Krissy Cela

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell she tries to create an appealing aesthetic but it comes off really cringey, the whole reel looked so staged with her posing and pretending to work, she’s starting to look haggered in the face :cautious:
literally!! what gets me is that she will set her camera up, film her doing minimal work (probably picking colours for duck knows what new collection) then stop recording a piss off

Reactions: 7
literally!! what gets me is that she will set her camera up, film her doing minimal work (probably picking colours for duck knows what new collection) then stop recording a piss off
Like how many colours and gym leggings do you need 🙃

She’s been quiet about Brett lately

Reactions: 9
She's trying to make it look like she moved to the UK when she was 10 (which would actually be tough for any kid) but she was 4.. She's always got to make everything so much more dramatic

Reactions: 5
She always seem very insincere and incredibly cheesy. Refers to everyone as ‘sis, sista, or fam’

Very cringy, I wish she would tone this down.

I also this she’s more into Brett than he is jer 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She always seem very insincere and incredibly cheesy. Refers to everyone as ‘sis, sista, or fam’

Very cringy, I wish she would tone this down.

I also this she’s more into Brett than he is jer 🤷🏻‍♀️
He seems like a decent, quiet man.
I do not think they will last long, as he will get fed up with her fake persona on IG,
and it looks like she tries to keep up this fake persona when she is with him too.

Reactions: 7
Anyone know what happened between her and holly? They don’t like each other’s posts no more, comment and I can’t remember the last time they were together.. when hollys mum died krissy milked it seems like she doesn’t really care anymore

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I HATE it when influencers show their ‘bloated’ belly. They usually sit weirdly to show it and it’s so fake. There is nothing even there!

Try having severe endometriosis bloat 🙄 her stomach looks no where near bloated and I’m sure a lot of people would love her body the way it is in her story…

Reactions: 4
I HATE it when influencers show their ‘bloated’ belly. They usually sit weirdly to show it and it’s so fake. There is nothing even there!

Try having severe endometriosis bloat 🙄 her stomach looks no where near bloated and I’m sure a lot of people would love her body the way it is in her story…
I think it's both annoying when influencers post their bloat which is not actually bloat but just stomach filled with food (normal)

And those who post actual very bloated stomachs and say it's all absolutely normal. It's not normal to have severe bloating all the time.

Both as annoying as each other

It's so woe is me. Aww, your bloat meant you struggled to train today? How about people who have life commitments like work and family and can't even get to the gym to train in the first place? Whilst Krissy struggled to do her 6th leg session of the week in her hotel gym whilst on holiday due to bloat that will most likely settle tomorrow. She needs a reality check.

It's so woe is me. Aww, your bloat meant you struggled to train today? How about people who have life commitments like work and family and can't even get to the gym to train in the first place? Whilst Krissy struggled to do her 6th leg session of the week in her hotel gym whilst on holiday due to bloat that will most likely settle tomorrow. She needs a reality check.
👏🏻 👏🏻
So.many.holidays

Reactions: 1
Rant time!!
The way she stands in front of the mirror admiring herself all the time is revolting. How can anyone be so conceited and obsessed with themselves that they set up a camera in the corner of the room filming themselves staring at themselves in the mirror?

And the whole “a day with me” that starts off with her getting out of bed and stretching pretending to look tired.. babe, we all know you popped the camera there, climbed into bed, got out of bed, and then walked back over to the camera to switch it off so you can show you then brushing your teeth. Just really really weird tbh.

The girl is obsessed with herself. And no amount of “I read 100 business books a week” will fix her grotesque personality & arrogance towards herself. Bet she’d be a bleeping nightmare to work for.

Reactions: 15
Rant time!!
The way she stands in front of the mirror admiring herself all the time is revolting. How can anyone be so conceited and obsessed with themselves that they set up a camera in the corner of the room filming themselves staring at themselves in the mirror?

And the whole “a day with me” that starts off with her getting out of bed and stretching pretending to look tired.. babe, we all know you popped the camera there, climbed into bed, got out of bed, and then walked back over to the camera to switch it off so you can show you then brushing your teeth. Just really really weird tbh.

The girl is obsessed with herself. And no amount of “I read 100 business books a week” will fix her grotesque personality & arrogance towards herself. Bet she’d be a bleeping nightmare to work for.
Well said 👏🏻

She really does love herself. I hate the morning videos, really weird! Like who actually cares?!

I find her very arrogant too and the work relationships seem a bit false. People must talk about her taking selfies in the mirror at work - all a bit cringey!

And now on her Instagram she’s said “I’ve now got my own personal branding team” aka a team dedicated just to making Krissy Cela a more terrible person. What a horrible job. Fancy keeping them “late evening” just to work on her “personal brand” of narcissism and ego.

Attachments

Imagine having to be Brett trying tomwatch TV whilst she sits in the background and talks about herself.
The whole personal brand thing is weird too as lets face it Honour and Evolve would be nothing without her attached to it.

Is Krissy in a relationship with Brett or with her arse? Also, if she practiced what she constantly preaches about not letting fitness become an obsession and not your whole life then she wouldn't even have gone to the gym if she felt tired. What happened to rest is important? Why did she even go to the gym in the first place to begin with? But I think in the past she has actually forced herself to exercise when her body is clearly saying no. I don't think someone with a relationship with exercise as toxic as hers should be promoting her over-vigilant and obsessive fitness habits. It's a actual disorder.

Attachments

Is Krissy in a relationship with Brett or with her arse? Also, if she practiced what she constantly preaches about not letting fitness become an obsession and not your whole life then she wouldn't even have gone to the gym if she felt tired. What happened to rest is important? Why did she even go to the gym in the first place to begin with? But I think in the past she has actually forced herself to exercise when her body is clearly saying no. I don't think someone with a relationship with exercise as toxic as hers should be promoting her over-vigilant and obsessive fitness habits. It's a actual disorder.
it annoys me when she says burnt out - she uses it far to flippantly. burn out is a serious medical problem, not just feeling a bit run down and not fancying working out
she is so up herself and toxic i can’t even begin to say how angry she makes me