Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Odb3011

Its such a bad message to be sending the young girls that follow her by getting bbl filler. Saw a tiktok of a mother talking about how young girls aged 9 and 10 asking for really expensive skincare products for Christmas so no doubt they are being influenced by these con artists.
Saw Miriam telling her followers to get drunk elephant, I gasped when I saw the price 💀

Reactions: 2

stevman

Why do people get BBLs??? Like any one I’ve seen in real life has been absolutely dire I don’t know why these people do it💀
They probably aren't too bad if you don't get it to ridiculous proportions and don't cheap out on the procedure by going to turkey. Its like boobjobs a slight increase is fine but if they don't look like they fit on your body it looks daft. Same with teeth the amount of people who go over get the gum shield look with the brightness turned up to 11, guy in my work went over and his look like normal teeth at a normal shade ( he asked for slightly whiter than what they were) but if you didn't know him before he went over you wouldn't even notice. Cosmetic surgery/ procedures aren't the worst and can look natural if you keep them in line with what will fit your body.

Buildacastle

I know exactly who he is. Wasn’t aware that was his grandad!!
I was shocked too when I found out! My ma knows Casper’s mother from growing up around that area (she’s very nice apparently).
Looking at the pictures of Rossi he’s the image of him.

SB1998

She does deserve something going wrong to give her some perspective. Otherwise she'll be out of there today and soon enough back to getting shite put inside her and if it goes wrong she'll waste even more medical resources. They must absolutely hate the selfish bitch in there going on aboit a scar when those poor medics have so many patients they're just trying to keep alive.

Aggie123

The fact she’ll only go to a video doctor or online doctor…. Like go to the actual fecking doctor and get tested properly if your sinuses are that bad. If she had an infection everyone month why would she just go to a web doctor?? She’s no common sense whatsoever
She smokes like a train..
the toxins in cigarettes can damage the cilia in the nasal cavity can cause sinus infections

Talez21

Do you think she will raise any awareness on the recent hospital report published and the anniversary of Aoife Johnston from sepsis at university hospital Limerick.

Lolatimes

Chatty Member
She just posted to her public story asking everyone to please like and comment etc on her recent ad as she wants to keep working with them.

She was meant to post it to her close friends story, so so embarrassing.

Begging for fake interactions to impress a brand, maybe it's time to get a job niamh
This is amazing. Girl has no shame