Kristyjgreen #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep that’s the one I saw too 👍🏻👍🏻X
Looks incredibly large on right move and the photos she’s put on stories. I would love to live there even with the neighbours. I think living in a community can have its benefits over being completely remote.
fair play to them I am slightly jealous

I wonder how she’s gonna get her content without the huge top floor wardrobe bedroom now though.

Reactions: 3
Looks incredibly large on right move and the photos she’s put on stories. I would love to live there even with the neighbours. I think living in a community can have its benefits over being completely remote.
fair play to them I am slightly jealous

I wonder how she’s gonna get her content without the huge top floor wardrobe bedroom now though.
The trouble is the rest of the street are probably gonna be hardworking professionals and they are going to stand out like a sore thumb because ultimately they are chavs. Other folk in the street are not going to like their loudness and crassness. I just find it odd that you would move to a house with less bedrooms especially when you have a second child on the way. They could have bought so much more with their money.

The trouble is the rest of the street are probably gonna be hardworking professionals and they are going to stand out like a sore thumb because ultimately they are chavs. Other folk in the street are not going to like their loudness and crassness. I just find it odd that you would move to a house with less bedrooms especially when you have a second child on the way. They could have bought so much more with their money.
The best part of a million pounds could get something so much bigger and flashier than that house in my area, and I wouldn't say my area is particularly cheap for housing. I'd have thought they would want something of Mansion proportions lol

Reactions: 1
Yes. To be fair this is true! Blocking up their neighbours drives when they have their big moving in party.

The best part of a million pounds could get something so much bigger and flashier than that house in my area, and I wouldn't say my area is particularly cheap for housing. I'd have thought they would want something of Mansion proportions lol
yes. This is also very true. Could deffo get a lot more for the money. Their back garden backs onto a main road too. If I had close to 1mil to spend on a house I’d buy a plot, design my own and build

Reactions: 2
I see the comment about privacy lasted long too 😂 Seen most things within a day & worked out where it is. In all seriousness though I think if I had a house Instagram or that many followers then the whole Molly Mae incident would definitely make me think twice about how much is shared. Then again her bags are fake so won’t be too hard to replace 😂😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes. To be fair this is true! Blocking up their neighbours drives when they have their big moving in party.

yes. This is also very true. Could deffo get a lot more for the money. Their back garden backs onto a main road too. If I had close to 1mil to spend on a house I’d buy a plot, design my own and build
I really feel for the neighbours too because they are so close to them too !!!!! It looks like literally less than a metre away 🤣🤣

And really? Homeless without any clothes?!!!!!! Seriously!!!!! So dramatic ! Why didn’t they just stay with family, there’s enough of them dotted about and who would pack ALL their clothes when they’re moving out!!!!!!! Plus, her old house is still on the market so why didn’t they just stay there???? And why did she say ‘goodbye’ to it last week when it’s still on the market??? All very odd

Last edited:
Someone popped on one of these threads a few months ago and said that they had that other house with no mortgage on it so even if they have taken out a mortgage on the new one it's comparatively small in relation to the house cost. The old one was on the market for 650K I think? I'm assuming there is family money on both sides
I get that if they were mortgage free, but even then 650k mortgage free appears a huge jump from that little cottage she had when she did nails and her lumi business. I don’t know house prices in the area but I can’t imagine that little cottage sold for near 650k to allow them to be mortgage free 🤷‍♀️ I suppose her insta/Lumi must pay out more now 🤷‍♀️ There’s obviously money on both sides of the family but not that long ago she lived a much more relatable life which is when I started following her.

So I see she couldn't help herself and is on bragging about the house the moment she's in... So much for keeping it private 🤣

So I see she couldn't help herself and is on bragging about the house the moment she's in... So much for keeping it private 🤣
I was thinking exactly that!!!!!! Who would have time for that when they’ve literally just moved in!!!!!! And all I keep thinking is what a pig to clean the windows with all lettuces handprints on lol plus would prefer carpet. All looks a bit stark having bare floor everywhere. But yep, agree no privacy at all after she said she would be !!!!!! We all know which house and wherever is. She just opens herself to trouble every time!!!!

