Kneevo #12 100% geebag, changes eras quicker than her dressing gown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s definitely a bit odd. On my sons report it never states ‘blank is autistic’ it says he is currently presenting with an Autism Spectrum Disorder based on DSM5 criteria
exactly, it just sounds so unprofessional which makes it seem illegitimate

Reactions: 8
Why do you say that?
She is a world away from the person he got with, she's screaming and shouting into her phone day and night begging for attention for all her different ailments. He seems to have totally lost interest and she's scrambling

Reactions: 10
Apart from brandon she has no mates. She sits inside shouting at her phone, instead of causing drama about others this time round it's all her made up illnesses. She's doing the exact same tit she did with the turkish fella, only this time she's in Ireland. I'm waiting for her to come onto her stories in a few weeks time claiming all sorts. She's a thing of forming habits. I'm sure there's an easier way to say that but my brain won't compute today.

Reactions: 22
Is she not friends with the child anymore ?
Oh tit yea ross? I forgot he existed lol. I don't think so, never see her mentioning him.

She seems to go through "friends" at an almighty rate. Like the dylan fella, did he not work in the place that botched her and gave her sepsis, not a word of him either.

Reactions: 11
Oh tit yea ross? I forgot he existed lol. I don't think so, never see her mentioning him.

She seems to go through "friends" at an almighty rate. Like the dylan fella, did he not work in the place that botched her and gave her sepsis, not a word of him either.
She was on live saying she hates tiktokers who sit on live begging all day and that they should get real jobs. Since that's what he does they probably don't speak anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She was on live saying she hates tiktokers who sit on live begging all day and that they should get real jobs. Since that's what he does they probably don't speak anymore.
This bleep telling someone to get a real job? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
If he dumps her anytime in the next few months she'll definetly say he’s ableist and it’s because she has autism or some tit like that 🙄😂

• Haha
If he dumps her anytime in the next few months she'll definetly say he’s ableist and it’s because she has autism or some tit like that 🙄😂
Ableist Crusader era Kneevo
---
Dosey twit will ruin Hinds Hall for us all, praising the power of protest when she’s gone to none 😂 the “question we all should be asking” does she think she’s Ann Doyle reporting live from the White House? 😂 give over 😂 she’d know nothing of being a student or protesting

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She was only on Live two nights ago saying herself and Elmo have discussed marriage and kids and that they WILL be getting married and starting a family when the time comes. Can’t actually imagine it.
Marriage and kids, she hasn’t the maturity to handle either. Imagine the whinging out of her about wedding and childcare costs. Or perhaps she’ll think she can be a stay at home mom cos working mothers are selfish 🙄

Reactions: 7
Marriage and kids, she hasn’t the maturity to handle either. Imagine the whinging out of her about wedding and childcare costs. Or perhaps she’ll think she can be a stay at home mom cos working mothers are selfish 🙄
She’ll take the Nara Smith rebrand to trad wife but her version of ‘authentic homemade cooking’ would involve HelloFresh

• Haha
hmmm what a strange thing to post
LOL She barely leaves her gaff and get's tit scared taking the bus, since when does she roam town on her own (with airpods in). Give the duck over kneevo, you are a hermit love. She's cracking me up now.

I see elmo was out with his mates at a launch last night, kneevo nowhere to be found. If was a true instawanker she'd have had been invited but alas she was home screaming into her phone about something.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
LOL She barely leaves her gaff and get's tit scared taking the bus, since when does she roam town on her own (with airpods in). Give the duck over kneevo, you are a hermit love. She's cracking me up now.

I see elmo was out with his mates at a launch last night, kneevo nowhere to be found. If was a true instawanker she'd have had been invited but alas she was home screaming into her phone about something.
she deleted the tiktok already, either got hate or was reading here

• Haha
Regular lurker here but finally posting something.
Was scrolling TikTok before going to bed the last night (at 11pm not am), and she was having a bloody can of Monster.
No wonder she’s constantly asleep til the middle of the day.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Regular lurker here but finally posting something.
Was scrolling TikTok before going to bed the last night (at 11pm not am), and she was having a bloody can of Monster.
No wonder she’s constantly asleep til the middle of the day.

!!! And then you have people coming on saying oh she has to be autistic because her sleeping pattern is bad but won’t mention this hahahah

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.