sure it's plot 5 if it's still on rightmove, like I said VERY OVERPRICED for where it is and extremely packed in! For the price she's paid for the house I would of expected a bloody mansion in the countryside, not to be overlooked at every angle!
That’s what I found, my detective skills didn’t let me down 😂

Reactions: 1
I’m actually amazed that people would spend all that money to still live on a new build “estate”?! When for the same amount they could have bought something substantial with grounds, not over looked. And would be more “wow” factor than a generic new build. But I guess the generic suits her personality 😂

Reactions: 5
That would make sense because the number 5 is on her key ring 🤣🤣🤣 she’s a dumb duck

Reactions: 2
Found it! It's the bloody same as her old house! So weird

An ensuite to every bedroom but no family bathroom

Wow u lot are scarily good at detective work! How the actual F do they afford it?! FMAL

Reactions: 1
Someone popped on one of these threads a few months ago and said that they had that other house with no mortgage on it so even if they have taken out a mortgage on the new one it's comparatively small in relation to the house cost. The old one was on the market for 650K I think? I'm assuming there is family money on both sides

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.