Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mazzydunne

Chatty Member
And doesn’t she own her two apartments (outright no mortgages) hence why her sister is living in one of them? The maths isnt mathing here
No I’m pretty sure she’s said she rents those before, she probably still owns the 2 places in Turkey.

Reactions: 1

cananyonetellme2021

Since you pointed this out I’ve noticed a few times in the past two days where she is regurgitating Blaire White and Candace Owen’s speaking points. I’m not surprised at all.

The video she posted going on about how people should have known in 2021 that something was going on with her and that’s why she was behaving like that was ridiculous. What happened to her explains her behaviour but doesn’t justify or negate that harms she caused others. She’s looking for people to absolve her of that because she’s a victim of DV but she still did and said those things that hurt people.

Explanation =/= justification Niamh
I doubt she is watching those girls to be honest

SB1998

she said if they do surgery and find the implants are infected they will remove them and she doesn’t want that? like why wudnt u just want rid of them after this?
Because she can't help herself but say attention seeking shite?
---
Are you the girl she tried to get expelled from Maynooth University for tweeting that Miriam Mullins isn't funny 👀
No, she's capable of far worse. If you knew you'd say she deserves to be in a lot of pain.

Last edited:

Saz99

I'm confused she said she's public health care does that mean she's on the medical card? I've been so lucky I've never needed emergency care but assumed you get a bill at the end?

Sure the fella still went on the holiday she couldn’t…. What does that say. If I was sick in hospital my partner wouldn’t be skipping off on holidays regardless if I’d said I didn’t mind
Ah yeah but he had a gig and like she thought she had Covid pre-London, and he's a childish muppet so wouldn't count on that

nothanks91

VIP Member
I’d love to know what happened to the apartment and house in turkey. Is ur man living in the house? I’d be sick anyway if my Fanny money bought two properties and I don’t have them or live in them?
Remember her dog Dobby or something too

Lolatimes

Chatty Member
I have no words 💀💀💀 she is thriving off the attention and doesn't even see how she's wasting resources from CHOOSING to have filler in her already plastic arse 😂 how insensitive can you be when there's people who can't even get a hospital bed with serious conditions they couldn't help 🙄
What does she say when people accuse her of wasting a bed?