Krissy Cela

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
god she really thinks she is curing cancer or something, it’s just gym wear, calm down. I bet she challenges anything anyone ever comes up with, just to power trip and be difficult.

Still can’t get over when she went on her ‘solo’ trip to work on ideas for the brand, posted loads about what she had achieved whilst there and her massive idea…turned out to be a 48 hour sale 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So does Women's Best own Oner Active and not Krissy? Or did she sell it to them? Does anyone know anyone who works for her?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Originally she never mentioned the WB connection but after the launch it came out and she got upset that people weren’t taking her seriously and that it was a “business partnership” not just a clothing range.

I think WB contribute a lot in terms of distribution, connections to manufacturers etc but Krissy would have you believe she’s up until midnight sewing each garment.

i think Companies House might show the other owners

Reactions: 13
Shws the only one listed

But did you guys know shes also got a property business listed too?

Reactions: 1
Oh piss off Krissy - you’ve no idea what a overweight mum of 2 with no time to scratch her arse cheeks wants from clothing
exactly! it's like her life goal is to only make leggings that disappear into the crack for that "peachy" look and snatch the waist. It's all about flattering, flattering, flattering. Great if for the instagram fitness baddie wannabes. But majority of women aren't desperate for legging sponsorships!

Reactions: 5
Why has she gone to Barcelona to sit in her hotel room and work?
No literally what was the point of that? Also i love how everyone is like “Krissy we want more effortless restocks” and krissy is like, “did you say overstock classic seamless??” Jfc

Reactions: 3

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Probably invested in it and have resources that’ll help her grow it though? On shows like Dragons Den experts often take a hefty %

Reactions: 2
She's doing nothing in Barcelona that could be done from home. She's just flexing the fact she can inflate her carbon footprint and unnecessarily fly to a whole new country just to write squats 4x10

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When Krissy first started out on Instagram and had a small following she wasn’t even a qualified PT/fitness coach, her ex fella was the brains and she was the face. She was basically given fitness advice to people without being qualified / insured

Reactions: 8
When Krissy first started out on Instagram and had a small following she wasn’t even a qualified PT/fitness coach, her ex fella was the brains and she was the face. She was basically given fitness advice to people without being qualified / insured
She may have the qualifications but this is only to write plans. She cannot be a credible coach because she never properly worked as a PT. Would you wanted to be treated by a doctor who's done the degree but has treated no patients?

Reactions: 8
She may have the qualifications but this is only to write plans. She cannot be a credible coach because she never properly worked as a PT. Would you wanted to be treated by a doctor who's done the degree but has treated no patients?
I know first hand she has never worked as a PT

Reactions: 7
I was foolish and new to fitness years ago and ordered one of her "personalised" plans that came with meal prep. I gave her a list of things I can't eat, and the plan came back including literally everything on the list. I complained and she said no refunds, just don't include those ingredients

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I use to be a fan of hers years back. I thought she was more authentic and genuine at the time which really made me like her. I can barely stand to look at her posts now. Her content is so redundant. Enough. You can post without writing a long ass novel on your story or in your posts. Hb say nothing. All I read is "im tired, its okay to be burnt out. Its okay to be bossy, its okay to want a boob job, its okay to not want to workout today, its okay to take a holiday, its okay to eat a pizza once and a while, its okay to disagree with your partner, go move your body, fuel your mind, take space, believe in yourself, its about prioritizing, do you, consistency is key and btw my new resistance band is on sale" as she's posed in thong bikini showing us a 360 of her ass. She's a broken record. I feel like she's talking at us and posting these things as a way to reassure herself. In the "real world" we know its okay all of those things. Stop trying to resonate with the average folk. It's toxic and insulting. Her expectations are so high on herself, that she's literally imposing those ideas on her fans. Being of fan of hers was draining. I use to feel like I had to do 20 millions things in one day to be successful. No. Thats how you get burnt out, disrupt your endocrine system, develop health issues, "adrenal fatigue, pcos, chrons, insulin resistance" the list can go on with how dangerous this whole hustle culture is especially on the female body. Is she healthy? This whole "boss ass babe" is nice, but as you get older, you realize that you just want to live, be in the moment, and not be in your masculine,"prefect only" hyper, draining ass energy all the time like what she's promoting.

Reactions: 13
I use to be a fan of hers years back. I thought she was more authentic and genuine at the time which really made me like her. I can barely stand to look at her posts now. Her content is so redundant. Enough. You can post without writing a long ass novel on your story or in your posts. Hb say nothing. All I read is "im tired, its okay to be burnt out. Its okay to be bossy, its okay to want a boob job, its okay to not want to workout today, its okay to take a holiday, its okay to eat a pizza once and a while, its okay to disagree with your partner, go move your body, fuel your mind, take space, believe in yourself, its about prioritizing, do you, consistency is key and btw my new resistance band is on sale" as she's posed in thong bikini showing us a 360 of her ass. She's a broken record. I feel like she's talking at us and posting these things as a way to reassure herself. In the "real world" we know its okay all of those things. Stop trying to resonate with the average folk. It's toxic and insulting. Her expectations are so high on herself, that she's literally imposing those ideas on her fans. Being of fan of hers was draining. I use to feel like I had to do 20 millions things in one day to be successful. No. Thats how you get burnt out, disrupt your endocrine system, develop health issues, "adrenal fatigue, pcos, chrons, insulin resistance" the list can go on with how dangerous this whole hustle culture is especially on the female body. Is she healthy? This whole "boss ass babe" is nice, but as you get older, you realize that you just want to live, be in the moment, and not be in your masculine,"prefect only" hyper, draining ass energy all the time like what she's promoting.
Wow it's like she read your mind. Plus her face looks so pumped full of filler there. Not a nice look.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7