Kneevo #9 No personality of her own but she's brill at having a daily moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw Miriam telling her followers to get drunk elephant, I gasped when I saw the price 💀
Does anyone remember her promoting her own homemade tan drops and she didn't rate drunk elephant drops, now she is pushing them non stop

Reactions: 10
Sorry did she not post YESTERDAY hahaha who is she apologising to
---

• Haha
Reactions: 7
---
Deluded into thinking most of her followers are not there to watch her meltdowns, now to support the train wreck

Reactions: 3
I was scrolling on TikTok and came across an ad from some clothing company- NOT kneevos company
But Kneevo promoting the trousers, saying how they make her ass look so good etc and telling girls to buy them
She literally looks back at the camera and says who gave me that ass💀
Like girl.. the doctor.. in turkey.. that’s who gave you the ass not the trousers💀 would that not be false advertisement? I mean she’s had two bbls, anyone who doesn’t actually know or is too young to realise what a bbl is is gonna think that’s natural and whatever else🤮🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Who cares if she is not on social media for a day or so, why would she need to announce she is sick - NOBODY cares

Reactions: 8
I was scrolling on TikTok and came across an ad from some clothing company- NOT kneevos company
But Kneevo promoting the trousers, saying how they make her ass look so good etc and telling girls to buy them
She literally looks back at the camera and says who gave me that ass💀
Like girl.. the doctor.. in turkey.. that’s who gave you the ass not the trousers💀 would that not be false advertisement? I mean she’s had two bbls, anyone who doesn’t actually know or is too young to realise what a bbl is is gonna think that’s natural and whatever else🤮🤢
jaysus she's some sap :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What's that saying about becoming what you hate? 😬 Kneevo girl youre a grade A instawanker now, but youre god awful at it. I hope your management are decent and can help the sinking ship that is "your brand" because from here it'll end like your OF "career", dead in the water.

Reactions: 7
With how sick she always seems to be I would wonder about breast implant illness, they can be very harmful for your immune system

Reactions: 18
If she gave up the ciggies, ket and coke she might actually find that she’d feel better

Reactions: 24
What will she do when she’s dumped
It’s going to be total meltdown... Alex is a fool for being with her so long at this point because no doubt when she does get dumped, she was will try say he was controlling her, didn’t want her to do onlyfans, wanted her to go the gym and eat properly! And she will claim coercion and will be screaming all over social media about it. She is the definition of toxicity

Reactions: 21
She's probably pretending to be ill still and trying to guilt trip him to come home
She’s put a story up that she’s been in hospital since Saturday with cellulitis 🤔 interesting thought this is like a skin infection triggered by wounds wonder if she got it in the area she got fillers done recently

Reactions: 15
She 100% got it from that treatment she had done. Is it unregulated? Can anyone decide to start doing that treatment? Not great promo for Bowie aesthetic is it?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.