Kneevo #12 100% geebag, changes eras quicker than her dressing gown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hardly expects us to believe someone that one would consider to be educated to a high standard (possessing at minimum a Psychology degree) can’t even bullet point correctly?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She hardly expects us to believe someone that one would consider to be educated to a high standard (possessing at minimum a Psychology degree) can’t even bullet point correctly?
So third app she’s being “diagnosed and confirmed” but no family interviews???? Hmmm 🤔 doesn’t match now does it

Reactions: 10
People didn’t post incorrect facts, they gave opinions based on experience and how she is going on online for all to see. This thread isn’t about you and your connection to autism, but as I said before, correct Kneevo for her misrepresentation of this if you feel so strongly. Not here on a gossip thread 🤷🏼‍♀️
They did post incorrect facts about the private process. I only shared my experience to share the actual facts of how it works.

Niamh hasn’t misrepresented that process at all. People on this thread have, however.
I really don’t understand why people can’t see that saying something happens one way when it factually happens another way is incorrect. It’s a medical process, not based on opinion.
Have an opinion on her all you want. But don’t start rewriting the diagnosis process to suit that opinion.
---
Ok we get it. Start a thread about yourself if you need to document your experience
I’ll stay here correcting inaccuracies thanks..
---
Her dad filled out the forms (which are extensive) and school reports were provided, according to what she says.

An in-person interview doesn’t have to happen and often doesn’t if the parents are unable or unfit.
---

outside smoking cigarettes talking into a phone to strangers, what does elmo’s mam think of this🤣 imagine trying to sleep in your own gaff and the noise of her in and out smoking on live.
The mother doesn’t live there. That’s one thing I do know as she lives on the same street as my nail girl who knows Elmo’s family.
---
Can you explain the fake stimming?
Honestly I didn’t see that so I don’t know anything about whether it’s fake. And I wouldn’t make a judgement like that even if I did see it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
They did post incorrect facts about the private process. I only shared my experience to share the actual facts of how it works.

Niamh hasn’t misrepresented that process at all. People on this thread have, however.
I really don’t understand why people can’t see that saying something happens one way when it factually happens another way is incorrect. It’s a medical process, not based on opinion.
Have an opinion on her all you want. But don’t start rewriting the diagnosis process to suit that opinion.
---

I’ll stay here correcting inaccuracies thanks..
---
Her dad filled out the forms (which are extensive) and school reports were provided, according to what she says.

An in-person interview doesn’t have to happen and often doesn’t if the parents are unable or unfit.
---

The mother doesn’t live there. That’s one thing I do know as she lives on the same street as my nail girl who knows Elmo’s family.
---

Honestly I didn’t see that so I don’t know anything about whether it’s fake. And I wouldn’t make a judgement like that even if I did see it.
Are you running a company who does private assessments by any chance???

Look, we've read and listened to your points. You aren't going to change anyone's mind at this point so you are talking into a void.

What I do know is Kneevo is a dose. She changes her mind like the weather. There's not a week that goes by that she doesn't have some sort of problem or ailment. I'm not a medical professional, I can't diagnose anyone but what I DO know is this girl is not to be trusted. If people have doubts it's only because they have followed her for years and watched her jump on every bandwagon going. The boy who cried wolf if you will.

( and just want to add to this that I do have extensive personal experience on this matter. I've been through every test, review, placement with my own son)

Edited because I want to add more to this.
If you think that it's not possible to fake autism symptoms then you are incredibly niave. Anyone is capable of looking up the criteria and faking it. Yes her family filled out a questionnaire.... but for all we know she filled it out herself ?
I have followed this girl for years. She is capable of anything.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
outside smoking cigarettes talking into a phone to strangers, what does elmo’s mam think of this🤣 imagine trying to sleep in your own gaff and the noise of her in and out smoking on live.
She doesn’t live there with them from what I understand but could be wrong

Reactions: 4
I also don’t believe her dad provided school reports based on what she has said about her own upbringing and her behaviours in school, I don’t believe those reports would ever have been looked at never mind kept for all these years.

Based on the reference to Thriving Autistic in that email, I believe she’s going through assessments with adultautism.ie because it’s the only place that mentions TA outside of their actual website. They seem to be legit and have a team of highly qualified doctors. But based on reading their website, it is entirely self guided, you don’t have to go to your GP before submit a form for assessments (aka no professional referrals needed) and the language on their website reads like they want people to be autistic or have ADHD. So yeah, people can fake symptoms and childhood history to get a diagnosis especially with professionals who clearly want people to have that diagnosis.

