Kneevo #9 No personality of her own but she's brill at having a daily moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she not literally say yesterday that she's putting herself on a spending ban as she has 30 bags of clothes, 10 of which still have tags on them.

Now is on her stories like omg look at this tracksuit girls. Called out for fast fashion and she's like some people can't afford sustainable clothing. Girl, you can clearly afford it, you just want all the trendy shite off the fast fashion sites. Always an excuse 😂

Reactions: 10
Did she not literally say yesterday that she's putting herself on a spending ban as she has 30 bags of clothes, 10 of which still have tags on them.

Now is on her stories like omg look at this tracksuit girls. Called out for fast fashion and she's like some people can't afford sustainable clothing. Girl, you can clearly afford it, you just want all the trendy shite off the fast fashion sites. Always an excuse 😂
“Some people want white fox tracksuits for cheap”. Sorry but what!?!

“Everyone I know sells on Depop” to justify that she’s all for the environment. And did she really say that when she was finished with clothes she used to just dump them? Ehhhhh sustainable fashion is not a new thing???? Everyone I know puts bags in the charity shop and has been doing for as long as I can remember??? Am I on a different planet or something?

Reactions: 9
“Some people want white fox tracksuits for cheap”. Sorry but what!?!

“Everyone I know sells on Depop” to justify that she’s all for the environment. And did she really say that when she was finished with clothes she used to just dump them? Ehhhhh sustainable fashion is not a new thing???? Everyone I know puts bags in the charity shop and has been doing for as long as I can remember??? Am I on a different planet or something?
She is such an idiot… yes some people can only afford fast fashion… but the issue is with fast fashion that people buy clothes with the soul purpose of wearing once for a night out etc and it’s never used again… the problem is with clothes so cheap people have no value on them …sustainable is more expensive but if you just shopped less it would help the planet too.. her then on about sure people buy phones…80% of a phones materials is used when it is recycled .. and most phone company’s are now using recycled cobalt for their battery’s .. Apple has got the last 3 years.. Niamh please use your spare
Time to educate yourself past 60 second videos on TikTok … watch a few documentaries on these things .

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’d love to know what happened to the apartment and house in turkey. Is ur man living in the house? I’d be sick anyway if my Fanny money bought two properties and I don’t have them or live in them?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t believe they’re happy together. All the cringey posts are trying desperately to prove something. I’m with my bf 5 years and we’re much stronger, but I’d never post that tit

Reactions: 12
I’d love to know what happened to the apartment and house in turkey. Is ur man living in the house? I’d be sick anyway if my Fanny money bought two properties and I don’t have them or live in them?
And her dog, and the car.

Reactions: 7
I don’t believe they’re happy together. All the cringey posts are trying desperately to prove something. I’m with my bf 5 years and we’re much stronger, but I’d never post that tit
All the tiktoks about how he saved her etc etc are just her trying to prove to herself that they’re well matched and happy when he so clearly doesn’t care about her much at all

My bf and I have been together forever (coming up on 10 years) and we’ve been through hell and back with our personal lives, not our relationship just things that have happened to us and we’ve gotten through it all, we’re solid. But I don’t feel the need to prove that to social media by posting on a near weekly basis on how great he is and how great our relationship is.

She’s made a terrible decision by moving into one of Alex’s mam’s properties. Once he gets sick of her she’ll be out on her botched arse.

Reactions: 18
Remember her dog Dobby or something too

Reactions: 1
How can she even be happy with her fella singing vile songs about women like if my boyfriend said “I like to sniff fat lines off fat arses” I’d be fuming. So disrespectful

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She sobs “Societal pressure” while her fella sings about fat arses

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’ll never be happy if she constantly seeks external validation whether from her BF, her followers etc. Does she have any real friends outside of people she met on social media?. The transparent posting of her BF isn’t fooling anyone but herself. Happiest relationships rarely appear on social media in my experience. I’ll be shocked if they’re still together this time next year even if she gets pregnant which I’m waiting for.

Reactions: 9
Like if you’re that badly affected by ‘society beauty standards’ that you are willing to go to extreme lengths, risk your life with surgery to the point where you nearly develop sepsis and STILL plan to undergo Botox after that, you need to see a therapist, not a surgeon.
She has no self worth and is constantly looking for attention and validation from other people it’s sad really. Worse that someone from Versatile is the person she’s looking for validation from :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she be doing lives at 3 and 4 in the morning is she manic at the min also was her chin always so pointy
she got filler in it because a shaper chin doesn’t make her over bite look as noticeable or something … she looks like robbie rotten from lazy town 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she got filler in it because a shaper chin doesn’t make her over bite look as noticeable or something … she looks like robbie rotten from lazy town 😅😅😅
someone on here said she looks like baby bop from barney and that’s all I can see💀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she’s more of a fan girl than his gf, it’s so embarassing how much she posts about him when he never does

Reactions: 13
he gives me real weasel/ferret vibes.
Totally. He’s a user in more ways than one. Also imagine bragging about all the property ya own one minute and moving into your boyfriends mothers place the next. Just sell your property doll and buy your love nest in Dublin like you want, what’s stopping ya?? Could it be that you were inflating your assets to the world and now the moneys running out. The math ain’t mathin’!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I get the feeling she's just renting a room or actually is living with the mam.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.