Kristyjgreen #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who are those people they're on holiday with now? They never seem to go on holiday just the three of them, it's so weird. I guess she always needs someone with her who's going to fawn over her kid so she doesn't have to?

Who are those people they're on holiday with now? They never seem to go on holiday just the three of them, it's so weird. I guess she always needs someone with her who's going to fawn over her kid so she doesn't have to?
His parents I believe

Reactions: 2
Its really easy to travel non jabbed, I’ve just done it last month to Greece for 2 weeks . Super easy 😊
Did you have to get tests and isolate on return?

His parents I believe
Yep his dad and stepmum I think. What I find a bit mean is Remi is practically due to give birth anytime and they’ve swanned off. I reckon Krusty’s done it on purpose!!!!!! Always has to be in the limelight!!!!

What’s the betting aswell that Krusty DOESNT meet up with Perrie Walker in Dubai????!!!! Fellow MLM Nuskin hun and In The Shite collaborator but Perrie was far more successful lol 🤣🤣

Last edited:
0B7B3DAF-B957-4ED8-AB39-77A47D11E234.jpg

dunno if anyone posted this yet 😂 these are ASA ad rulings where they are setttled “informally”
Krusty had a slap on the wrist….this time!

Did you have to get tests and isolate on return?

Yep his dad and stepmum I think. What I find a bit mean is Remi is practically due to give birth anytime and they’ve swanned off. I reckon Krusty’s done it on purpose!!!!!! Always has to be in the limelight!!!!

What’s the betting aswell that Krusty DOESNT meet up with Perrie Walker in Dubai????!!!! Fellow MLM Nuskin hun and In The Shite collaborator but Perrie was far more successful lol 🤣🤣
i did but we got cheap packages through TUI so I got my pcr’s much cheaper than other people. And I only needed a lateral flow test to get to Greece which cost £35. Isolated for 5 days then was out. Well worth it :)

I also wonder how they are getting on having to still wear masks in a lot of public places 😂 after all of their rants they’ve picked a country that still has quite strict regulations!

Reactions: 1
That LV thing she got reminds me of a 1980s Filofax 😂
Mate I love my Filofax 😂 I’d love an LV one 😂😂 I’ve got ADHD so literally everything has to go on a list IMMEDIATELY and I have to check it twice a day or I’ll forget to eat or something…
Krusty doesn’t look like she’s ever written on hers!

Reactions: 3
Mate I love my Filofax 😂 I’d love an LV one 😂😂 I’ve got ADHD so literally everything has to go on a list IMMEDIATELY and I have to check it twice a day or I’ll forget to eat or something…
My daughter has ADHD too and has all her lists on the notes section on her phone. She’s the same as you, she’d forget to eat if she didn’t have her notes 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It’s was the build up like!!! Oh I’ve wanted one for years……. And I was like ‘ is that it???!!!! It’s tiny!!!!

• Haha
It’s was the build up like!!! Oh I’ve wanted one for years……. And I was like ‘ is that it???!!!! It’s tiny!!!!
Honestly they are sooo expensive too, like £450/500 new, which is mad because I don’t even think some of their purses/wallets etc are that much.

I feel like her Dad/parents might pay for the bulk of these holidays, not that Kristy can’t afford to go to Dubai, but more cos it’s a family thing?!

Foot spa whilst pregnant? Thought that was a no-no. Along with raw fish. (Might be wrong not been pregnant for a while)

I thought that because Remi put a story the other day saying how she was looking forward to sushi again soon!!!!
Unless she’s trying to goad people to call her out, I’ve noticed her post loads of food not recommended when pregnant, pate rare beef etc 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I bet she never eats any of the meals she posts photos of anyway

Or has about two mouthfuls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.