Kneevo #12 100% geebag, changes eras quicker than her dressing gown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sorry but she doesn't have autism and she can say anything in those assessments. and I can usually tolerate her over other things but my blood boils when I see her on saying she has autism. And then the crying about it really irritates me, I Cant imagine being a mother to someone with autism and seeing this b.... and it's a pure joke she will get diagnosed when in reality what's wrong with her is she's an attention seeker narcissist. It's not normal to seek attention online like that

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Also want to push back on the idea that she “has a career as an influencer”, she bleeping wishes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I am sorry but she doesn't have autism and she can say anything in those assessments. and I can usually tolerate her over other things but my blood boils when I see her on saying she has autism. And then the crying about it really irritates me, I Cant imagine being a mother to someone with autism and seeing this b.... and it's a pure joke she will get diagnosed when in reality what's wrong with her is she's an attention seeker narcissist. It's not normal to seek attention online like that
It's insulting to anyone who's been through that process of getting diagnosed to say it's that easy or it can be faked. Imagine being a mother to someone with it, yes do please - and imagine someone saying what you just said, to you.

It is extensive and draining for everyone involved. A psychologist isn't going to be duped over someone googling symptoms. Jfc that's actually a horrible thing to say.

Reactions: 3
Youre taking this very personally @ELLA86. We get it you have a personal bound to your niece and other half for being diagnosed but deary me this is tattle not your nans back yard. People in glass houses and all that jazz.

Kneevo is a lying geebag 99% of the time, js. I do not believe her when she says she was diagnosed that easily or quickly. This girl won't phone up her doctors for her crappy medical issues what makes you think she has bothered going the private route?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Youre taking this very personally @ELLA86. We get it you have a personal bound to your niece and other half for being diagnosed but deary me this is tattle not your nans back yard. People in glass houses and all that jazz.

Kneevo is a lying geebag 99% of the time, js. I do not believe her when she says she was diagnosed that easily or quickly. This girl won't phone up her doctors for her crappy medical issues what makes you think she has bothered going the private route?
Had conjunctivitis and told us all to shut up she knew it was eczema and wouldn’t go to the drs because they’d put her on steroids…..diagnosed herself there and the dirty runt was spreading that tit round trying on clothes etc 🤮 she diagnoses herself all the time 😂

She’s not an influencer either unless she influences people to wash and work for what they have to avoid being like her

Reactions: 18
Had conjunctivitis and told us all to shut up she knew it was eczema and wouldn’t go to the drs because they’d put her on steroids…..diagnosed herself there and the dirty runt was spreading that tit round trying on clothes etc 🤮 she diagnoses herself all the time 😂

She’s not an influencer either unless she influences people to wash and work for what they have to avoid being like her
I'm telling you herself and burps have so much in common. The want for a medical emergency. Wild bleeping wild people.

Next week she'll diagnose herself with athletes foot from all that irish dancing :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's insulting to anyone who's been through that process of getting diagnosed to say it's that easy or it can be faked. Imagine being a mother to someone with it, yes do please - and imagine someone saying what you just said, to you.

It is extensive and draining for everyone involved. A psychologist isn't going to be duped over someone googling symptoms. Jfc that's actually a horrible thing to say.
No need to take it personally. I know people irl that have been diagnosed as adults and I've worked with autistic people..I just don't believe she has autism she's a complete attention seeker and it's on trend at the moment in another few months or year she will forget all about it...it's not normal to be online all the time like this looking for attention

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You absolutely can fake a diagnosis and convince a doctor of your symptoms, especially if they’re not physical. People with munchausens and munchausens by proxy go years and decades getting incorrect diagnoses because they’ve done so much research into how they have to present and the things they have to say to get the diagnosis for them/their child etc. and yes it is easier to get an incorrect diagnosis by going private simply because care is more accessible to those who pay privately.

As someone else said, the professionals doing autism assessments don’t typically tell you immediately that you have signs or preliminarily diagnose you before the full assessment. Also no mention from her about family being brought in to contribute to the assessment (I’m sure there will be now that it’s been mentioned) and it is standard practice to have those who knew you in childhood come in to talk about your behaviours as a child. She is making this up as she goes along.

