Kneevo #9 No personality of her own but she's brill at having a daily moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two muppets. Sorry but who’s his grandad?
Google Rossi Walsh and it should come up, FYI he was arrested and sentenced for something absolutely horrendous (I’m sure you can imagine). But before that sentencing he was well known in the area for being a gangster/criminal, I actually think he was close with Martin Cahill. I’ve family from that area who have loads of stories about him.
Not blaming Casper for his grandad’s actions or anything like that of course, it’s not his fault, but the bragging about crimes in their songs always leaves a bad taste in my mouth for that reason!

Edited to add link:
TRIGGER WARNING FOR MENTION OF S.A;

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Google Rossi Walsh and it should come up, FYI he was arrested and sentenced for something absolutely horrendous (I’m sure you can imagine). But before that sentencing he was well known in the area for being a gangster/criminal, I actually think he was close with Martin Cahill. I’ve family from that area who have loads of stories about him.
Not blaming Casper for his grandad’s actions or anything like that of course, it’s not his fault, but the bragging about crimes in their songs always leaves a bad taste in my mouth for that reason!

Edited to add link:
I know exactly who he is. Wasn’t aware that was his grandad!!

Reactions: 2
I know exactly who he is. Wasn’t aware that was his grandad!!
I was shocked too when I found out! My ma knows Casper’s mother from growing up around that area (she’s very nice apparently).
Looking at the pictures of Rossi he’s the image of him.

Edited to add link:
Holy tit…….

Holy tit…….
it’s absolutely insane, isn’t it?
Of course he can’t be blamed for his grandfather’s actions and his mother is supposedly very nice but the songs he ‘raps’ acting like a gangster, talking about drug use, talking about women in a vile way just rubs me up the wrong way.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
OMG what was is she pronouncing An Post
It's giving me flashbacks to a cs rep for holland & barrett who for whatever reason kept referring to it as 'ann(e) post', riled me up even more (poxy h&b iykyk!). I even politely corrected her, dopey mare kept saying ann like who the fck is ann? :ROFLMAO: Kneevo is lowkey giving me the rage with her pronunciation :cautious:

Okay I'm calling it here, she's gonna try her hand (pardon the pun) at asmr, which I think she'll fail at. All that tip tapping shite on her plouise crap. PLouise reminds me of a combination of bh cosmetics and revolution/mua. Except bh & rev/mua are cheaper.

Reactions: 3
Girls in what world are the two of them getting a mortgage either? Neither of them have a steady income she’s delusional

Reactions: 10
Does this girl ever stop complaining? She’s more privileged than most people and everyday she uploads about 70 stories moaning about the most trivial things, usually which are her fault. Like did anyone see her stories the other day about her having the ‘worst day ever’ cause SHE slept through her alarm! She needs to cop on to herself seriously

Reactions: 9
Bloody hell screaming on her live about not being woke and hate speech. No one cares what her views are! She has a very high opinion of herself.

Reactions: 7
Is she ok?!? The TikTok showing the PLousie advent calendar is fucked up….im obsessed, I’ve wanted to try this for the longest time…..is she taking the piss out of influencers or does she genuinely want to be one

Reactions: 3
Someone on her live asked her since she doesn’t do only fans anymore is she going to get a job and she went nuts saying she had a job it’s “SOCIAL MEDIA” 😂😂 get the duck

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone on her live asked her since she doesn’t do only fans anymore is she going to get a job and she went nuts saying she had a job it’s “SOCIAL MEDIA” 😂😂 get the duck
Remember she she said people who work 9 - 5 have no self respect 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s definitely going broke and is begging for the collabs now. But given the way she’s acted and things she’s said in the past (not necessarily only OF and SW) I highly doubt any brand want their name attached to her. All you’d have to do is search her name on TikTok and the most vile stuff pops up 🤢 and how will she get a normal job now too!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.