Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mr.Mistoffelees

Chatty Member
She's been in the UK since she was 4, I don't think 'English is her second language' is a good enough excuse for basic mistakes like mixing up verb tenses (does anyone remember that hideous app ad where she said 'Did you just joined a gym?') or words like their/there.

Reactions: 13

Mr.Mistoffelees

Chatty Member
My god, she's so illiterate. And no, moving to England at the age of four isn't an excuse. :rolleyes:

English is my fourth language, but if I continuously wrote unintelligible and error-ridden sentences at work, I'd have to face some consequences. Unfortunately, being unprofessional is allowed in the world of influenzas, I mean influencers.

Originally she never mentioned the WB connection but after the launch it came out and she got upset that people weren’t taking her seriously and that it was a “business partnership” not just a clothing range.

I think WB contribute a lot in terms of distribution, connections to manufacturers etc but Krissy would have you believe she’s up until midnight sewing each garment.

i think Companies House might show the other owners

Mr.Mistoffelees

Chatty Member
She's being so manipulative with her 'woe is me, you don't know the whole story' Instagram captions. She should just shut up. There's no story to know, she overpriced her products because she's a greedy little goblin and some people had enough common sense to call her out on it. End of story.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Mr.Mistoffelees

Chatty Member
So now she's calling their relationship not strong enough?

Don't get me wrong, I love the tea, but it's kinda shitty that she's putting this private information out there considering Bret doesn't even have an Instagram. She plastered him all over her socials and bragged about how happy she was, and now that the relationship is over, she's complaining and being passive-aggressive. Then again why am I surprised.

TheWatcherUK

Forgot to mention. Her brother went to prison because he killed the other bloke over a coke debt. They caught him at the airport when he was trying to flee. Her cousin was the other accomplice but he managed to run to Albania before her brother.

• Sick

kas85

I can’t imagine other, serious business owners posting a video of them crying. So strange

kas85

But when she travels, she uses other gyms so why is she pretending using a new central London gym at 10am is anxiety inducing? She didn’t have anxiety using the gym in Ibiza for example.

The things she makes up to make her followers think she’s just like them is laughable.

she’s so strange

Wow wow wow. Story from today where apparently now her waist is 25 and hips 37, before she said it was 26/34. She is actually full on lying about her measurements (not that they even matter or that she should be constantly publicising them) which is soooo damaging to the people she follows. She is the definition of toxic and I guarantee you she read here and saw people saying her hip to waist ratio wasn’t ‘impressive’ and is now changing them completely.

Attachments

I really can’t warm to her. Feel like she’s so ott, fake and not likeable in the slightest. I was expecting there to be a massive thread on her on here when I joined tattle but there isn’t. So it must be only me 🤣 She has got a good body though and a cute dog.

lilykestrel

VIP Member
It's not that she's selling as her best workout ever when it's basic shit, it's nothing new.

Oh I also see she has a new colour beige sorry sand.
1705316613032.png

why would you admit that you can't programme / wrote the programme without even testing it and you're now editing it after release??????????

1705316700819.png

not sure if the superset showing is the one to be removed or if there's another one??? but barbell hip thrust into db single leg hip thrust is ridiculous as a superset just from a logistical standpoint? so you do the barbell hip thrusts (8 reps), roll the barbell away, grab your dumbbell, then do 16 reps of db single leg hip thrust? that would take me like a minute of switching and it would take up so much space ... WHY? JUST DO HIP THRUSTS OR SINGLE LEG HIP THRUSTS OMG

• Heart

furrygrapes

“I don’t care if we make less money” … says the girl who launched £100 yoga mats and £40 water bottles. What a load of crap! “I’m being a little difficult with my team right now” - I bet she is just awful to work for.
And… who sets up a camera to film themselves working?
She probably films herself sending an email and then shuts off her laptop after 3 minutes. It’s all for the gram.
pull the other one Krissy, babe.

Attachments

• Haha

sweetiexoxoxo

She's doing nothing in Barcelona that could be done from home. She's just flexing the fact she can inflate her carbon footprint and unnecessarily fly to a whole new country just to write squats 4x10

• Haha

kas85

big whoop she can put a bed together, not exactly hard when you have instructions is it? not like she’s fitted a kitchen🥱
Also gives her another opportunity to tell everyone how useless her boyfriend is, whilst telling everyone how amazing she is.

She’s toxic.

Reactions: 11
this. I checked the comments under the launch of the new gym clothing drop they had yesterday and bunch of people are disappointed with the limited stock. Her excuses are that Oner is a small company so they couldn’t predict the numbers.
Absolute horseshit
You do market research and use past launches to gauge buys. This isnt the first run so she has enough data to launch with slightly more stock with each line. They didnt want to spend that much on the initial bulk buy.

furrygrapes

I know this sounds REALLY petty, but why does Krissy try telling everyone she went to “law school”? She did not go to law school. She studied law at a local university where they offer law courses. As someone who did actually go to a law school, it’s not the same thing.
not taking away from her going to university, but it really bugs me how she calls it “law school”. You have to graduate with a law degree to even be accepted into an actual established law school. she’s so irritating.

Attachments

Hasanah123

VIP Member
These girls need to spend time alone and sort themselves out, they are so afraid about being alone its really crazy