Kristyjgreen #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really think they might have got secretly vaccinated when they realised what a pain all of the travel and isolation rules would be without it. Obviously they won’t be able to come out and admit to it after the months of mask avoiding and conspiracy theories.

Reactions: 4
I really think they might have got secretly vaccinated when they realised what a pain all of the travel and isolation rules would be without it. Obviously they won’t be able to come out and admit to it after the months of mask avoiding and conspiracy theories.
I don’t think they have. Not whilst she’s preggers and the fact they’ve never really been bothered by covid and just carried on as usual. Their lives didn’t change one iota apart from when the shops were shut. They still carried on having folk round and visiting others when we weren’t allowed so for them to have the jab would be hypocritical too. I think they’ve just carried on after their holiday doing usual stuff, it wouldn’t surprise me if he went into work too!!!! They just dont give a damn. People like them are the reason we still have high levels of covid. Selfish arrogant people like that really wind me up 🙄

Reactions: 3
So the Babychum ‘giveaway’ didn’t really work to boost her followers then …….!!!

1635062988763.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Not a chance in hell would she get vaccinated while she’s pregnant when she was against it to start with. (Don’t blame her for that reason either) but just saying she won’t of

Not a chance in hell would she get vaccinated while she’s pregnant when she was against it to start with. (Don’t blame her for that reason either) but just saying she won’t of
I agree. She’s mighty quiet of late. That party for lettuce looked tit!!!!!! After all that buildup 🤣🤣

And his “friends” are just kids of her huns. None were his age by the look of it.
Bit different to fellow MLM hon Emma Carpenters sons 1st birthday on the same day. She had the whole shabang!!!! Bet Krusty didn’t like that lol

Reactions: 1
In those videos Lettuce is clearly (well as clearly as he can) saying no baby and hiding her bump. And he’s being a bit heavy handed when he’s “patting” her stomach.

In those videos Lettuce is clearly (well as clearly as he can) saying no baby and hiding her bump. And he’s being a bit heavy handed when he’s “patting” her stomach.
I was looking more at his horrific hair cut Goofy has given the poor kid!!!!! What’s going on with the sides??!!!!? It looks like he’s used a freaking pudding bowl!!!!

• Haha
I was looking more at his horrific hair cut Goofy has given the poor kid!!!!! What’s going on with the sides??!!!!? It looks like he’s used a freaking pudding bowl!!!!
Oh god I had a bowl cut as a kid in the 70s. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone 😂😂

Her sisters away on a Hun Jolly to the Maldives
I’ve seen that with FM & now she’s using it to recruit more people. Also with the fake Christian Dior tote because again you can guarantee if that was real every single moment of the purchase and unboxing would have been documented on her Instagram 😂

Reactions: 4
I’ve seen that with FM & now she’s using it to recruit more people. Also with the fake Christian Dior tote because again you can guarantee if that was real every single moment of the purchase and unboxing would have been documented on her Instagram 😂
It makes me laugh so much how all the insta huns have that fake Dior bag.

Also, at the MLM Hun Conventions why do the Huns always dance with their arms up in the air?

Her sister has appeared several times on Jodie Stark’s Instagram stories whilst they’ve been away. Her sisters voice is so loud. They were on the back of a truck or something and the sister was shouting ‘witch’ really loudly about the vehicle.

Her sister has appeared several times on Jodie Stark’s Instagram stories whilst they’ve been away. Her sisters voice is so loud. They were on the back of a truck or something and the sister was shouting ‘witch’ really loudly about the vehicle.
Aka CHAV 🤣🤣🤣🤣 specially her other half in his plastic ‘designer’ sliders lol 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
For all her flaws at least she does take Lettuce with her, meals out, holidays etc and he isn’t palmed off here there and everywhere 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
For all her flaws at least she does take Lettuce with her, meals out, holidays etc and he isn’t palmed off here there and everywhere 🤷‍♀️
Still don’t think it’s right though. He shouldn’t be dragged around just to fit in with what she’s doing. Where’s the child activities??? There’s hardly any. All he seems to do is have an iPad shoved in front of his face or being dragged around designer shops or restaurants. There’s no interaction. No wonder he’s not speaking properly yet.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.