Aimeeeewills

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she a single mam or just very private?
She was with the father of the First child up to Jan feb and then he went out of the picture she was pregnant. Had the second child in august. Father of the first child only has photos of the first child so you would wonder….

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She was with the father of the First child up to Jan feb and then he went out of the picture she was pregnant. Had the second child in august. Father of the first child only has photos of the first child so you would wonder….
And she only ever seems to have her mam there to babysit. Also had a friend with her when she was in labour.

Reactions: 2
Her friends she had years ago seem to be long gone so there must be big details to this chick. Her beauty range didn’t last long and now relying on taxzap 🙄

It looks like a Jacobs Island apartment to me (used to live in one), not sure if there’s council houses there

Thanks for finally setting up this page! Yes I was wondering about the bf, the second child has taken her name, not Dean's and he wasn't at the birth so🤷‍♂️ sorry I just think she comes across like a woman. Eats like a sow and it's so neddy tagging a different brand everyday to get a collab... go out and get a job and pay for your own kids

Sorry, a lot of annoyance built up!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thanks for finally setting up this page! Yes I was wondering about the bf, the second child has taken her name, not Dean's and he wasn't at the birth so🤷‍♂️ sorry I just think she comes across like a woman. Eats like a sow and it's so neddy tagging a different brand everyday to get a collab... go out and get a job and pay for your own kids

Sorry, a lot of annoyance built up!!
Don’t worry same annoyance here! Blocked her in tiktok and she’s still appears how the duck is her munching pasta meant to be content. Can’t believe she thinks she is viral after that stupid video of a goat .
Dean seems to have his tit together with a good job ..
she must have fucked up big time? They were together when the second child was conceived and then broke up and as you said dean wasn’t present for the birthing and not his last name.. did another bull break into the field? 🫣

Don’t worry same annoyance here! Blocked her in tiktok and she’s still appears how the duck is her munching pasta meant to be content. Can’t believe she thinks she is viral after that stupid video of a goat .
Dean seems to have his tit together with a good job ..
she must have fucked up big time? They were together when the second child was conceived and then broke up and as you said dean wasn’t present for the birthing and not his last name.. did another bull break into the field? 🫣
Hahahah a bull! Ya, she slurps spaghetti and just she went to a wedding with the boobs out and a white bra I was like the girl has no taste. JD have been stopped tagged! She said it was her own choice to be on her own but like not sure :/

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hi guys, know her from around the place dean is not the second babies daddy! We all have our guesses on who it is, won’t give mine as I could be way off and it prob wouldn’t be fair lol but he hasn’t claimed the child either so not sure.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5