Kristyjgreen #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor child. Looks totally bewildered most of the time. Never speaks. Oh, and he doesn’t have curly hair 🙄

Reactions: 4
That poor child. Looks totally bewildered most of the time. Never speaks. Oh, and he doesn’t have curly hair 🙄
He needs to go play school or nursery a few days a week to get some social skills and little mates. Being dragged to hon brunches and “shoots” can’t be much fun.

Reactions: 3
His hair is only curly in that pic because he’s sweating having a nap in a buggy. I can’t believe she’s described him as ‘curly haired’ 😂

Reactions: 1
So in her birthday wishes to Goofy she’s said ‘not long now’ ???? Ref baby. So I’m wondering if shes further along than she’s lead everyone to believe and she is Deffo bigger this time. She did her ‘announcement’ in August which you would assume is after or at the 3 months mark which would make her due around February poss late January but why say ‘not long now’??? I reckon she’s way further along and tried to cover it up.

So in her birthday wishes to Goofy she’s said ‘not long now’ ???? Ref baby. So I’m wondering if shes further along than she’s lead everyone to believe and she is Deffo bigger this time. She did her ‘announcement’ in August which you would assume is after or at the 3 months mark which would make her due around February poss late January but why say ‘not long now’??? I reckon she’s way further along and tried to cover it up.
probably because her first was overdue she’s pretending she’s due later than she is so everyone thinks the baby is early. I’ve read that lots of celebs do this, and she deffo thinks she’s a celeb 😂

Reactions: 2
probably because her first was overdue she’s pretending she’s due later than she is so everyone thinks the baby is early. I’ve read that lots of celebs do this, and she deffo thinks she’s a celeb 😂
I don’t think she’s bigger she arches her back so much it pushes the bump out. If she stood up straight it would look smaller. Her back must be in bits.

That latest shot inside the boat lol 😂 it looks like she’s about to sit on the bog 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well they can’t be that well off as they would’ve 100% had that gold leaf steak just for the pics 😂😉

She has her own kids unisex range in George at Asda launching tonight. How the duck does she get these things??? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'm wondering if she's either got herself a very good agent (She's represented by a talent agency of some kind according to her bio) or she's paid for a publicist. I think the paying for a publicist route is the way lots of mediocre to rubbish instagrammers that seem to get lots of advertising do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.