Krissy Cela

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen an influencer review of one of the new bras re-shared, bra is very supportive ... But she needed her partners help to get it on bc it's so tight đź‘€

When literally nearly every phot you post is of your ass, is your fitness app just glutes or anything else.

Narcissist
She’s really stuck in 2015 bum era. The angle, the outfit, the booty…it’s nearly 10 years old. Find something else *girly*

Reactions: 5
FB_IMG_1707819628021.jpg

Saw this the other day

Call me old fashioned, but I just want a sports bra that doesn't dig in or move about, gives me good support and bonus points if the padding doesn't go skewiff when I wash it. I don't need it to symbolise world peace or whatever

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nahhh she's been with this man 5 mins and got matching tattoos?! She's actually insane
1000018812.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
if nobody said it was a tattoo I'd think they'd been playing with a particularly aggressive kitten, looks exactly like a cat scratch lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
1708341294448.png

cracking up at this photo from the on set for Unified

it's very, everybody else is cracking on and doing the job ... Krissy's working on her vision board

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“I want to learn Spanish because of our incredible Hispanic/Latina community… Also my new man speaks Spanish every day”

What a coincidence! She has never, not even once, mentioned wanting to learn Spanish before. Not until she got a new, Spanish-speaking boyfriend. Trying to pretend it’s about her Oner community 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s like a teenager! I can’t believe she’s almost 30! Does she really think people are fooled by her? It’s hilarious! I hope she looks back on this at some point and cringes at herself.

Reactions: 7
“I want to learn Spanish because of our incredible Hispanic/Latina community… Also my new man speaks Spanish every day”

What a coincidence! She has never, not even once, mentioned wanting to learn Spanish before. Not until she got a new, Spanish-speaking boyfriend. Trying to pretend it’s about her Oner community 🙄
She has another boyfriend already?!?!?! These girls need help, their whole life is about a man

Reactions: 6