Kristyjgreen #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor lettuce out in the heat. It’s so still hot in Dubai at the moment.
I was just thinking the same. Poor kid was squinting and trying to shield his eyes from the sun but you carry on Krusty getting your constant photos 🙄. She’ll be bragging about his ‘tan’ next and what even is a fecking ‘baby moon’ jeez. Get a life love.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
1) Who the feck takes their electric face gadget on holiday

2) Babymoon doesn’t usually include your oldest child and in laws. That’s just a holiday

3) She looks a proper tit doing her silly catwalk videos. Group up. Its like a toddler doing a fashion show for their parents

Reactions: 4
1) Who the feck takes their electric face gadget on holiday

2) Babymoon doesn’t usually include your oldest child and in laws. That’s just a holiday

3) She looks a proper tit doing her silly catwalk videos. Group up. Its like a toddler doing a fashion show for their parents
Holiday looks boring AF

• Haha
I see Remi’s had her baby today! Krusty won’t like that, all the attention off her lol

Reactions: 5
Also the baby’s gran is on holiday with Kristy fussing over Lettuce. I bet it was planned!
Exactly what I said before!!!! Deffo planned!!!!

At least Remi gave him a normal nice name.
Yeah cute name. I really like her. She seems quite normal and grounded.

Lettuce still doesn’t appear to be speaking much yet does he. He clearly understands stuff but doesn’t vocally respond other than grunting. I get all kids are at different speeds and some are lazier than others but you never really hear Krusty interacting with him much which won’t help him. I’m surprised he’s not saying GOOCHI tho 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Exactly what I said before!!!! Deffo planned!!!!

Yeah cute name. I really like her. She seems quite normal and grounded.

Lettuce still doesn’t appear to be speaking much yet does he. He clearly understands stuff but doesn’t vocally respond other than grunting. I get all kids are at different speeds and some are lazier than others but you never really hear Krusty interacting with him much which won’t help him. I’m surprised he’s not saying GOOCHI tho 🤣🤣
I’d be quite worried if he was my son, not talking at the age he is. Boys do, on the whole, speak later than girls but by age two they should at least be chattering away and have a decent vocabulary of basic words

I see Remi’s had her baby today! Krusty won’t like that, all the attention off her lol
Have they even congratulated her on her post as I can’t see it. Why would you go on holiday when your son is about to have a baby .

Reactions: 6
Have they even congratulated her on her post as I can’t see it. Why would you go on holiday when your son is about to have a baby .
I can’t work out who’s who with his parents. I’m assuming that’s his dad but not his real mum?? I can’t fathom it because he’s got half brothers and sisters too I think. Can’t keep up!

Reactions: 1
I can’t work out who’s who with his parents. I’m assuming that’s his dad but not his real mum?? I can’t fathom it because he’s got half brothers and sisters too I think. Can’t keep up!
Me neither and they’re all too close in age to share the same mum surely?

Of course Krusty would plan a trip when Remi is due. She just wants all the attention on her! She hasn’t even liked Remis post and there isn’t an excuse for it cos she’s literally glued to her phone 24/7

I can’t figure out his family either! I thought the woman they’re in holiday with was his mum because years ago I think she had cancer and I remember posts being made.

After a lil stalking, his mum is called Helen. So it’s deffo step mum in Dubai

Then her surname before marrying Dan’s dad was Keating and she has one son and a daughter? Natalie / Oli are Keating… then Dan and Bec Oscroft so must be the dads kids

Also guys. I don’t know if it’s been mentioned… but now I’ve noticed his really bad veneers / bonding I can’t un-see it! Especially when they have filters and they look SO white. Also she’s had her teeth done too, did that whitening toothpaste not work gal?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Of course Krusty would plan a trip when Remi is due. She just wants all the attention on her! She hasn’t even liked Remis post and there isn’t an excuse for it cos she’s literally glued to her phone 24/7

I can’t figure out his family either! I thought the woman they’re in holiday with was his mum because years ago I think she had cancer and I remember posts being made.

After a lil stalking, his mum is called Helen. So it’s deffo step mum in Dubai

Then her surname before marrying Dan’s dad was Keating and she has one son and a daughter? Natalie / Oli are Keating… then Dan and Bec Oscroft so must be the dads kids

Also guys. I don’t know if it’s been mentioned… but now I’ve noticed his really bad veneers / bonding I can’t un-see it! Especially when they have filters and they look SO white. Also she’s had her teeth done too, did that whitening toothpaste not work gal?
Hideous aren’t they!!!!! That’s why we call him Goofy!!!! Also she has a very prominent underbite too which I think she tries to cover up. Why can’t folk just be themselves!!!!! Her sister and hubby also had their teeth done too so obviously got a group discount 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hideous aren’t they!!!!! That’s why we call him Goofy!!!! Also she has a very prominent underbite too which I think she tries to cover up. Why can’t folk just be themselves!!!!! Her sister and hubby also had their teeth done too so obviously got a group discount 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Never noticed the under bite 😂

I knew they were a horrible pair but for neither of them to congratulate Remi is awful! From stalking i don’t think they’ve even liked her pic bless her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.