Kristyjgreen #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the house sale has fallen through at the very last minute as she showed lots of packed boxes the other day. My guess is they’re having a house built and living with her dad while it’s being built. Lots of instagrammers have to have the quintessential custom built house don’t they!
That’s his house earlier on with the sunset but it’s not with the coffee table I don’t think. All very odd lol

Errrrrrr house appears to be on Rightmove again????????? Added today?????
Other thing I’ve noticed is she’s now removed that recent post of Lettuce sitting at the bottom of some wooden stairs that had lots of sample paint pots on it??!!! I don’t think they’re having anything built cos she said the other week on the questions and answers that the new house wasn’t their ‘forever’ home.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Why is she so obsessed in having her belly hanging out???? Just cover it up for fecksake !!!!

Reactions: 4
God I completely forgot that!!!!!! That’s why her hands always permanently stuck on it aswell just to remind us, incase we forget 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Her lack of personality/identity is crazy! I can’t imagine her ever being able to actually hold a conversation, I think she would just stand there and freeze frame pose holding her bump or the standard pushchair picture when you asked her a question, like this is all I do 😂🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Her lack of personality/identity is crazy! I can’t imagine her ever being able to actually hold a conversation, I think she would just stand there and freeze frame pose holding her bump or the standard pushchair picture when you asked her a question, like this is all I do 😂🤷🏽‍♀️
I heard through the grapevine that she never does anything with the ‘huns’ that she signs up, doesn’t help them or ‘train’ them. She apparently never turns up to any of the ‘events’ they have. She clearly thinks she’s above everyone. Well we all knew that anyway didn’t we. My other half saw her once in the hospital maternity place when she was up the duff with Lettuce and apparently she was swanning around on her phone the same as Goofy. Really thought they were something he said. He said it was hilarious, they just looked ridiculous!!!

Reactions: 3
Moving day !!!! I wonder what’s happened with the current house since it’s back on the market ?🤷‍♀️ Maybe they had the cash to continue without the sale.

Moving day !!!! I wonder what’s happened with the current house since it’s back on the market ?🤷‍♀️ Maybe they had the cash to continue without the sale.
Yep. Looks like another new build. Or got a bridging loan …….

Yep. Looks like another new build. Or got a bridging loan …….
I wondered if it was a self build , or one of the ones where u buy the plot and they build the house that they’ve got permission for- normally it’s like 5/6 houses on the development and a small builder rather than a Taylor wimpey/ bellway sort of development. I’m sure all will become clear but I think it will be kept under wraps for a few weeks.

Reactions: 1
Probably one of those houses in a ‘gated’ little community

Y’know, to protect their privacy as she’s soooooo famous

Reactions: 1
Probably one of those houses in a ‘gated’ little community

Y’know, to protect their privacy as she’s soooooo famous
You could be right, I think I know where it is, I had my suspicions and it looks like I'm right, it is a gated community that has very over priced properties that are packed into a small bit of land!

Reactions: 3
You could be right, I think I know where it is, I had my suspicions and it looks like I'm right, it is a gated community that has very over priced properties that are packed into a small bit of land!
Lol spill the beans 😂

I don't know whether I'm allowed to say, more than happy to if it doesn't break the rules!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.