Kneevo #9 No personality of her own but she's brill at having a daily moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not in the medical field but this irritates me no end!!!! I cannot imagine what people who spend years studying and working on the ground in healthcare think when they see this shite from these fools. She’s no problem spending money on those tragic eyelashes but won’t spend it on the personal health. Thick witch.

Reactions: 12
Fuckin hell .... firstly... she's sick. AGAIN.

second... who coughs on Instagram for people to diagnose??? Honestly 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Shes sick in the head, nothing is the truth from her mouth. Shes sick coz she hoovers up the snow, smokes and vapes like a train. Saving up for a mortgage lol.... she brags about all her properties and her subscriptions for flashing her gash on camera.... but now weve to move to his mas to save money. Im so tired of this generation, i hope its all died down for when my kids come to teenagers. Kneevo is a disgusting yoke

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The smell of desperation of her is palpable. But I know she 100% will get cancelled now she's on a platform with direct brand influence, just one tangent and crying hysterical live could destroy a person's career and she will be no different

Reactions: 9
I see she is giving out about Lucazade caps when Garron Noone ( who has a lot more followers ) , already did this a couple of days beforehand . She can’t be original, its pathetic .
---
I see she is giving out about Lucazade caps when Garron Noone ( who has a lot more followers ) , already did this a couple of days beforehand . She can’t be original, its pathetic .

Also on about the Skims with nipples inprinted in them, again stealing another bloggers content .

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
fierce handy I may save myself the 50 euro the next time and just post on my instagram story! Might be no need for medical professionals in a few years time
Hun if you were making 10K a month from OF like Kneevo was in her dreams you could just throw those €50 notes around like confetti 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she said anything about only fans? I’m guessing she has quit this

Reactions: 2
---

Also on about the Skims with nipples inprinted in them, again stealing another bloggers content .
Omg I love that he has double her amount of followers 😂

Reactions: 11
Are her and Eskimo still 'together'? Saw him IRL about two weeks ago in Ringsend and he's really tall like about 6ft (I'm short I have poor judgement lol)

Reactions: 2
So why does she need to save for a mortgage. Offload the other places you have. As the previous poster said the math ain’t mathin!
I’d say her “investments” in Turkish property have massively devalued since the Lira has, not sure how much she’ll get back out of them! I’d say she’s also too lazy to go through the hassle of selling them.

Reactions: 8
I’d say her “investments” in Turkish property have massively devalued since the Lira has, not sure how much she’ll get back out of them! I’d say she’s also too lazy to go through the hassle of selling them.
lol, this eejit no more has properties than the man on the street. Shes got the mental age of a 14yr old. Shes the type if you remember in school that claims to have a boyfriend but he goes to another school, so nobody knows him.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“Blair Waldorf core”
Niamh Blair Waldorf would laugh at your tacky Halloween outfits
Blair dressed for style and class, not to try show off as much flesh as possible. Kneevos style screams daddy issues

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ahhh here the cooking thing has to stop.. my dogs vomit is more aesthetically pleasing that this clown and her plate up with me! God she’s ridiculous 😂😂😂 I won’t even comment on the fact she looks like a junkie in the thumbnail for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The cooking is so desperate.

I can only imagine the production values of her OF is that's what her cooking videos are like.

Reactions: 5
“Blair Waldorf core”
Niamh Blair Waldorf would laugh at your tacky Halloween outfits
Blair dressed for style and class, not to try show off as much flesh as possible. Kneevos style screams daddy issues
I’ve always said that her supposedly positive relationship with her dad doesn’t sit right imo. No mentally stable father wants their daughter to be a sex worker. She can dress OF up in all the female empowerment she wants but the bottom line is she sold her body and soul for whatever materialistic stuff she thought was necessary. She’s still far too immature to realise that things and stuff don’t matter. Your health and having people who genuinely love you are worth more than any of the material shite she is constantly searching for. She bounces from man to man too, never single for long which also screams Daddy issues. Just all so very odd like the rest of the nonsense she spouts and behaviour she exhibits.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.