Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jenjen2022

She’s actually unhinged… like needs to be sectioned with that carry on… is she for real going on like that over a scar on her arse? Christ give me strength
---

Does she not realise people are asking if she has no support cause she hasn’t put the phone down since she has arrived at the hospital? Whinging for attention every five minutes? Someone who has a good support circle wouldn’t have their face on stories looking for sympathy from strangers..
Have I missed something or what happened to her sister? The blonde girl that she used to live with? Where has she gone? Haven’t seen or heard Niamh mention her in a very long time?

Reactions: 2

Clangers2

VIP Member
I'm not a medical professional but come from a science background, if it's actually that high it's very concerning, I don't like the girl but hopefully she will be alright she may need surgery to go ahead after all.
What did she say her CRP was does anyone know?

Loulouubell1

it’s been a while since Iv been on here or even had a look at her profile? OF isn’t in her bio anymore? What’s going has she given it up?

Saz99

I think this person was trying to prove a pony because Kneevo was saying it’s unfair he’s being accused of something before it’s gone to trial and she has said in the past she has been abused my multiple people which contradicts her argument
Yeah that's it on the head! It only matters to believe her really 😂

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Google Rossi Walsh and it should come up, FYI he was arrested and sentenced for something absolutely horrendous (I’m sure you can imagine). But before that sentencing he was well known in the area for being a gangster/criminal, I actually think he was close with Martin Cahill. I’ve family from that area who have loads of stories about him.
Not blaming Casper for his grandad’s actions or anything like that of course, it’s not his fault, but the bragging about crimes in their songs always leaves a bad taste in my mouth for that reason!

Edited to add link:
TRIGGER WARNING FOR MENTION OF S.A;
Holy shit…….

Links still in her bio but Imagine she doesn't run it properly some guy who speaks broken English trying to talk dirty to her simps. But what would be really weird is if she is still selling videos from her previous partners
Ahaha no way probably the Turk

cananyonetellme2021

Blaire White spreads dangerous misinformation and accuses people of being pedophiles and predators because they’re more masculine looking trans women with literally zero proof to back it up.

Niamh is trying to become a new Charleen Murphy insta influencer at the moment
No. She calls out weirdos who take advantage of women’s spaces. (A lot of them being men!)