Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheWatcherUK

We went to school with this girl. She's inarticulate because she grew up in a family full of illegal immigrants and cokehead drug dealers. She didn't do very well at school either. I'm positive that she uses tons of makeup and has probably had plastic surgery because she definitely did not look like this when she was younger. She had a huge nose and really bad skin. Not to mention the fact that she was a massive cokehead herself and probably still is...

• Wow
Reactions: 15

eenyweeny

IMG_0006.jpeg

buys a massive house in central London and a £100k Mercedes G Wagon only to decide to drop everything and move to LA because she’s met some guy who was married to her former friend, and already she thinks it’s meant to be and she’s soooo sure about this relationship (just like she was with her previous 2 relationships). Wonder how long it’ll be until she breaks up with this guy and starts talking smack about him on a podcast like she did with Brett.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

bbfadf

Someone else other than me that cringes when she calls Brett for Dr.B in her videos? 🥴 Its like she cant get over the fact that she is actually dating someone with a PhD!

#1Baddie

She's posted a qna on her stories, someone asked about if she's ever thought of kids etc. She said that she's already told her new fella she wants a baby and a ring "if you don't ask you don't get ladies so who knows"
THIS IS MENTAL RIGHT!? Like surely it's not just me, she's proper love bombing, moving to a new continent for this man and now she wants to be married with kids already? They met 5 mins ago, that's insane to me and for her to say he's the first she's ever SERIOUSLY felt like this with... eh, krissy, weren't you engaged?? And didn't Brett want to get engaged and you mentioned having a life with his sooooo.... were you not serious before, ya daft twat

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
and on her podcast with Steven Bartlett she’s openly admitting she’s had suicidal thoughts. Im sorry but anyone who has had suicidal thoughts would hardly admit it to loved ones never mind publicly to one of the most successful podcasts in the country.
37f83e6e5c7239778620099135f51092.jpg

sweetiexoxoxo

no one needed to see that video of her showering, stop trying to show off your body at every opportunity possible

She really needs to stop saying how she grew Oner from scratch, no funding no nothing, just pure Krissy dollar... but she has Women's Best director, as the director of OA alongside her. She posted a couple of weeks ago, how she's pitching new collection to the sponsorship brand...imo I think it's WB, who already have their hands in active wear design and production.

#1Baddie

Not her posting about how unbothered she is with people mentioning she's already in a new relationship. I feel sorry for her ex tbh, although she said countless times he didn't have social media, could you imagine logging on and seeing someone you were going to marry say the relationship with you would have been settling, or that they weren't happy with you or that you're not the 'alpha' they want like she's so incredibly rude about him, for someone who supposedly lost this 'amazing love' that had her crying on the floor. she didn't give a fuck about him and definitely showed all that 'struggle' to save face. You will not convince me she didn't cheat, she thinks people are stupid enough to believe that like cmon, have some common sense.

• Sad

DrStriker

"Seeing you all in Oner is the best feeling". You mean knowing your bank account is filling up and a load of people are doing unpaid marketing for you.

sweetiexoxoxo

Latest post on what she eats in a day starts off with a body check...cue Sohee Lee's Instagram reel from last month talking about the problems with this type of content.

Point is, it doesn't matter how much Krissy says she's not into it for aesthetics so you shouldn't be either - body checking is checking for aesthetic progress. Massive red flag. By the way if you don't know Sohee check her out. She posts actual non-toxic fitness content that isn't too influencer-y. Plus unlike Krissy she's a coach with *actual* experience.

Attachments

I’ve had to unfollow Kristy on insta because all she does is post before and after pics of her gaining weight saying she was miserable more lean.

When she was that lean all she posted was how it was the happiest she’d ever been!!

lesleybanks

Chatty Member
This 12 day advent seems like a flop. So we get to see influencers have 12 new free outfits and then eventually customers will get to buy them? The first 3 colours are literally all the same. Just a slightly different shade of burgundy.

Reactions: 13

DrStriker

Worries me the amount of people saying they wish there was Klarna just so they could afford an expensive water bottle.

• Sad
  • Haha

sweetiexoxoxo

it annoys me when she says burnt out - she uses it far to flippantly. burn out is a serious medical problem, not just feeling a bit run down and not fancying working out
she is so up herself and toxic i can’t even begin to say how angry she makes me
She's been on multiple holidays this year when most people are struggling to make ends meet with the rising living costs. She doesn't qualify to use the word burnout - leave it for those who deserve it!

DrStriker

I don't disagree that wording is important but the way she talks about herself, her works and her businesses you would think she is solving world hunger or finding the cure for diseases. It is just gymwear and workouts that you are selling to make money calm down a bit...

Doncorleone

I use to be a fan of hers years back. I thought she was more authentic and genuine at the time which really made me like her. I can barely stand to look at her posts now. Her content is so redundant. Enough. You can post without writing a long ass novel on your story or in your posts. Hb say nothing. All I read is "im tired, its okay to be burnt out. Its okay to be bossy, its okay to want a boob job, its okay to not want to workout today, its okay to take a holiday, its okay to eat a pizza once and a while, its okay to disagree with your partner, go move your body, fuel your mind, take space, believe in yourself, its about prioritizing, do you, consistency is key and btw my new resistance band is on sale" as she's posed in thong bikini showing us a 360 of her ass. She's a broken record. I feel like she's talking at us and posting these things as a way to reassure herself. In the "real world" we know its okay all of those things. Stop trying to resonate with the average folk. It's toxic and insulting. Her expectations are so high on herself, that she's literally imposing those ideas on her fans. Being of fan of hers was draining. I use to feel like I had to do 20 millions things in one day to be successful. No. Thats how you get burnt out, disrupt your endocrine system, develop health issues, "adrenal fatigue, pcos, chrons, insulin resistance" the list can go on with how dangerous this whole hustle culture is especially on the female body. Is she healthy? This whole "boss ass babe" is nice, but as you get older, you realize that you just want to live, be in the moment, and not be in your masculine,"prefect only" hyper, draining ass energy all the time like what she's promoting.

Corona

VIP Member
☕ on Krissy Cela
This is exactly how I imagine Krissy to be. Not only is she incredibly inarticulate (and always used to use the excuse that she's Albanian when she moved to the UK really young and has spent the majority of her life there) but I think she comes across as ridiculously fake.