As someone else pointed out, Niamh has cried wolf about a lot of things so she is not someone I, or others, take at face value.

A bit suspicious that this person coming on defending Niamh and getting too personal about it, also just so happens to know someone who lives on the same street as her. It’s all a bit convenient for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Jesus Niamh’s aunty flat to the mat here to get her “diagnosis” believed 🤦🏻‍♀️

I don’t give a rats now, all I want to know is where is mouth almightys packages 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jesus Niamh’s aunty flat to the mat here to get her “diagnosis” believed 🤦🏻‍♀️

I don’t give a rats now, all I want to know is where is mouth almightys packages 😂
Mouth Almighty 💀😭
---
Also want to push back on the idea that she “has a career as an influencer”, she bleeping wishes.
A career that asks for ideas from strangers even though that's part of the job

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's on a live TikTok plating up a full dinner!! It's 11pm!!!
And she was playing Fortnite at 3am...

Honestly if she had a routine of proper meals, going outside and doing a bit of exercise - her overall health would drastically improve.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
the way “in relation to confirming you’re autistic” is phrased doesn’t sit right

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I also don’t believe her dad provided school reports based on what she has said about her own upbringing and her behaviours in school, I don’t believe those reports would ever have been looked at never mind kept for all these years.

Based on the reference to Thriving Autistic in that email, I believe she’s going through assessments with adultautism.ie because it’s the only place that mentions TA outside of their actual website. They seem to be legit and have a team of highly qualified doctors. But based on reading their website, it is entirely self guided, you don’t have to go to your GP before submit a form for assessments (aka no professional referrals needed) and the language on their website reads like they want people to be autistic or have ADHD. So yeah, people can fake symptoms and childhood history to get a diagnosis especially with professionals who clearly want people to have that diagnosis.

As someone else pointed out, Niamh has cried wolf about a lot of things so she is not someone I, or others, take at face value.

A bit suspicious that this person coming on defending Niamh and getting too personal about it, also just so happens to know someone who lives on the same street as her. It’s all a bit convenient for me.
The same Niamh will flip flop again if there was a trend regarding the Neurotypical again. She’s paying to be diagnosed as Autistic so she will be diagnosed as autistic. Again, it still doesn’t give her a pass to be a lazy, self centred, hypochondriac, narcissistic victim. There are more diagnosed autistic people now than ever and majority are thriving, educated, hard working and driven, who use the tools they need to create a fully rounded life. Sure some things will be more challenging but to succeed you need to find a way to overcome obstacles. I’m neurotypical and find some things hard but using that as an excuse not to try or not to move forward via another method is just a cop out. You just want things handed to you, not actually work hard to achieve anything. Get over yourself kneevo

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How is she still funding herself? Could she be on the dole?
---

And it shouldn't be capitalised.
There’s not a hard work or graft bone in that girls body. She’s a lazy self obsessed fool.
my bets is she’s trying her best to fake a diagnosis so she can go on the dole claiming sick benefit.
scam artist.

Reactions: 12
There’s not a hard work or graft bone in that girls body. She’s a lazy self obsessed fool.
my bets is she’s trying her best to fake a diagnosis so she can go on the dole claiming sick benefit.
scam artist.
100 percent I agree. But I tell ya something she's in for a land if she thinks she will survive on a disability payment.

Reactions: 8
the way “in relation to confirming you’re autistic” is phrased doesn’t sit right
That’s definitely a bit odd. On my sons report it never states ‘blank is autistic’ it says he is currently presenting with an Autism Spectrum Disorder based on DSM5 criteria

Reactions: 14
That’s definitely a bit odd. On my sons report it never states ‘blank is autistic’ it says he is currently presenting with an Autism Spectrum Disorder based on DSM5 criteria
Don’t be giving her ideas on what to write!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know everyone is different but since getting a late diagnosis myself I haven’t told anyone. Only my close family know as I know if I tell everyone there will be questions, some I may not even be able to answer myself just yet. Because I grew up undiagnosed I’m still learning about what it means to me as an autistic person and how to navigate in a world that makes more sense to me now. I guess that’s what’s confusing to me as niamh keeps posting about it as if she’s been aware of what it is for years and I just think it’s harmful when she doesn’t have all the information

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.