Kneevo #9 No personality of her own but she's brill at having a daily moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I partly guessed when she was so sick right after getting the filler It didn’t agree with her body 😂😂

Reactions: 4
She 100% got it from that treatment she had done. Is it unregulated? Can anyone decide to start doing that treatment? Not great promo for Bowie aesthetic is it?
Defo not good promo for them at all. I mean the owner of Bowie has herself botched, what does she expect happen to her clients 🤣
---
She has also removed the video of Kneevo live getting her arse fillers done now that she has gone and gotten cellulitis🤣🤣the video had so many views because people were gone mad that they never said Kneevo had a BBL surgery originally and was topping up her bum implants with filler, and now they’ve gone and removed it since she’s fallen so ill 🤔 not very transparent to all the young girls who unfortunately follow these pages and are being influenced to pump their bodies full of filler and look fake and busted!

Reactions: 28
Can't imagine it's good for implants and filler to be in the same area anyways , surely that will weigh down the area

Reactions: 6
Defo not good promo for them at all. I mean the owner of Bowie has herself botched, what does she expect happen to her clients 🤣
---
She has also removed the video of Kneevo live getting her arse fillers done now that she has gone and gotten cellulitis🤣🤣the video had so many views because people were gone mad that they never said Kneevo had a BBL surgery originally and was topping up her bum implants with filler, and now they’ve gone and removed it since she’s fallen so ill 🤔 not very transparent to all the young girls who unfortunately follow these pages and are being influenced to pump their bodies full of filler and look fake and busted!
Omg I was just reading the comments on the reel then it was deleted! Do they think people won’t put 2 and 2 together and realise that that’s what made her sick

Reactions: 8
Omg I was just reading the comments on the reel then it was deleted! Do they think people won’t put 2 and 2 together and realise that that’s what made her sick
Literally this… it was the most commented on video! And now it’s gone. I knew as soon as Kneevo said literally the DAY AFTER that she was feeling unwell and didn’t think it was Covid, that it very well may have to do with the filler! There you have it folks 🤷🏼‍♀️ the vanity of filling up your arse, Tits, face, lips, etc just to end up in hospital severely ill like where does it end, where does the sense come in. She had a personal trainer for a while there, why not just build a bum and hourglass shape naturally like the rest of us 🤔 and not put your well being at risk. So incredibly dumb!!

Reactions: 17
Who would be at fault here ? Or neither , everyone’s bodies can reject. I’d say she’s in some pain , it’ll teach her in the long run

Reactions: 3
Who would be at fault here ? Or neither , everyone’s bodies can reject. I’d say she’s in some pain , it’ll teach her in the long run
I think it depends on the product used, like is it medical grade, was she fully aware of the potential side affects, was after care properly explained, did she sign anything. But aswel the hole thing is probably recorded somewhere which can be used to see if it’s a safe sterile environment. Just on teaching her in the long run, she’ll never learn, she never has or never will…

Reactions: 6
The Bowie Aesthetics social media is absolutely tragic. Kneevo lipsyncing to Michael Jackson, a famously aesthetically pleasing man, and other dickheads like Conor Ryan on it.

Does anyone know if there's a copy of the video of her getting the bbl filler? Even if they've taken it down, that and the results are exactly what anyone googling or considering either the clinic or the procedure should see.

Reactions: 11
A lot of aesthetic clinics ship in their product from cheap from China so i really would not be surprised in the slightest if that was the case here !! Both are at fault but mostly i think if you’re fool enough to get such vein procedures done you are tasking the risk for infection and sickness and worse
---
The Bowie Aesthetics social media is absolutely tragic. Kneevo lipsyncing to Michael Jackson, a famously aesthetically pleasing man, and other dickheads like Conor Ryan on it.

Does anyone know if there's a copy of the video of her getting the bbl filler? Even if they've taken it down, that and the results are exactly what anyone googling or considering either the clinic or the procedure should see.
That’s the part that gets me 😂😂 using people ‘famous’ for eating dirt fried food and been a bellend and only fans girls to promote a business… doesn’t exactly scream professional to me
---

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Pretty sure Bowie gifted her the bum fillers too. If something is too good to be true that’s because it is. If you’re putting foreign substances into your body it SHOULD cost you money because you’re paying for a professionals expertise. You get what you pay for. There’s no logic in any of the decisions she makes with regard to her body. She’s lucky she even survived not 1 but 2 BBL surgeries, it’s one of the riskiest surgeries to undergo. And going to these unqualified ‘nurses’ for aesthetic treatments is just insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I read during the week a doctor said the hospital they're working in is dealing with at least two botched aesthetics procedures a week. She's such an idiot continuing to get more and more work done specifically after the first BBL and wasn't she in ICU after the second? Think she'll learn her lesson now and stop taking the risk?

Reactions: 8
The pain is like nothing she’s ever experienced yet a few weeks ago she was in 10/10 unbearable agony over her suspected endometriosis 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just don’t get how these people can hate their appearance so much that they feel they have to undergo these things to alter themselves.. don’t get me wrong I hate certain parts of my body but you just learn to I suppose get the duck on with it and accept the way you are and try love yourself🤷🏻‍♀️I honestly feel like people that are in the lime light and have money as such are under pressure to look a certain way or follow a trend and sure if the moneys there duck it let’s do it or even better if getting it for free.. it’s really really sad😔people are always commenting on Niamh’s teeth/overbite and she always comes back with the whole well this is me or my boyfriend loves my overbite attitude well then why not have the same attitude towards the rest of your body? I really hope this is her wake up call and hopefully the rest of these people will learn from it too.. maybe I’m a witch but I don’t think I’ve ever looked at these people that have pumped themselves with filler etc and thought god she’s stunning, they are all naturally beautiful before they ruin themselves

Reactions: 17
Everything this weird little girl does is to the extreme, so i wouldn't be surprised if she's overdoing the poor me in hospital.
Ive no time for this one at all, ive daughters and they are only teens and even they think she's an absolute melter.

Reactions: 13
The one who has Bowie has destroyed herself she’s only 30 and looks about 45 trying to look young with fuller and fake everything. A disgrace to the young women been raised today! They need real role models to look up to not plastic blow up dolls

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.