Kristyjgreen #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting all new furniture for the new house?? She lives in a dream world! Maybe that's why you're stressed... Too much pressure when heavily pregnant.

Reactions: 2
Getting all new furniture for the new house?? She lives in a dream world! Maybe that's why you're stressed... Too much pressure when heavily pregnant.
Just ridiculous!!!! She’s only had that furniture literally 3 years!!!!!! Mind you I thinks it all from his family business so wouldn’t been free anyway lol

Just ridiculous!!!! She’s only had that furniture literally 3 years!!!!!! Mind you I thinks it all from his family business so wouldn’t been free anyway lol
I was confused about the cageyness of the house, she’s never been bothered about people knowing everything before 🤔🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I was confused about the cageyness of the house, she’s never been bothered about people knowing everything before 🤔🤷‍♀️
She’s turned into molly Mae 🤣🤣🤣🤣 how can you have a home account and not show your new home you baffoon!!!!! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ And not telling folk when baby is due????!!!!! Who even cares!!!!!! She so thinks she’s a celeb it cracks me up !!!!!!

Reactions: 5
Also why does anyone want to see her naked prior to the bath. Who got up this morning and thought I’d love to see a pic of that?! Baffles me the tit people post on the internet
I’m the same! Very odd to put a pic out to the public like that!
My detective/sixth sense skills are telling me they’re at her mums. Maybe they’ve moved out and dossing there. I have a friend who lives on that estate…….. 🕵🏻‍♂️🕵🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 3
I’m the same! Very odd to put a pic out to the public like that!
My detective/sixth sense skills are telling me they’re at her mums. Maybe they’ve moved out and dossing there. I have a friend who lives on that estate…….. 🕵🏻‍♂️🕵🏻‍♂️
Her dads place is on Rightmove

Reactions: 3
Her dad’s house looks totally soulless. I wouldn’t want to live in a house surrounded by all those old barns full of junk

I was just coming to say that that is deffo not her bathroom 🤣
Not her dining room either 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She’s such a hypocrite tho. When they bought the house by the motorway 🤣🤣 she showed every aspect of it. When she was up the duff with Lettuce she shared every aspect. Now she tries to hide everything (even tho we all knew already lol) she’s that dim she don’t realize. We knew she was up the duff again and we knew they were selling up. When they get their new place someone will know where that is too!!!!

Last edited:
That chocolate Santa that Lettuce is eating looks all kinds of wrong. Looks like they’re staying with her dad???

Reactions: 1
Looks like the house sale has fallen through at the very last minute as she showed lots of packed boxes the other day. My guess is they’re having a house built and living with her dad while it’s being built. Lots of instagrammers have to have the quintessential custom built house don’t they!

That chocolate Santa that Lettuce is eating looks all kinds of wrong. Looks like they’re staying with her dad???
It’s like those Rocket put it in the bin posts again, no he didn’t hun😂 Might’ve got a bit off & then she couldn’t pass on the content for her story since she’s got nothing else going on 😴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.