Kneevo #9 No personality of her own but she's brill at having a daily moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was always curious how her career would finish up but it's ending with more of a wimper than a bang.

Reactions: 4
Linking her outfits now, did it wrong as didnt mark with AF so had to re-post them as AF links. Making money now on these clicks so trying to become an "influencer"

I saw a tik tok this evening of some fella complaining influencers aren’t posting about Palestine and people in the comments were praising Kneevo for being ‘so smart’ 🫠🫠🫠🫠

She's moving into one of his mams houses for free to save for a mortgage.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I saw a tik tok this evening of some fella complaining influencers aren’t posting about Palestine and people in the comments were praising Kneevo for being ‘so smart’ 🫠🫠🫠🫠
I was just laughing earlier about her detective video about the missile and the hospital.

And today she had to ask about a scam email 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's moving into one of his mams houses for free to save for a mortgage.
And doesn’t she own her two apartments (outright no mortgages) hence why her sister is living in one of them? The maths isnt mathing here

And doesn’t she own her two apartments (outright no mortgages) hence why her sister is living in one of them? The maths isnt mathing here
No I’m pretty sure she’s said she rents those before, she probably still owns the 2 places in Turkey.

Reactions: 1
No I’m pretty sure she’s said she rents those before, she probably still owns the 2 places in Turkey.
So why does she need to save for a mortgage. Offload the other places you have. As the previous poster said the math ain’t mathin!

Reactions: 8
This is so nitpicky but Niamh was 15 when Dance Moms aired so it’s weird she posted “childhood made” in response to their reunion photo lol

• Haha
Why is she asking for diagnosis over Instagram? Just go see a doctor no?
fierce handy I may save myself the 50 euro the next time and just post on my instagram story! Might be no need for medical professionals in a few years time

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.