Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollylynn

VIP Member
They had a few instagrammers promoting them over last few weeks wonder will any them return for more treatments

Reactions: 2
not her liking comments about another creator being an attention seeker when her content is the exact same??? making a video about brooke insulting OF creators and saying “if only she realised the fans she insulting and a whole demographic of girls” as if she didn’t shame and talk down on people working 9-5s?? cant stand her

Attachments

Mbd123

She posted a tiktok an hour ago addressing the post Bowie made, without naming them. I’d say their post likely was directed at her and all the attention it’s brought to their page! I also do think it was likely the clinics fault if her symptoms started 12 hours later, that’s nothing to do with the aftercare, I’d say it could have been poor hygiene or poor technique during the procedure itself, for it to rear its head so quickly after getting it done
What did bowie say I don’t see anything?

Lolatimes

Chatty Member
When I was reading this earlier I thought of Kneevo. She could have killed herself by trying to get a bigger arse.

• Heart

miserysorrow

VIP Member
Are her and Eskimo still 'together'? Saw him IRL about two weeks ago in Ringsend and he's really tall like about 6ft (I'm short I have poor judgement lol)