Kneevo #9 No personality of her own but she's brill at having a daily moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh here the cooking thing has to stop.. my dogs vomit is more aesthetically pleasing that this clown and her plate up with me! God she’s ridiculous 😂😂😂 I won’t even comment on the fact she looks like a junkie in the thumbnail for it.
Had to laugh when she called Himalayan salt 'pink salt' (I know its pink coloured shurrup, you'd think she'd make a big deal about it being healthy considering she's sort of still in her gym era) and she throws in Drawda twang despite the wannabe Dublin accent she puts on "cewwwk evenly and nicely"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see she is giving out about Lucazade caps when Garron Noone ( who has a lot more followers ) , already did this a couple of days beforehand . She can’t be original, its pathetic .
---

Also on about the Skims with nipples inprinted in them, again stealing another bloggers content .
Yes I saw the lucozade caps and said to myself that was what Garron was up to. What a fanny

Reactions: 5
Does anyone follow Ashley she makes videos on ozempic etc but she's been licking kneevos arse the last while because she's trying to make tiktok her job. She lost her job a couple months ago and admitted she wanted to make money from tiktok because she's trying to have a baby and can't work if she has a baby.
Anyway she just made a video to kneevo about how she will be such a good mum... I won't even say my opinion on that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine being in the bar and seeing the two girls dancing and giving their full attention to a phone? It must be so cringe and ludicrous.

Reactions: 9
it’s been a while since Iv been on here or even had a look at her profile? OF isn’t in her bio anymore? What’s going has she given it up?

Reactions: 2
Searched her name and while it appears in Google search results but then the page seems to be gone.

Screenshot_20231109_204029_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She must be so in love she's decided to stop sharing her tuna canoe with the world #soulmates

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That's why she keeps showing us her bloody dinners. What's she trying to get partnerships in? How will she make money

Reactions: 7
She can delete her OF page but all of her disgusting tiktoks promoting it will be on the internet forever

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She said on a live the other day she deleted her OF because she wants kids within the next year or two and it wouldn’t be fair on them, she’s actually insane I swear she changes her personality completely to meet the person she’s with 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She said on a live the other day she deleted her OF because she wants kids within the next year or two and it wouldn’t be fair on them, she’s actually insane I swear she changes her personality completely to meet the person she’s with 😂

She's unreal!! I remember her being asked this question a lot back in 2021 and she was always so arrogant in her response.

Your personalities may change like the weather Niamh, but your meat box is all over the Internet is forever.

• Haha
RUN ALEX

• Heart
It wouldn't be fair on her kids 😂 yet she didn't care how it impacted her siblings. Remember she said her teenage brother was constantly getting sent her OF photos? Can you imagine the tit they got in school because of her.

Reactions: 15
She's not well in the head. Anyone that's watched her TikTok over the last few years can see that. Shes got low IQ and is still mentally a 16yr old.

Reactions: 14
She literal said she didnt want kids a few months ago 💀 I know you can change your mind because Ive 100% changed my mind too but like she was vehemently against having kids. Ive always been like “sure one day but not today”

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.