Kneevo #9 No personality of her own but she's brill at having a daily moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tag, only gagging to be invited. Who actually has a dream like that and feels the need to wake up and let everyone know they bought the calendar šŸ¤£

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just sheer desperation.

"Please guys tell me what affiliate links you want "

Can't wait to see what she's doing in five years

Reactions: 8
Just sheer desperation.

"Please guys tell me what affiliate links you want "

Can't wait to see what she's doing in five years
Especially when she has sprogs with Eskimo (in her dreams)
Will she go full-on tradwife and he as a result is the breadwinner making money rapping about the arses of women in North inner city Dublin

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Especially when she has sprogs with Eskimo (in her dreams)
Will she go full-on tradwife and he as a result is the breadwinner making money rapping about the arses of women in North inner city Dublin
On that note, she said she gave up onlyfans cause she wants kids and doesnā€™t want the ā€œembarrassmentā€ but what about their potential fathers music rapping about the arses of women in north inner city Dublin ?šŸ˜‚ is that not almost just as bad

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The thought of her having a child scares me. Sheā€™d get sick of it & dump it at the side of the road when it suited her

Reactions: 9
On that note, she said she gave up onlyfans cause she wants kids and doesnā€™t want the ā€œembarrassmentā€ but what about their potential fathers music rapping about the arses of women in north inner city Dublin ?šŸ˜‚ is that not almost just as bad
Am i making this up or did she say before that her kids will be educated enough to not care and think itā€™s good that she does onlyfans

or was that someone else

Reactions: 17
She can't look after herself god forbid she has to look after a child too. It's not like one of her phases or accents she can just flick between depending on who she's around.

Reactions: 5
So is her OF fully gone now? No chance of her getting a mortgage if it is. Sure Alex wouldn't be making much at all.. she's definitely funding him

Reactions: 3
On TikTok live now saying sheā€™s a broke witch, sheā€™s poor and has no money says Alex is the one with money šŸ¤£ saying she used to only brag about being a millionaire to justify her OF platform and she spent more than she earned.. this one couldnā€™t lie straight in the bed šŸ„²

ā€”
Also why is she ALWAYS shouting? She canā€™t just talk normally on live, the phones in her hand whatā€™s the need to be roaring shouting? Dunno how Alex stands her at all

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
On TikTok live now saying sheā€™s a broke witch, sheā€™s poor and has no money says Alex is the one with money šŸ¤£ saying she used to only brag about being a millionaire to justify her OF platform and she spent more than she earned.. this one couldnā€™t lie straight in the bed šŸ„²
lol so this girl sold pictures of herself, ended up with no money, destroyed her own body with dodgy cosmetic surgeries to the point see looks like a caricature, lost all her friends, a quick google search away from seeing her content for free and once its online its not coming down just to end up with a boyfriend who up until a few months ago was living outta his ma's box room and this guys supposed to be the breadwinner. This girls life seems to get more tragic by the hour

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
lol so this girl sold pictures of herself, ended up with no money, destroyed her own body with dodgy cosmetic surgeries to the point see looks like a caricature, lost all her friends, a quick google search away from seeing her content for free and once its online its not coming down just to end up with a boyfriend who up until a few months ago was living outta his ma's box room and this guys supposed to be the breadwinner. This girls life seems to get more tragic by the hour
Sheā€™s packing up her apartment to move INTO the box roomšŸ˜­

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Kneevo has no sense of personality whatsoever, I completely forgot she was a wannabe football wag now she's probably hoping to be a video vixen for Versatile's next music video

Reactions: 5

ā€”
Also why is she ALWAYS shouting? She canā€™t just talk normally on live, the phones in her hand whatā€™s the need to be roaring shouting? Dunno how Alex stands her at all
Trying to pivot from a boss witch millionaire to a stay at home girlfriend? What about all her properties šŸ¤£ I wonder if the Turkish boyfriend managed to get them in his name

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Trying to pivot from a boss witch millionaire to a stay at home girlfriend? What about all her properties šŸ¤£ I wonder if the Turkish boyfriend managed to get them in his name
I wonder were they ever even in her name. Sure her dog was never in her name. She even bought a car and hasnā€™t even got a license

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I remember she said she would never need to work a normal 9-5 job again because of OF, she must be panicking now that it could actually happen

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.