Kristyjgreen #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely if it’s your collection you’d know if it was available instore?! These influencers are so lazy, put their name to anything that will have them

Reactions: 3
The thing with ‘greige’ clothes is that every outfit looks the same. Oh look, a jogging suit! Oh look, another jogging suit but this ones ribbed! Oh look, another jogging suit in a slightly darker greige!

it all just looks so soul-less and boring, especially on a child.

Also, do these influencers send their kids off to nursery in their beige oversized two pieces? What happens when the kid does painting? Or crawls on a dirty floor? Or shits themself? 😂

Reactions: 2
The thing with ‘greige’ clothes is that every outfit looks the same. Oh look, a jogging suit! Oh look, another jogging suit but this ones ribbed! Oh look, another jogging suit in a slightly darker greige!

it all just looks so soul-less and boring, especially on a child.

Also, do these influencers send their kids off to nursery in their beige oversized two pieces? What happens when the kid does painting? Or crawls on a dirty floor? Or shits themself? 😂
Made me laugh when she said ‘she’d worked on the design, the colour, the perfect fit’ those leggings look tit on Lettuce 🤣🤣 they’re too bleeding long!!!!! Well done Krusty 👏🏻🤣🤣

• Haha
So. I guess they have to isolate now for 10 days??? So we suspect there will be breaches fellow tattlers?!!!!! We’ll be watching Krusty!!! Sure Asda will be impressed with that lol and how dare Billy Shepherd launch her Asda range at the same time 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Hilarious that she’s launching any clothing range for kids. Lettuce is always wearing just a nappy in her posts. Maybe better to collab with Pampers 🤣

• Haha
Another giveaway to get more followers 😂🤦🏽‍♀️
Well we knew it wouldn’t be long lol. They go down everyday!!!!!!!! That’s the only reason she does these collabs lol. Interesting to see what happens with Lettuce’s birthday whilst they’re in isolation too 🙄

So. I guess they have to isolate now for 10 days??? So we suspect there will be breaches fellow tattlers?!!!!! We’ll be watching Krusty!!! Sure Asda will be impressed with that lol and how dare Billy Shepherd launch her Asda range at the same time 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ooh why do they have to isolate ? There will definitely be some breaching going on 🙈😒😒

Oh I'm sure they will still have friends and family round making fools of themselves acting like a loon trying to make Lettuce laugh, in order to keep in with her.

I think they're isolating as they've been away and are unvaccinated.

Oh I'm sure they will still have friends and family round making fools of themselves acting like a loon trying to make Lettuce laugh, in order to keep in with her.

I think they're isolating as they've been away and are unvaccinated.
well they had her sister round last night so can’t be isolating lol

well they had her sister round last night so can’t be isolating lol
That doesn't surprise me! Although actually I think if someone is double vaccinated they can be near someone who is isolating or has symptoms without having to isolate themselves can't they?

That doesn't surprise me! Although actually I think if someone is double vaccinated they can be near someone who is isolating or has symptoms without having to isolate themselves can't they?

I dont believe so!!!!!!
1634730187666.jpeg
I don’t believe so. Unless they do the test to release but that’s after 5 days.

1634730268043.jpeg

If they breach they can be fined a grand. Upto 10k if they repeat.

They’re making up their own rules as per usual
Who do we report them to? 😇
Also what’s the latest gossip on the house, surely they aren’t going to want to move as she’s about to give birth but I doubt she will lift a finger to do anything anyway even if they do move before.

Who do we report them to? 😇
Also what’s the latest gossip on the house, surely they aren’t going to want to move as she’s about to give birth but I doubt she will lift a finger to do anything anyway even if they do move before.
I guess the Police would be interested because they’re the ones that would issue the fines I believe. Surely they wouldn’t be that stupid ???!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.