She has something going on obviously because no stable, well adjusted, mentally well person would act like she does. Her turbulent childhood plays a big big role in that. But she’s not autistic, she just likes the idea of that diagnosis over something that sounds more negative.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Admittedly I know very little about autism

However, I just had a quick Google –

Common signs of autism in adults include:

• getting very anxious about social situations – Kneevo is incapable of going to the doctor when she needs to/making phone calls/ dealing with the lady from the letting agents. Doesn't work.
  • finding it hard to make friends or preferring to be on your own – Kneevo spends a lot of time alone and at home
  • finding it hard to say how you feel – Kneevo is constantly giving long winded rants that go nowhere and never stay on topic
  • having the same routine every day and getting very anxious if it changes – This is Kneevo all over – seems to stay in bed late in the day and stays up late at night, eats mostly the same food everyday and does the same things daily.
  • having a very keen interest in certain subjects or activities – Kneevo becomes obsessed with things quickly – Irish dancing, politics, gaming etc.
I have most of these symptoms and have never for a second thought I was autistic. I don't know why nowadays everyone needs a diagnosis of something.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

I do have a personal bond yes. But facts are facts. People have posted inaccurate statements and I've corrected them.
---
You absolutely can fake a diagnosis and convince a doctor of your symptoms, especially if they’re not physical. People with munchausens and munchausens by proxy go years and decades getting incorrect diagnoses because they’ve done so much research into how they have to present and the things they have to say to get the diagnosis for them/their child etc. and yes it is easier to get an incorrect diagnosis by going private simply because care is more accessible to those who pay privately.

As someone else said, the professionals doing autism assessments don’t typically tell you immediately that you have signs or preliminarily diagnose you before the full assessment. Also no mention from her about family being brought in to contribute to the assessment (I’m sure there will be now that it’s been mentioned) and it is standard practice to have those who knew you in childhood come in to talk about your behaviours as a child. She is making this up as she goes along.

She has something going on obviously because no stable, well adjusted, mentally well person would act like she does. Her turbulent childhood plays a big big role in that. But she’s not autistic, she just likes the idea of that diagnosis over something that sounds more negative.
She said her father had to complete a form and she needed school reports. This is normal and something I had to do. And I've also said my niece was told in the second asessement.

What she's saying lines up with my experience of the process. Yet everyone is hellbent on her lying about it. She can be autistic and you can still dislike her for whatever other reasons, people can be many things at once.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I do have a personal bond yes. But facts are facts. People have posted inaccurate statements and I've corrected them.
---

She said her father had to complete a form and she needed school reports. This is normal and something I had to do. And I've also said my niece was told in the second asessement.

What she's saying lines up with my experience of the process. Yet everyone is hellbent on her lying about it. She can be autistic and you can still dislike her for whatever other reasons, people can be many things at once.
People didn’t post incorrect facts, they gave opinions based on experience and how she is going on online for all to see. This thread isn’t about you and your connection to autism, but as I said before, correct Kneevo for her misrepresentation of this if you feel so strongly. Not here on a gossip thread 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
---

Ok we get it. Start a thread about yourself if you need to document your experience

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I would question if she has a type of attachment disorder rather than autism/asd?

Reactions: 5
This is tattle everything on here is anecdotal. You say you know a bit about the process, but you don’t, you only know YOUR experience. Unfortunately, not all medical professionals are trustworthy and will do anything for a fee.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
---

But she’s a liar so nothing she says will ever be instantly believed and that’s 100% her fault. I agree with others saying her diagnosis isn’t real and even if it is it certainly doesn’t give her license to continue being a bone idle excuse for a human. She’s vermin

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's on a live TikTok plating up a full dinner!! It's 11pm!!!
outside smoking cigarettes talking into a phone to strangers, what does elmo’s mam think of this🤣 imagine trying to sleep in your own gaff and the noise of her in and out smoking on live.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Went for a nosey there and someone asked her does she think she has foetal alcohol syndrome 😂💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

---

Can you explain the fake stimming?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.