Kneevo #9 No personality of her own but she's brill at having a daily moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone a screen shot of her original post about been in hospital!? I could be remembering it wrong but I thought she said it’s no one’s fault? They it can happen and would only happen to her?? Now the new one the tone is different? Im taken it from memory but I’d love to see if the tune actually changed? Or am I thinking too much into it!

Reactions: 7
Has anyone a screen shot of her original post about been in hospital!? I could be remembering it wrong but I thought she said it’s no one’s fault? They it can happen and would only happen to her?? Now the new one the tone is different? Im taken it from memory but I’d love to see if the tune actually changed? Or am I thinking too much into it!
Before and after

Attachments

Reactions: 12
woman. She's on the compo trail... and she's too thick to realise the Internet keeps receipts. Always.
She wants a champagne life and doesn't want to work. OF was the giveaway...

Reactions: 13
Doesn't Dylan work in that Bowie place? Wonder will there be a fall out now between them.

Reactions: 6
Doesn't Dylan work in that Bowie place? Wonder will there be a fall out now between them.

Ya i was thinking that as well. Look, anyone who gets foreign objects injected or surgically placed into their body takes this risk. There is risk with all treatments! If Bowie just owned this and were transparent it would be more respectable. But now that there’s a whole cover up and deleting if a video that had thousands and thousands of views 🤔 doesn’t look great!

Reactions: 14
i mean if youre still or desperate enough to go to an “aesthetic” clinic that pays conor ryan to promote them it shouldn’t shock you that you’d end up with a botch job

Reactions: 20
Maybe she can get advice if Suzanne Burke! She’s suing avoca after a freebie went wrong 🥴

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
No way? Any more info?
Ya she was supposed to get a tummy tuck in Slovakia or somewhere like that, she used to be going on and on and on about it on her stories and then avoca offered her a collab! Of course the grabby bleep took the freebie and avoca were the best thing ever! UNTIL….. either she never followed the aftercare correctly or they fucked up! Anyways, she is taking them to court! 😄 have a read on her thread https://tattle.life/threads/suzanne...es-best-cardi-for-a-lunch-date-up-town.34351/
🫠🫠🫠

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
No stop. The photos of the cellulitis on her bum😳😳😳wow, looks so incredibly sore. And all in the name of toxic insta hun vanity. Still nothing from Bowie to address the situation either! The q&a was gas, the owner saying over and over again how safe and comfortable and harmless the procedure is 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
not surprised she got cellulitis from that clinic, no aseptic technique used and the same large needle for such a big area- I shivered when I saw it! She’s lucky she caught it early, hopefully this will make people aware how dodgy these pop up Botox/aesthetics clinics’ are

Reactions: 21
I am shocked, I've never had filler or even heard of cellulitis so the gasp I gusped when I saw her pic on her insta story there of what damage it has done. How could you even sit down it looks so painful.

Tenner bets she will get filler again tho.

Reactions: 9
What a sap, I'm mortified for her and Bowie aesthetics quote " it's just a painless procedure I felt nothing" fast forward 48 hours and shes in the matter getting half her misshapen hole cut out, I only hope her younger followers take this as a lesson dont mess with yourself so dangerous..well if her OF career wasnt done it definitely is now
---
And her fella is by her bedside re posting pics of HIMSELF aww bless😍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No guys when i say SCARLET ..!! They’ve removed the top row video of Kneevo lip syncing the michael Jackson audio… I’m actually dead. They’ve removed all traces of Kneevo from their account because THEIR practice, procedures, and product made somebody THREATENINGLY ill 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ can you imagine being that low grade of a human to make it out that someone else was wrong for your mistake ?? I’m not sticking up for Kneevo as she is a tit herself but Bowie is responsible for the procedure she had done and the consequences that she’s now had to face in hospital!! Horrible horrible business lacking any ethics whatsoever

Attachments

Reactions: 21
I give it six weeks and she’ll be in another place getting lip fillers done and spout on about how this clinic is better as it’s doctors doing it blah blah blah. Same risks apply when you’re putting a foreign object into your body

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.