Krissy Cela

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just shows you can have an amazing body but if something is missing upstairs you’ll never appreciate it.

Reactions: 5
WTF why do ppl record themselves crying?

Her face doesnt even move, its like shes fake crying and forcing herself to cry when covering her face

• Haha
Reactions: 11
WTF why do ppl record themselves crying?

Her face doesnt even move, its like shes fake crying and forcing herself to cry when covering her face
My Mam would slap me if I posted a video of me like this on social media 😂 that’s all I could thing of while watching that😂

Reactions: 7
I can’t imagine other, serious business owners posting a video of them crying. So strange

Reactions: 12
"hey my FAMILIA, I know I harp on all the time about not comparing your progress to others because "DO IT FOR YOU" ofc, and I know I bleat on all the time about not focusing on appearance/aesthetics but LOOK here's a before and after pic where my caption compares my progress to others and who cares about the mental and strength gains, all that's important here is my BUM growth!! Because peachier looking glutes is how I define progress!! Oh and whilst my booty transformation has your attention I'd just like to say that even working 16hrs a day, running 2 companies and over 100 employees I can still find a whole HOUR in my day to workout - I see you busy mums and students! If busy little me can do it then so can YoU!!!"

Attachments

• Haha
recent attempts from Krissy to prove to her audience that not only does she have visible abs she can flex her butt cheek! Phenomenal! Nice to know the neural connections to your muscles are intact. Recently has been super proud to announce that she does not do cash prizes for her app, yet uses equally toxic before and after pics to promote the app which puts similar pressures around what people "should" be achieving visually from the app yet finds there isn't a problem!? Normalising weight gain is great but not in this toxic way of "Im only comfortable with weight gain because most of it is muscle" this is so disordered and again places the focus on being lean and "insta toned." Her actions are a constant contradiction to her values and I don't understand how her "familia" see right through it.

Attachments

recent attempts from Krissy to prove to her audience that not only does she have visible abs she can flex her butt cheek! Phenomenal! Nice to know the neural connections to your muscles are intact. Recently has been super proud to announce that she does not do cash prizes for her app, yet uses equally toxic before and after pics to promote the app which puts similar pressures around what people "should" be achieving visually from the app yet finds there isn't a problem!? Normalising weight gain is great but not in this toxic way of "Im only comfortable with weight gain because most of it is muscle" this is so disordered and again places the focus on being lean and "insta toned." Her actions are a constant contradiction to her values and I don't understand how her "familia" see right through it.
...and to top it all off today's post is all about how she shouldn't have cared so much about how she looks. This woman is unbelievable.

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or does her latest photo look Photoshopped 🤔 it looks strange around her legs too.

If she has edited her bum and legs… that’s so odd - there is nothing wrong with her body!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
I don't think it's Photoshop. A lot of influencers do this "butt pop/hip shift" pose (eg Meggan Grubb does it a lot), when angled correctly it makes your butt appear larger and therefore your waist smaller by comparison. Considering how unimpressive Krissy's hip to waist ratio is, she needs all the posing she can get to catfish her followers into thinking it's more dramatic than it actually is.

Reactions: 3
I don't think it's Photoshop. A lot of influencers do this "butt pop/hip shift" pose (eg Meggan Grubb does it a lot), when angled correctly it makes your butt appear larger and therefore your waist smaller by comparison. Considering how unimpressive Krissy's hip to waist ratio is, she needs all the posing she can get to catfish her followers into thinking it's more dramatic than it actually is.
Ah fair enough! I just thought it looked a bit fuzzy… 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I hate the fact she makes out that she does everything ‘for you’ - no, you do it for yourself and you’ve done a good job making a load of money!

She talks to everyone like friends 🤦🏻‍♀️

Anyway, I’m really surprised this is a slow thread 😂 ☕

Reactions: 15
Makes sense why theyve been hanging out since she appeared on his podcast, he even watched her photo shoot for the app or was it the clothes?!? Its a very weird friendship

Reactions: 4