Kneevo #9 No personality of her own but she's brill at having a daily moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or do people never really comment on the appearances of people that havenā€™t had any work done and are still natural? Personally Iā€™ve found myself scrolling through socials and Iā€™d never be like god your one has no arse or jaysus she has wrinkles on her face..Iā€™d be more inclined to say oh no wdf has she done to herself.. she makes out that society pressurised her into all this work sheā€™s had done thatā€™s BS!! She said she was bullied all her life about her teeth would you not be more inclined to sort them rather than the likes of a bbl etc

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Is it just me or do people never really comment on the appearances of people that havenā€™t had any work done and are still natural? Personally Iā€™ve found myself scrolling through socials and Iā€™d never be like god your one has no arse or jaysus she has wrinkles on her face..Iā€™d be more inclined to say oh no wdf has she done to herself.. she makes out that society pressurised her into all this work sheā€™s had done thatā€™s BS!! She said she was bullied all her life about her teeth would you not be more inclined to sort them rather than the likes of a bbl etc
Totally agree . In fairness I think her teeth and jawline that she says she was bullied about are her best features. Sheā€™s a good looking girl tbf

Reactions: 6
Totally agree . In fairness I think her teeth and jawline that she says she was bullied about are her best features. Sheā€™s a good looking girl tbf
The jaw and teeth didnā€™t even look bad in her natural state, she was pretty then, the filler and turkey teeth are horrendous šŸ™„

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
How stupid is this girl, moaning about how ā€˜societyā€™ basically forced her into getting that filler bbl thing in Bowie because of ā€˜beauty standardsā€™, like she was fecking promoting her BBL surgeon and turkey teeth shamelessly knowing how dangerous they are, not giving a hoot if girls followed in her footsteps. And now sheā€™s had cellulitis sheā€™s acting as though she actually cares about the dangers of these surgeries!
Itā€™s common knowledge how dangerous BBLs are, I think itā€™s the highest mortality rate out of any cosmetic procedure (correct me if Iā€™m wrong), any google search will highlight it. When she was flashing the botched BBL all over TikTok she didnā€™t give a crap then though. Like hun youā€™re perpetuating the beauty standards youā€™re moaning about :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 18
They defo moved out because they could no longer afford the rent. I reckon they're in a pretty dire financial state
Iā€™d say this is why sheā€™s had a realisation that sheā€™s buying too much clothes, probably canā€™t afford the same shopping sprees so sheā€™s making an excuse for it

Reactions: 5
How stupid is this girl, moaning about how ā€˜societyā€™ basically forced her into getting that filler bbl thing in Bowie because of ā€˜beauty standardsā€™, like she was fecking promoting her BBL surgeon and turkey teeth shamelessly knowing how dangerous they are, not giving a hoot if girls followed in her footsteps. And now sheā€™s had cellulitis sheā€™s acting as though she actually cares about the dangers of these surgeries!
Itā€™s common knowledge how dangerous BBLs are, I think itā€™s the highest mortality rate out of any cosmetic procedure (correct me if Iā€™m wrong), any google search will highlight it. When she was flashing the botched BBL all over TikTok she didnā€™t give a crap then though. Like hun youā€™re perpetuating the beauty standards youā€™re moaning about :rolleyes::rolleyes:
And it wonā€™t stop her either, sheā€™ll have more surgery at some point sooner rather than later Iā€™m guessing.

Reactions: 4
And it wonā€™t stop her either, sheā€™ll have more surgery at some point sooner rather than later Iā€™m guessing.
Thatā€™s the worst part! If she learned from her mistakes, fair enough. But we know Niamhā€™s track record by now and sheā€™ll be back on the surgeons table or lip filler chair as soon as sheā€™s fully better. And worst of all will promote it all over her IG :mad:

Thatā€™s the worst part! If she learned from her mistakes, fair enough. But we know Niamhā€™s track record by now and sheā€™ll be back on the surgeons table or lip filler chair as soon as sheā€™s fully better. And worst of all will promote it all over her IG :mad:
sure sheā€™s already said sheā€™s still going to get botoxšŸ¤£ her owns words bite her in the arse on a regular basis

Reactions: 5
not her liking comments about another creator being an attention seeker when her content is the exact same??? making a video about brooke insulting OF creators and saying ā€œif only she realised the fans she insulting and a whole demographic of girlsā€ as if she didnā€™t shame and talk down on people working 9-5s?? cant stand her
Who is brooke?

Reactions: 2
sure sheā€™s already said sheā€™s still going to get botoxšŸ¤£ her owns words bite her in the arse on a regular basis
Ah here, I actually felt sorry for her when she was in hospital. But if I was in her shoes Iā€™d never step foot in a surgeons office again! No doubt sheā€™ll be sponsored by another clinic and be on her IG stories ā€œomg guys yous need to go to this salon, they are soo safe compared to the last oneā€ :rolleyes::rolleyes: dope

I wonder if she were to develop skin cancer from all the sun beds she does would she blame the salons that she goes to for those. Eejit.
---
Big Spongebob Sqaurepants hole on her! šŸ˜…
This needs to be adapted into the new thread title. šŸ¤£

Reactions: 14
Ohhhh so can she not go on sunbeds cause she's still healing. She doesn't look well does she.

Reactions: 1
Hang on, why did she call a staph infection (pronounced staff) as ā€œstaff-ayeā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
so shes now an infectologist she can pinpoint what causes infections from videos on tiktok and tv. From her story shes basically saying this other clinic injected the infection into the person like some kind of ww2 japanese POW camp but for filler. getting an infection doesnt make you and expert on infections.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jesus my GP must be wrong so
IMG_6989.jpeg

Called staphylococcus aureus aka staph A. ā€œHarmlessly on the skin but sometimes get into the body through broken skinā€šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ not exactly the life limiting illness she claims

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.