Kneevo #12 100% geebag, changes eras quicker than her dressing gown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“There’s going to be people that don’t understand the, aehm aehm, the…” if you can’t finish a single coherent thought maybe you shouldn’t be claiming other people lack understanding on issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s still posting in her underwear like clearly to get views while not on onlyfans 🤦🏻‍♀️

Did anyone ever see the fan page and on one post a fella said he was taking her to court? 😂😂
the way she jumped up and down while wearing the sports bra says enough, she’s still catering to that audience, which is why she’ll never be a proper influencer like she wants to be

Reactions: 6
Oh my god the way she speaks annoys me so much. She always swirls her spit around her mouth, swallows it, clicks her tongue against her teeth then goes “iiiiiihhhhhhnmmmm” in between every 5 words. please tell me I’m not the only one who notices this 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else suss on “ringing the aunty with updates and being excited” seems like breadcrumbing a pregnancy…..I Duno I think she’s annoyed it was called here hence she randomly told insta about her period last week 😂 I could be totally off but I wouldn’t be ringing someone with updates constantly over a job or a house sale…..

Reactions: 7
Anyone else suss on “ringing the aunty with updates and being excited” seems like breadcrumbing a pregnancy…..I Duno I think she’s annoyed it was called here hence she randomly told insta about her period last week 😂 I could be totally off but I wouldn’t be ringing someone with updates constantly over a job or a house sale…..
She's been saying this kind of thing forever and true to form, never delivers anything.

Reactions: 9
Her crying as she mentions how she misses her granny for someone to have a chat with as if she wasn't diddling herself in the Ryanair toilets on the way to the funeral for OF content

Thanks to the first few threads it's a lot easier to see how much of a liar she is and how horribly inconsistent and flip-floppy she is a person when it comes to literally everything

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
There's literally wars going on every second of the day. This time is different because she happens to be paying attention 🙄

Reactions: 8
Also framing it around herself and how she feels guilty, desperate for everyone to tell her how she’s Ireland’s number one activist and she been ambassador to Palestine.

I don’t know about Niamh and other influencers who use Palestine as a means to build their platform but I’m a nuanced and complex human being and I can care about multitudes of things all at once.

I can care about Palestine while also having an interest in the fashion at the met gala. Israel have nothing to do with the met and the met is an important cultural institute that works to preserve fashion. It is a relatively low cost museum for the public to observe and the gala is a major way in which they fundraise. None of that takes away from my disgust at what is happening in Palestine.

Niamh needs to get off the soapbox and stop pretending her level of care for the issue goes beyond the attention it gets her online.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Also framing it around herself and how she feels guilty, desperate for everyone to tell her how she’s Ireland’s number one activist and she been ambassador to Palestine.

I don’t know about Niamh and other influencers who use Palestine as a means to build their platform but I’m a nuanced and complex human being and I can care about multitudes of things all at once.

I can care about Palestine while also having an interest in the fashion at the met gala. Israel have nothing to do with the met and the met is an important cultural institute that works to preserve fashion. It is a relatively low cost museum for the public to observe and the gala is a major way in which they fundraise. None of that takes away from my disgust at what is happening in Palestine.

Niamh needs to get off the soapbox and stop pretending her level of care for the issue goes beyond the attention it gets her online.
It’s hilarious how many are posting about the met gala & Palestine when they were wetting themselves over the VIP awards last week 😂😂😂😂😂😂 at least the MET had celebrities

Niamho is a gowl. She was doing Zara hauls not to long ago 😂😂

Reactions: 14
Maybe it's fake from her...but at least she's mentioning it...which is more than most of the influencers are doing...her followers will see she's sharing it any maybe they might too...

She’s hardly pregnant if she’s on the coil though?

Reactions: 4
She’s hardly pregnant if she’s on the coil though?
Oh true yea I forgot about that, but could be removed for all we know, she can’t lie straight in bed 😂 maybe she’s genuinely just excited to be winning fornite games 😂

• Haha
Maybe it's fake from her...but at least she's mentioning it...which is more than most of the influencers are doing...her followers will see she's sharing it any maybe they might too...
No sorry I’d rather people who aren’t informed and don’t understand the complexity of political issues and this genocide don’t speak on it. I don’t think that celebrities or influencers or people with platforms need to give their two cents on everything happening the world.

I’d rather someone like Niamh, who forms her thoughts based on what she reads on Twitter on any given day and regurgitates those tweets using words she doesn’t know the definition of as if she’s come up with it herself, just kept quiet and stop trying to use a literal genocide to get sympathy followers to become a real influencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’d be bleeping mortified to be in that relationship, never mind plastering it all over the internet and wanting to get knocked up in it.
They’re like awkward strangers co-sharing college accommodation the way they stay in their own rooms away from each other majority of the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d be bleeping mortified to be in that relationship, never mind plastering it all over the internet and wanting to get knocked up in it.
They’re like awkward strangers co-sharing college accommodation the way they stay in their own rooms away from each other majority of the time.
I’ve seen more chemistry between my dog and a tree trunk he pisses on 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.