I get that if they were mortgage free, but even then 650k mortgage free appears a huge jump from that little cottage she had when she did nails and her lumi business. I don’t know house prices in the area but I can’t imagine that little cottage sold for near 650k to allow them to be mortgage free 🤷‍♀️ I suppose her insta/Lumi must pay out more now 🤷‍♀️ There’s obviously money on both sides of the family but not that long ago she lived a much more relatable life which is when I started following her.
The inflatation on houses has been crazy the last 2 years. I’d fathom a guess that they paid £350-400 for their 3 story house when they bought it. It’s just sold for crazy prices because we’re in crazy times.

I have to admit I do like the big, open hallway and staircase but I totally agree Queeny it would be a bloody nightmare to clean 😂

I have to admit I do like the big, open hallway and staircase but I totally agree Queeny it would be a bloody nightmare to clean 😂
Yeah I do. It’s gorgeous to be fair with the log burner in the lounge and open plan design. I’d think that house would lend itself more to a kitchen like Suffolk nests tho that that one which on the floor plans looks super boxed into the corner.

I’m also a lover of the house 😍 it’s the stuff dreams are made of lol perhaps not the actual location but the house is unreal.

Hopefully they decorate it tastefully.
lovely house though. But then for the price you’d like to think it would be 😂

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 always thinking practically me lol 😂

I’m also a lover of the house 😍 it’s the stuff dreams are made of lol perhaps not the actual location but the house is unreal.
It is nice yes but I still don’t get why you would go for less bedrooms. Plus she won’t be able to have her ‘walk in wardrobe of dreams’ that she always wanted because she’ll only have one bedroom spare which presumably will be a guest room. So she’s forgone all of that just to have a higher priced property but with less in it. Makes no sense to me. Plus she’s already said it’s not their forever home before.

Hopefully they decorate it tastefully.
lovely house though. But then for the price you’d like to think it would be 😂
It is but I wouldn’t buy it. She’s overlooked all at the front whereas she wasn’t before. I’d feel like a goldfish. Nice house but tit location.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 always thinking practically me lol 😂

It is nice yes but I still don’t get why you would go for less bedrooms. Plus she won’t be able to have her ‘walk in wardrobe of dreams’ that she always wanted because she’ll only have one bedroom spare which presumably will be a guest room. So she’s forgone all of that just to have a higher priced property but with less in it. Makes no sense to me. Plus she’s already said it’s not their forever home before.

It is but I wouldn’t buy it. She’s overlooked all at the front whereas she wasn’t before. I’d feel like a goldfish. Nice house but tit location.
Agreed it does seem slightly odd that they’ve gone for 4 beds. The concept of a forever home is a funny one isn’t it, my friend is in her forever home but I could never see a ‘forever’ home in any home that I’ve lived in. My ‘wants’ change as my life changes, my current home will only be that until the children leave home then I have no doubt we will move again. However until that point I guess it’s my forever home 🤷‍♀️🤣

Guys, things must be bad…….. I woke up in the early hours in a cold sweat …….. where’s Lettuce gonna have his play room now?!!!!!! There’s no spare room downstairs arrrrgggggfhhhhh!!!!!!

• Haha
Guys, things must be bad…….. I woke up in the early hours in a cold sweat …….. where’s Lettuce gonna have his play room now?!!!!!! There’s no spare room downstairs arrrrgggggfhhhhh!!!!!!
Shouldn’t worry. He doesn’t seem to have many toys. Just an iPad. Or they could use the dining area. They don’t ever eat at home.

Shouldn’t worry. He doesn’t seem to have many toys. Just an iPad. Or they could use the dining area. They don’t ever eat at home.
thank fook for that lol I just can’t see her having toys all over that open plan bit. It’ll ruin her ‘aesthetic’ !!!!!!! And where she gonna take her OOTD pics????? I’m panicking guys!!!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.