Kneevo #9 No personality of her own but she's brill at having a daily moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she’s really irritating.. not just the emotional reactivity and immaturity, to even realise not every thing needs her comment or 2 cents. It’s the anger in her.. 😬😬 even the depop posts in between
shes only commenting because its a hot topic to make the most of the traffic. give it a few weeks when it goes of peoples feed and you may get her sharing a post from someone else on it.

Reactions: 6
She's throwing out half her fridge in live right now, haven't followed in months she's such a waster

Is she still doing OF or how is she making money?

Reactions: 5
She's throwing out half her fridge in live right now, haven't followed in months she's such a waster

Is she still doing OF or how is she making money?
she still does it but the page is run by some guy with broken english probably from the middle east thats where most of girls get the people the run there pages are from and pay them like £5 a day

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she still does it but the page is run by some guy with broken english probably from the middle east thats where most of girls get the people the run there pages are from and pay them like £5 a day
Maybe I'm ignorant but why would kneevo pay a fella (again a man) €5 p/d to run her of account?? Am I missing something that seems hilariously untrue. This is the wildest theory i've heard for her lack of promoting her of in quite a while. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: not trying to be rude I just can't imagine this setup.

• Haha
Maybe I'm ignorant but why would kneevo pay a fella (again a man) €5 p/d to run her of account?? Am I missing something that seems hilariously untrue. This is the wildest theory i've heard for her lack of promoting her of in quite a while. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: not trying to be rude I just can't imagine this setup.
So she doesn’t have to do it? Outsourcing the chat feature on onlyfans is very normal

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Do you think of girls with 10000+ subscribers are sending out ads, promoting their pay to unlock content and replying to every random message they receive. It's a fairly common occurrence in every social media platform you think Taylor Swift is the sole person looking after her pages

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can see her deleting it soon then we’ll see loads of sob stories about her time doing it 💁‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Do you think of girls with 10000+ subscribers are sending out ads, promoting their pay to unlock content and replying to every random message they receive. It's a fairly common occurrence in every social media platform you think Taylor Swift is the sole person looking after her pages
To be fair we prob shouldn’t compare Taylor Swift to Kneevo 🤣🤣🤣 but I get what you’re saying this absolutely happens

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she doesn’t have to do it? Outsourcing the chat feature on onlyfans is very normal
I wasn't aware of this. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: putting taylor swift and kneevo is the same category is very generous of you!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
[/QUOTE]

Well that’s changed drastically because a few months ago she said she was paying her assistant 3 grand to do it 😂 times must be getting tough for her

Reactions: 4
Well that’s changed drastically because a few months ago she said she was paying her assistant 3 grand to do it 😂 times must be getting tough for her
[/QUOTE]
The OF link isn’t in her Instagram bio anymore

Reactions: 1
Anyone gonna tell her that theres (probably) cow milk in this? And dairy based can of cream ughhh

Also Niamh if you read this; your IUD can be yanked out/moved with tampons so maybe give them a miss. Using them made mine move and my periods were ext painful til I had it redone

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.