Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
not her liking comments about another creator being an attention seeker when her content is the exact same??? making a video about brooke insulting OF creators and saying “if only she realised the fans she insulting and a whole demographic of girls” as if she didn’t shame and talk down on people working 9-5s?? cant stand her
Who is brooke?

Reactions: 2

Saz99

Jesus I haven't even watched her stories I just read here..... so she's in her mortgage era now ????
I literally feel like she wakes up every morning and picks a random topic to rant on about
She's in her Gemma Collins inspired opening an online store with goods from aliexpress era

• Haha

Poogram

Chatty Member
Google Rossi Walsh and it should come up, FYI he was arrested and sentenced for something absolutely horrendous (I’m sure you can imagine). But before that sentencing he was well known in the area for being a gangster/criminal, I actually think he was close with Martin Cahill. I’ve family from that area who have loads of stories about him.
Not blaming Casper for his grandad’s actions or anything like that of course, it’s not his fault, but the bragging about crimes in their songs always leaves a bad taste in my mouth for that reason!

Edited to add link:
TRIGGER WARNING FOR MENTION OF S.A;
I know exactly who he is. Wasn’t aware that was his grandad!!

Georginasparks

There's such a sense of desperation off the new pivot.

Do people get paid to go to the likes of the boojam opening? Or are people really going out of their way to get a free burrito? Do they sell themselves that cheap?
They never get paid for events or anything only time an "influencer" would get paid is like a promotional appearance