Kneevo #9 No personality of her own but she's brill at having a daily moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’d hire her? She couldn’t get a job, I’d rather have no staff than have her work for me with her attitude

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I noticed he has removed a few pics of her on this post (I only know he did because I use the tag to get to her profile as I don't follow her) but the pics where there 100%2 weeks ago the last time I checked, there's still like one but he 100% removed the one of him and her on a boat and he's on her lap and wearing 90s style glasses
Screenshot_20231112_142719_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 4
I would love to know what triggered this chaos, one minute she’s plating up with me, the next thing she’s first person to ever frequent a gym, and the rest!! But the screaming on tiktok about politics or any trending current affairs headline.. she is absolutely insane?? That’s not even a complete list.

Reactions: 11
Can't believe they are moving into his house.... Where is all the money she made gone... Jesus that's shocking.
She obviously can't afford the rent where she is, she's not even there a year.

Reactions: 19
I do believe she made a lot of money on OF, enough that she probably wouldn’t have had to work IF she had been sensible and invested it or used it to start her own business etc but she spent too much time squandering it on materialistic things to justify her job to strangers online.

Reactions: 12
Its such a bad message to be sending the young girls that follow her by getting bbl filler. Saw a tiktok of a mother talking about how young girls aged 9 and 10 asking for really expensive skincare products for Christmas so no doubt they are being influenced by these con artists.

Reactions: 9
My friends kids who is 9 asked Santa for a Charlotte tilbury skincare set 😭

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
How is she gonna do all her wannabe influencer stuff at his mas? I never even heard her mention the ma so doubt they’re close. I don’t see them lasting

Reactions: 8
Its such a bad message to be sending the young girls that follow her by getting bbl filler. Saw a tiktok of a mother talking about how young girls aged 9 and 10 asking for really expensive skincare products for Christmas so no doubt they are being influenced by these con artists.
Saw Miriam telling her followers to get drunk elephant, I gasped when I saw the price 💀

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.