Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I genuinely had to block her on everything, it’s past embarrassing and tone deaf for her at this point. Imagine putting up a post about getting out of hospital after your free arse filler went wrong when there’s a child fighting for her life in a hospital 15 minutes away after being stabbed in the neck? Is this girl for fucking real, she needs to shut her over bite mouth. The boyfriend saying Erica Cody’s news is irrelevant because of what’s going on in Ireland tell your psychotic narcissist girlfriend that. Its absolutely PATHETIC
What’s the T with Erica Cody?

Reactions: 1
She genuinely doesn’t have a personality of her own from copying Miriam Mullins with her “content” and copying Ellie Kelly’s new hairstyle. Also I literally cringe every time I see her lives and she is blaring Versatile and knows every song word for word.
Stereotypical groupie 🫠🫠🥴

she still does it but the page is run by some guy with broken english probably from the middle east thats where most of girls get the people the run there pages are from and pay them like £5 a day
Well that’s changed drastically because a few months ago she said she was paying her assistant 3 grand to do it 😂 times must be getting tough for her
[/QUOTE]
The OF link isn’t in her Instagram bio anymore

Madamex

VIP Member
Ohhhh so can she not go on sunbeds cause she's still healing. She doesn't look well does she.

Yeah-its-me123

Does anyone have a source for this information ive tried googling it and found nothing and none of the books ive read on irish history have ever mentioned food being imported from the middle east. even resorted to chatgpt and it says their wasnt any due to the logical and cost involved. Seems like a strange thing to make up.
This is what she's referencing I'd say