Krissy Cela

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now she's calling their relationship not strong enough?

Don't get me wrong, I love the tea, but it's kinda crappy that she's putting this private information out there considering Bret doesn't even have an Instagram. She plastered him all over her socials and bragged about how happy she was, and now that the relationship is over, she's complaining and being passive-aggressive. Then again why am I surprised.
Especially as she kept banging on about their inevitable, impending engagement and marriage.

Reactions: 4
I know she’s done really well with her business and worked hard but I hate how influencers talk about their active wear or similar start up companies like they’ve invented the next life saving vaccine and have done something mindblowing. When she says ‘fammmm you’re not ready for what’s coming’ and it turns out to be a launch of a different shade of leggings or some socks I just eye roll now

Reactions: 15
I may have said differently before but I feel like her schools project is a vanity project. How will girls benefit from having free Oner active clothing? Also she trains for aesthetics anyway and I’m imagining Krissy coming into my school to do a talk when I was a teen and feeling like tit because she looks good

Reactions: 8
Even if it is a vanity project I actually think the schools project is really great work. She did talk about this at some point but the free Oner active clothing is very different to school PE kit which is really poorly designed for sport, we had to wear a skirt and a polo top and it's just ridiculous. Leggings are far better and easier to move in, if she can get schools to accept that I think it will be great. Same with the sports bra. You also don't learn about weight lifting at school so even if she personally trains for aesthetics, if she even touches on the health benefits of resistance training when high school PE is all about sports and cardio, that's an objectively good thing IMO. It probably is motivated at least in part by marketing - a large number of teenage girls being given free clothes etc - but overall the net outcome seems really positive. Far better than when she went abroad somewhere and was carrying out dental work or whatever it was that she's just not qualified to do at all

Reactions: 7
Whenever I see her socials, it's always next big thing that people won't believe she's going to do.

And it just turns out it's either same fitness plans or same clothes as everyone else. How much do people think you can do with leggings to make them different, well apart from pulling them up your crack.

The schools work might be good but will she get bored of it.

Reactions: 6
Whenever I see her socials, it's always next big thing that people won't believe she's going to do.

And it just turns out it's either same fitness plans or same clothes as everyone else. How much do people think you can do with leggings to make them different, well apart from pulling them up your crack.

The schools work might be good but will she get bored of it.
She always seems a bit lost to me - everything she does is the ‘biggest and best idea’ she’s ever had and she’s so passionate about it, it’s what she was put on this earth to do, it’s her mission etc and then somewhere down the line it’s on to the next thing. I get that everyone is constantly evolving and that’s life but I swear she stepped back from EvolveYou as CEO or whatever to focus on Oner and now she’s stepped back from her CEO title at Oner to focus on the schools thing?

So we have the 12 days of active wear, which ha never been done in fitness clothing industry where there is a piece of clothing being each, but they are not for sale, so kind of pointless saying it's never been done when they aren't available to buy.

Limited edition colours, you mean same couloirs as every other brand.

It was so misleading, it looked like an advent calendar for everyone to buy. She could have done 12 different days of offers/surprises. But instead 12 days of influencers getting new outfits and posting about it, for people to then buy at the end. Nothing revolutionary

The products are good, but nothing the brand does has substance. It’s not creative or a proper campaign. It’s hot gym girls in tight activewear in a new colour way

Reactions: 10
And the colour way is berry also known as purple.

Also she fakes out being sorry for abandoning the dog, but does at every opportunity, although Im pretty sure it's partially owned by ex.

Reactions: 1
Even if it is a vanity project I actually think the schools project is really great work. She did talk about this at some point but the free Oner active clothing is very different to school PE kit which is really poorly designed for sport, we had to wear a skirt and a polo top and it's just ridiculous. Leggings are far better and easier to move in, if she can get schools to accept that I think it will be great. Same with the sports bra. You also don't learn about weight lifting at school so even if she personally trains for aesthetics, if she even touches on the health benefits of resistance training when high school PE is all about sports and cardio, that's an objectively good thing IMO. It probably is motivated at least in part by marketing - a large number of teenage girls being given free clothes etc - but overall the net outcome seems really positive. Far better than when she went abroad somewhere and was carrying out dental work or whatever it was that she's just not qualified to do at all
It will be interesting to see what comes of it. At my school you just had to wear a polo shirt and whatever black bottoms (most of us wore shorts but would do trackies and a jumper in the winter). I watched one of her YouTube videos on this initiative and the first school their uniform is already black leggings and she discussed trying to give some then finding out it needs to be squat proof, not too tight etc etc. I feel like schools have improved in this regard but it’s hard to tell not being in school and not having kids 😂. The workouts were full body body-weight with glute loop resistance bands (they were doing some glute work). It didn’t sit right with me I don’t know. They didn’t even properly introduce weight lifting that I could see anyway. I feel like sports are better at that age be it dance, athletics whatever but with weights introduced as a way to compliment your performance. I just don’t think it’s been thought through or she has a clear goal with it.
---
Plus she can’t make a supportive sports bra which leaves me extra salty 😂

I find her exhausting, every day there’s a massive announcement about her or her health or one of her businesses or her personal life or charity work it’s just 🤯 chaotic

Reactions: 7
This 12 day advent seems like a flop. So we get to see influencers have 12 new free outfits and then eventually customers will get to buy them? The first 3 colours are literally all the same. Just a slightly different shade of burgundy.

Reactions: 13
This 12 day advent seems like a flop. So we get to see influencers have 12 new free outfits and then eventually customers will get to buy them? The first 3 colours are literally all the same. Just a slightly different shade of burgundy.
Now we are into different shades of blue, it wouldn't be so bad if they were spaced out but no it's a load of same colours different days, absolutely no thought has happened despite what she may say.

Reactions: 2
Now we are into different shades of blue, it wouldn't be so bad if they were spaced out but no it's a load of same colours different days, absolutely no thought has happened despite what she may say.
and she’s describing it like an advent calendar is some revolutionary marketing concept she’s dreamed up- it’s hilarious.

Reactions: 2
On the school stuff I’m cynical as that kind of project would be included in ESG
reporting and benefit the company in that way, even if it’s a good social project i feel it’s slightly disingenuous if it’s motivated by trying to up the company’s ESG stance and impress
Investors