Kneevo #9 No personality of her own but she's brill at having a daily moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only dip in and out of her stories but I seen she moved out of her place has she moved home or what? Has she stopped OF ?

I only dip in and out of her stories but I seen she moved out of her place has she moved home or what? Has she stopped OF ?
She apparently moved into a house Alex mam has and yes stopped OF because she said making 25k a month doing nothing gave her no motivation to work on anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She apparently moved into a house Alex mam has and yes stopped OF because she said making 25k a month doing nothing gave her no motivation to work on anything else.
Iā€™m sure the whole making 25k a month ended a long long time ago, or else she wouldnā€™t be cribbing about custom charges and the price of the electricity šŸ˜‚ And what a subtle way to brag about how much she was making šŸ™„

Reactions: 18
Iā€™m sure the whole making 25k a month ended a long long time ago, or else she wouldnā€™t be cribbing about custom charges and the price of the electricity šŸ˜‚ And what a subtle way to brag about how much she was making šŸ™„
25k was probably one month two years ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They defo moved out because they could no longer afford the rent. I reckon they're in a pretty dire financial state

Reactions: 20
god sheā€™s such a passive aggressive prick, sheā€™s so unlikeable.
the girl who sent her the msg on instagram was dead right,she did change the narrative, to make it sound like society pressured her to that to herself. Once again cannot take ownership of anything, constantly a victim, always everyone elseā€™s fault but her own,

Reactions: 15
I don't know why she didn't just keep her OF and not post on it to still have revenue coming in šŸ˜‚ I'm sure there was hundreds of reoccurring subscribers that didn't even know they were still subscribed
---
the girl who sent her the msg on instagram was dead right,she did change the narrative, to make it sound like society pressured her to that to herself. Once again cannot take ownership of anything, constantly a victim, always everyone elseā€™s fault but her own,
I think she's trying to build a case on how much this has affected her. Saying she got a little cut on her finger and had a panic attack has to be a major reach

Reactions: 6
Thank you this sums her up completely, the absolute notions. Anyone that doesnā€™t have the same poor disagrees she just completely goes off on one. Not sure how she has people who still listen to her

Reactions: 4
Thank you this sums her up completely, the absolute notions. Anyone that doesnā€™t have the same poor disagrees she just completely goes off on one. Not sure how she has people who still listen to her
She's not ok, she's jumps from OF model - to politician - to the peoples voice (defo not) then to being a fashion designer. Wheres the clothing brand dolly? šŸ¤£

Reactions: 10
She's not ok, she's jumps from OF model - to politician - to the peoples voice (defo not) then to being a fashion designer. Wheres the clothing brand dolly? šŸ¤£
I blocked her on tik tok and she still comes up on lives . Her whole persona is passive aggressive. Very irritating. Whole world is against her. Them she tries to cover it up by saying she pays for family holidays. Will the fella stay around now that the of cash cow is dried up . Before she was saying she had multiple properties bought now she is living with her fellas Mam?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I blocked her on tik tok and she still comes up on lives . Her whole persona is passive aggressive. Very irritating. Whole world is against her. Them she tries to cover it up by saying she pays for family holidays. Will the fella stay around now that the of cash cow is dried up . Before she was saying she had multiple properties bought now she is living with her fellas Mam?
No her lives come up all the time. I clicked into one out of pure noseyness and I was like WHAT?? Nothing she said was making sense. She does think the whole world is against and rightly so with that carry onšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
She says she never once named the clinic or shamed themšŸ¤£ only promoted it too death went live and then went into hospital with an inflamed arse wouldn't take a genius to put it together, seriously give me strength. Imagine this was your new room mate making faces and talking through her phone and the fake voices and hand gestures give me the ick and I dont even know heršŸ¤£

• Haha
If I had to listen to ā€œerrrrrmmmmā€ all day every day Iā€™d have to move out

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Itā€™s the clapping the hands and smacking the lips Ā« are you actually alright hun? Ā» imagine being almost 27 years of age and carrying on like that. The superiority complex she has is very real

Reactions: 13
I'm just following because I've been waiting for the downfall. It's coming a lot slower than I was expecting.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Iā€™m dying to see her ā€˜fashion lineā€™, Iā€™d say itā€™ll be gas. Canā€™t wait to see the neon cut out AliExpress dresses :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: BBL fashion

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.