Kristyjgreen #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How ridiculous having a graze table thing done by a professional caterer for a two year old!

Reactions: 3
How ridiculous having a graze table thing done by a professional caterer for a two year old!
But he’s ok cause he said ‘wow’ yeah because that’s probably the only word he knows lol

I always think those grazing tables look yack, all that food mixing together, savoury stuff right next to sweet stuff and all going soft and warm. I’ll pass thanks 🤣

Reactions: 4
That poor kid had no idea what was going on and his grabbing cousins opening his presents. They will get a shock when he starts school. He’s going to be a way behind his classmates from the videos she posts he literally never speaks.

Reactions: 2
But he’s ok cause he said ‘wow’ yeah because that’s probably the only word he knows lol

I always think those grazing tables look yack, all that food mixing together, savoury stuff right next to sweet stuff and all going soft and warm. I’ll pass thanks 🤣
Imagine the mess at the end of the party when everyone’s been rifling through it 🤮🤮

So Lettuce is having a party. Definitely no isolating. So she’s either breaking the law or lying about being vaccinated to her huns 🤔

Reactions: 3
What a pointless party for a two year old, and horrifically expensive! Talk about showing off for the gram!

Reactions: 6
So Lettuce is having a party. Definitely no isolating. So she’s either breaking the law or lying about being vaccinated to her huns 🤔
She’ll be breaking the law no doubt because the law doesn’t apply to them does it lol it

Not a chance they're vaccinated. Droopy Dan was sharing conspiracy theories like the dumbass he is a few months ago!

Reactions: 4
Apparently anyone smaller than a UK size 2 doesn't have to obey the law
That’s made me chuckle!!!!!!

Wonder where the party pics are though?? Bit wierd to say you’re having a party then not actually show it????!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.